It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Putney

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I was researching structured water on YouTube when my eye was drawn to videos on Alex Putney. I clicked on a Red Ice Radio interview from June 2010. I did a search on ATS and don't see much on him.

This guy, who studied sculpture in college, is extremely articulate. Taking notes on the interview I was drawn to his website and then to a free download of a 167 page .pdf of an ebaok Phi.

Here is the description of the Red Ice interview:

Uploaded on Jun 20, 2010

Alex Putney who is behind the interesting website HumanResonance.org joins us on the program to discuss his work and theories on standing waves, geometrical relationship between ancient monuments, pyramids, sacred sites, magnetic resonance, Earth's chakras points, changing energies, 2012, acoustic levitation, Tesla, electrum water, black light and the strange objects found at La Maná in Ecuador that are UV fluorescent. Do not miss these two very interesting hours. In the first hour we discuss: Phi, Giza Pyramids, Fibonacci Ratio, 1.45 Hertz, Prime Meridian, Cymatics, The Crop Circle Phenomenon, Crystallization of the Water, 2012, The Atlantis Properties, Age of the Pyramids & Sphinx, Pyramid Heart Beat Synchronization, Tri Thalamic Entrainment, Heart Mind Connection, Telepathic Ability, DNA, Sanskrit, Synchronization of Earth's Bell, Human Bio Rythms [sic], Cellphone Towers, Acoustic Environment, Prayer, The DNA Helix, Inscom, Anastasia, Biorhythms, Daniel Tammet, Infrasound Waves, Quality of the Water, Emotion in the Heart, Electrum Water, Ayurvedic Waters, Cleaning up the Body, La Mana, Black Light Power and more. In our second hour with Alex we discuss grounding of the human body, illumination of your DNA and the special water with Gold and Silver particles, Electrum water. We also talk about the true vs. the false illuminati, the casing stones of the pyramids, what their properties are, how they were made, the flood and water from Mars. We process [sic] to discuss the changing energies are affecting Earth, anomalies taking place around the world in accordance to the standing wave ratio that Alex have [sic]mapped, unexplained fires, levitating stones and even strange animals are found. Are there changes happening to our DNA? We talk about the purpose of the pyramids - fire, light and their function. We get into 2012, magnetic reversal and Betelgeuse. This star has shockingly been shrinking more than 15 per cent since 1993! Is it going to go supernova in 2012? Will the effects of this potentially dying star reach us at this critical moment?

I am amazed at what I am reading in the free ebook. From page 2 of the .pdf:

Here is part 1 of the 6 part Red Ice Radio interview:

Are any members familiar with the work of Alex Putney?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Does red ice still that annoying thing of only releasing one hour of the interview before cutting off? I stopped listening to them when they did that.

I'll check it out later though.

Oh and I havn't heard of him before so this should be interesting.
edit on 8/31/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dustytoad

Why would you resent that? Doesn't it cost money to house these things on the internet?

Yes, they offer the first hour free and the second hour for members. There is tons of stuff in that first hour, and I'm amazed that Putney's book Phi is free.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Why would you resent that? Doesn't it cost money to house these things on the internet?

Yes, they offer the first hour free and the second hour for members. There is tons of stuff in that first hour, and I'm amazed that Putney's book Phi is free.

I said I stopped listening to them I never used the word resent. I didn't blame them silly.

I don't like being left in the middle so I made a choice. It's not for me.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dustytoad
I don't like being left in the middle so I made a choice. It's not for me.

Because you only like things that are free?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

it's all I can afford. I do like free things.

trust me I'm not judging you or red ice I was only wondering before I decided to listen.

I'll be sure to post back later but I'm going out.

The topic is one of the things I am most interested in all years

It may be the most important thing as far as life goes.
edit on 8/31/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

What scientifically-inclined member on ATS can explain in layman's terms what is meant by "angular inclination of the infrasound standing waves"?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Okay I get it.

Do listen. It'll be worth your time I think.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

What makes you think it means anything at all?
Sounds all sciencey?

edit on 9/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I don't get a lot out of listening, but I got enough to be interested. Being a former meditation guy I already know directly some of what he's talking about. Some other things he says seem a bit out there, but I cannot know this. One of those such things that was a little out there was that cancer was actually a fungus.. I have heard that before, but I don't know about that one.

