It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So has any body else do any prepping incase the nut job pulls the trigger?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
No Antibiotics....

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
No Antibiotics....

Antibiotics have a shelf life and require a doctors prescription.
Unless you know a vet or a doctor who is willing to write some bogus prescriptions ...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have a stash can about a mile from home. I dig it up every spring and check it. Handgun 100 rounds some food poncho and cash. It's a stuffed ammo box that is in some woods but easy to find. My cave is a 5 hour drive on a good day it was checked last month and is fine

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikell
I have a stash can about a mile from home. I dig it up every spring and check it. Handgun 100 rounds some food poncho and cash. It's a stuffed ammo box that is in some woods but easy to find. My cave is a 5 hour drive on a good day it was checked last month and is fine

wont the rounds get Damp...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
No Antibiotics....

Antibiotics have a shelf life and require a doctors prescription.
Unless you know a vet or a doctor who is willing to write some bogus prescriptions ...

Antibiotics will be worth their weight in gold if the SHTF.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blkcwbyhat

Thanks.But appreciation isnt needed or necessary. Its just what we do. When theres trouble....Im gonna be one of the last ones out. That is why I do this. For the greater good. IBut, ll tell you this:

After training and re-training year in and year out with the Emregency Management Institute, The Fire Administration, FEMA, Department of Homeland Security, Citizen and Med Corps, the Red Cross, the Office of Emergency Management...we've learned to prepare for everything you can think of: Bio, Nuclear, Haz Mat, Radiological, Natural and man made disasters...and even EMPS.

Its just that wtih all these different facets of Prepardness, not one single one...tells us how to prepare to live OUTSIDE when its over. Its ok to be ready. But what about when its time to come out????

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join