It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Putney

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here's a cool Alex Putney video.

The Description:

Published on Sep 20, 2012

By Alexander Putney for www.Human-Resonance.org

A psychoacoustic journey into the sacred sites, pyramids and mandalas of North Americas ancient Nahuatl cultures. The melancholy flute and water drum lead spirit back to its pristine origin, renewing our awareness of the resonant messages embedded in the rocks so long ago.

Visit the new website at www.Human-Resonance.org...
and www.ResonanceOfLife.org...

edit on 09/02/13 by Mary Rose because: Fix code

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

What scientifically-inclined member on ATS can explain in layman's terms what is meant by "angular inclination of the infrasound standing waves"?

Among several possible elucidations, snow job, caca, and blhulsit leap to the forefront.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Here's another one, captured after a hummingbird hit a window screen but was okay:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey Everyone! Alex Putney has "Hours 1 & 2" from ALL of his Red Ice Radio shows FOR FREE!

www.human-resonance.org/sound.html

He also has also written about 48 articles over the years on a wide variety of subjects pertaining to the physics of resonance and transmutation.

Here is a sample of his latest articles from his "Biblio" page of 2013 articles:
www.human-resonance.org/biblio.html

08. 29. 2013 - The Illinois Cave Archive and Translations
(Kurt Schildmann's suppressed decipherment of Paleo- or Pre-Sankrit —Burrow's Cave)

08. 27. 2013 - Resonant Metal Alloys for Gravity Control
(Tesla's engineer detailing Atlantean transmutation)

08. 20. 2013 - The Gravity Motor
(Tesla Motor revealed for the first time in Edgar Cayce's readings with Tesla)

06. 26. 2013 - Edgar Cayce's Health and Life Readings for Nikola Tesla
(Revealing information on the sinking of the Titanic...or actually it was the Olympic)

06. 12. 2013 - Qi Master Generates HHO Plasma Flashes Around His Body

05. 27. 2013 - Body Art Wave Patterns of the Surma Culture

05. 25. 2013 - The Glowing Red Eyes of Sasquatch are Bioelectrically Induced
(3 articles linked on this subject)

05. 19. 2013 - Mandala Bedrock Formations in Mauritania's Sahara Desert (Richat)

Everything is FREE to explore and download — pretty fascinating work making the connections in many facets of life and solving the "unsolved-mysteries" of our time.

06. 06. 2012 - The Quantum Trappings of a Golden Age - Part 1

06. 16. 2012 - The Quantum Trappings of a Golden Age - Part 2

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bdsign
He also has also written about 48 articles over the years on a wide variety of subjects pertaining to the physics of resonance and transmutation.

This is what I'm very interested in and I'm in an email exchange with him now trying to understand what he says in Phi.

I've learned from the email exchange that he believes the Schumann Resonance is electrons riding on infrasound standing waves. I'm trying to link that with his magnetic resonance but don't understand it yet. Just emailed him again this morning.

Thanks for your post!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bdsign

This is what I'm very interested in and I'm in an email exchange with him now trying to understand what he says in Phi.

I've learned from the email exchange that he believes the Schumann Resonance is electrons riding on infrasound standing waves. I'm trying to link that with his magnetic resonance but don't understand it yet. Just emailed him again this morning.

Thanks for your post!

Hi Mary, you're welcome. I think if you listen to Alexander Putney's FREE radio shows with Red Ice Radio on his "sound" page: www.human-resonance.org/sound.html, you might get a better picture of how all of his subjects tie together to then explore from there even if you don't understand it all at once.

There's a lot of condensed information to soak in so I've had to listen to all of his radio shows many times to form the bigger picture in my mind of how everything connects. Alex's website is the most in-depth description of the world and our reality and even what we don't visibly see so it is worth the time to listen to them a second time or more as our consciousness expands and as he brings out more information for us all to explore and ponder.
Thanks for the post. Cheers!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join