What I did like was more directly about the energy in the body. I agree with pretty much everything he said about that, but I'm having trouble remembering anything specific to say in regards to that.

I'll have to check out the ebook to really get the info..

The thing is I don't like to gain info through other people. It's not mine so it's not awesome.
haha kidding but it's the way I learn.

Anyone who gets into meditation should start noticing magnetic fields, and how they affect you.

He mentions the 2012 thing and his version is like mine. It's just an energetic shift (not really on 2012 but in that frame). It's funny he mentions infrasonic sound and the earth's atmosphere ringing like a bell. This was recorded before the strange sky sounds came online yea?

I heard the sky sounds and liken them to crossing through parallel realities. (that's what I imagine that sounds like, I don't think that is happening) I noticed when I heard the sky sounds the earth's magnetic field lines were wacky.

Anyway I think this all relates to enlightenment. Not the timing, I mean the energy one can tap into when their heart is in the right place. People around lots of electricity probably wont notice much. Brain entrainment to train the brain.
Limits the scope of what you see to focus on the pyramid of society.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

One of those such things that was a little out there was that cancer was actually a fungus..

I'm beginning to think that there is more than one way to get cancer and that is one of them.

The thing is I don't like to gain info through other people. It's not mine so it's not awesome.
haha kidding but it's the way I learn.

I think it's imperative that we make info our own by using our intuition to evaluate everything we hear, but I can't imagine limiting ourselves to what we can experience firsthand. I like the spirit of cooperation, where people are free and open to each other to compare notes without having to defend against ridicule - something that doesn't happen often here.

I mean the energy one can tap into when their heart is in the right place. People around lots of electricity probably wont notice much.

I agree with you.

And I'm appreciating more and more how important it is that we get outside and into nature as much as possible, and ideally go barefoot. Time in nature helps us get our heart in the right place.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I heard the sky sounds and liken them to crossing through parallel realities. (that's what I imagine that sounds like, I don't think that is happening) I noticed when I heard the sky sounds the earth's magnetic field lines were wacky.

Henrik interviewed Alex Putney about the sounds in January 2012. And this one was only one hour so nothing will be missed: "Alex Putney - Strange Sounds Heard Worldwide."

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In hour 2 of the June 2010 interview, Alex talks about Nikola Tesla having been assassinated. That rang a bell with me because I had previously listened to an interview that Greg Szymanski did in January 2006 of Erik Orion, author of a self-published book The Bush Connection. An MP3 of the one hour interview will open and play automatically if you click here.

Alex offers another free 78 page ebook entitled Veil of Invisibility, which is on this topic. I see in his footnotes a reference to E Orion's book. Here is an excerpt about the free ebook:

. . . Skorzeny recounted the details of his suffocation of Nikola Tesla on January 6, 1943 as the fulfillment of Hitler's orders, with the help of Reinhardt Gehlen and George Scherf Jr. after the theft of secret aerospace technologies developed by Tesla, including HHO plasma invisibility cloaking and infrasonic levitation design specs which later became integrated as stealth technology in the US. Skorzeny asserted that Scherf Jr. assumed the false American alias 'George H. W. Bush' while Scherf Sr. took on the false alias of 'Prescott S. Bush', and provided detailed information regarding their founding of the US Office of Strategic Services for the secret transference of Nazi mind-control and aerospace technology to America. . . .

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

In hour 2 of the June 2010 interview, Alex talks about Nikola Tesla having been assassinated.

Listening again, I see that Alex actually talks about that in part 6 of the first hour:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Henrik interviewed Alex Putney about the sounds in January 2012. And this one was only one hour so nothing will be missed: "Alex Putney - Strange Sounds Heard Worldwide."

I'll check it out. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Ok I'm listening on youtube, because I couldnt get anything to play from red ice.. I'm a little shocked actually. I finally found the sound I heard. It starts right after the 15 minute mark Here:

Alex Putney - Strange Sounds Heard Worldwide

Here is a recent post of mine, and in that post is linked my experience of the strange "sky sounds"

dustytoad
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

No I have heard the sound myself.
I thought it was fake too.
It's very real.

I could post a fake video of you typing a response. Doesn't mean you don't exist.

My experience

This graphic was copied from a youtube video I found after the fact.. I noticed as I watched it the guy was talking about the same day I heard the strange sounds so I checked the times on the bottom of the graph and matched up my experience.

