It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toilet hacking concern. Is your toilet safe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Water spraying on your butt seems like an odd idea to begin with. Either the water stream is too anemic to actually remove any "dirt" from your behind, or it is powerful enough to give you a spray clean, but then won't it spray bits of "dirt" all over the toilet and your behind? Think of what happens if you spray a patch of dirt on your driveway with a hose, it splatters all over the place.

Actually most of the hotels and homes around here that aren't shacks have a spray nozzle attached to a hose that you use on your butt after doing the dirty. Works great and cuts way down on the toilet paper. I am surprised more countries do not adopt the spray and dry method....think of all the toilet paper trees that could be saved!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ZOMG! Guys, we can still be free without privacy! Who cares if the NSA hack your toilet and watch you poop? It's for the better good. You are seriously selfish if you don't buy a computerized toilet. Seriously!
It will help catch us many criminals/terrorists in the future! Just think about it, it could have stopped 9/11 when the guy went to the toilet! :O This could also help people in the 3rd world countries, because they don't have enough food and don't have to waste valuable proteins/vitamins on flushing the toilet!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Don't worry just give them the crap they deserve

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I can't stop laughing.........

I'm pretty sure this is the stuff nightmares are made of for some people......

Technology can be a good thing, BUT.....this is just wrong!!!!!LMAO

Gee, I wonder what our ancestors would say if they had seen one of these things??

Soooo, if they were to malfunction all at once, We'd be in a $hit-storm??????

It's good to see this on here, kinda breaks up the whole stress of WW III...

Thanks for the laugh!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dustytoad

I don't even need heated. Back hair does wonders....

...all i need is a bowl for my butt to scream into

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

This is ingenious!

I can see the NSA hacking into everyone's toilets, possibly even stealing samples of dna

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Every day I read every doom and gloom thread on here...sinking deeper into depression...then this....its over man...its over ....

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

I am deeply traumatized now. I hope you are planning on paying for years of therapy for those of us who made the mistake of actually watching that.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

ROFLMAO
second line

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by dustytoad

You want a heated toilet seat just swap the cold water and hot water hook-up around for the toilet..
I lived in a place like that, kept the seat nice and warm, and the floor at your feet warm too...lol

edit on 31-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

LMAO about this whole post but using the hot water side will eventually melt the wax seal between bowl and
floor.
Then you could be up that famous old creek without a paddle.
Now that's what i call hacking. LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesman1955

LMAO about this whole post but using the hot water side will eventually melt the wax seal between bowl and
floor.

Maybe if you have your water heater tank set all the way up to the max.

And here I thought the Japanese were wise. Funny what they call "progress" these days.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing the latest poop about the smart toilet situation. Hacking a smart toilet? What a crappy thing to do!
The Japanese have taken this concept further than anyone ever dreamed. They're certainly not about to be Number Two in this field! Their competition has surely been thoroughly wiped out, which must really piss them off.

How about that app that allows you to keep a record of previous movements: size, consistency, color, all recorded for review later. It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "anal retentive", doesn't it?

I'd best not go any further with this, or I could end up in the sh... ooh, see what I mean? I'll quit while I'm still flush.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
reply to post by James1982

Water spraying on your butt seems like an odd idea to begin with. Either the water stream is too anemic to actually remove any "dirt" from your behind, or it is powerful enough to give you a spray clean, but then won't it spray bits of "dirt" all over the toilet and your behind? Think of what happens if you spray a patch of dirt on your driveway with a hose, it splatters all over the place.

Actually most of the hotels and homes around here that aren't shacks have a spray nozzle attached to a hose that you use on your butt after doing the dirty. Works great and cuts way down on the toilet paper. I am surprised more countries do not adopt the spray and dry method....think of all the toilet paper trees that could be saved!!!

What's funny is that there's a complaint that it might not remove all of the poop but it's better than a dry piece of paper that by guarantee leaves poop behind. Doctors recommend bidets because it's more sanitary, I recommend a nice shower head so you can clean your butt inside and out. Nothing like waking up in the morning with a cup of coffee enema.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

How funny!

Yep! I won't be buying any automatic toliets!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

This leaves me somewhat bewildered!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join