This is what I actually think it is, but the sounds in the ops video are pretty close too.
edit on 9/1/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Again, Thank You..

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

. . . what is meant by "angular inclination of the infrasound standing waves"?

Looking at my notes of the June 2010 interview, I see that Alex talked about repeating images that represent standing waves, first discovered by Nikola Tesla and talked about in his Colorado Springs notes dated July 3, 1899, as he recalled.

And I see a list on Alex's page about Phi that must be the images he referred to:

Includes 150 color images, geometric analyses and translated
texts from hundreds of Atlantean stone, ceramic and metal
artifacts from La Mana (Ecuador), Sutatausa (Colombia),
Burrow's Cave (Illinois), Rotan (Texas), Roswell
(New Mexico), Hopi (Arizona), Guerrero (Mexico),
Glozel (France) and Sanxingdui (China).

Here is a link to the Colorado Springs Notes July 1 - 31, 1899. I don't see "standing wave" on the page, but maybe Tesla didn't use that term.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Also in my notes of the June 2010 interview I see that Alex said standing waves can be generated using frequencies in a golden ratio series, and that he sees a correlation between the structure of the 3 giant pyramids in Egypt and the human heart beat.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

. . . infrasound standing waves"?

I did a search in the 167 page .pdf Phi for "infrasound standing waves." I got 6 results. Here is the first one, from page 43 of 167, under "Biorhythmic Pyramids":

A defining aspect of ancient advanced human civilization is evident on every inhabited continent of the planet: massive piles of crystalline stone. This enigmatic tradition can now be understood for its most deeply penetrating purpose that has evaded modern comprehension. This monumental consciousness entrainment technology reaches its pinnacle in the megalithic psychoacoustic architecture of the pyramids of Giza, Egypt (3.1). The plateau and monument was referred to in antiquity by the ancient Coptic name Ros-Tau or ‘Rose-Cross’, the meaning of which becomes apparent in the mapping of cymatic patterns formed of infrasound standing waves transduced by the limestone and quartz crystalline structures. The Giza pyramid complex is an ancient solid-state psychoacoustical technology piezoelectrically transducing Schumann Resonance, ultra low frequency (ULF) waves from 20 Hz to 0.5 Hz that emanate from the magnetic North pole. These frequencies correspond to the alpha, theta and delta brainwaves, entraining human consciousness into meditative states and oneness with the Earth.

His referring to ancient advanced human civilization reminds me of my thread "The Incredible Technological Precision of the Ancients," which is based on the work of manufacturing engineer Christopher Dunn.

I guess Alex is saying that infrasound waves are converted to electromagnetic waves by limestone and quartz crystalline structures.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I did a search in the 167 page .pdf Phi for "infrasound standing waves." I got 6 results.

The second one appears on page 51:

Here is the first paragraph under the graphic:

The phi ratio defines the angles of the world’s largest pyramid complex. From the central vertical axis of each of the Giza Orion pyramids the phi ratio is expressed in the four cardinal directions: north, south, east and west. The ratio of the apothem, or face slant height, to half a base side = phi. The angles of the phi triangle are 51.85°, 90° and 38.15°. The limestone blocks of the Orion pyramids consist of mostly calcite mineral, possessing an octahedral structure. Each of the Giza pyramids is apparently designed as the top half of an octahedron, accurately reflecting the microcrystalline structure of calcite crystal on the monumental scale. The refraction of light through calcite crystals encoded by the quadratic equation [ zn+1 = zn²] informs the refraction pattern of infrasound wavelengths through the giant pyramids (3.8).

I see that Alex uses the term "Giza Orion pyramids." That's the first time I've heard that expression, although I'm familiar with researchers who connect the three largest pyramids of the Giza pyramid complex with the three middle stars of the Orion constellation. (Wikipedia calls this a hypothesis.)

Alex says from the central vertical axis of each pyramid the ratio of the face slant height to half a base side equals phi. He talks about the angles of the phi triangle and the limestone blocks consisting mostly of calcite mineral, which possesses an octahedral structure, the top half of which the pyramids are apparently designed. Then he talks about the refraction of light through calcite crystals informing the refraction pattern of infrasound wavelengths.

I'm not sure how all of that relates to the statement he made on page 2 of the .pdf:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join