It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iiO - rapture - Fall 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I disagree.

I think the research harkening to a post trib early church position is greatly flawed.

I think Holly Deyo's research is much better.

www.standeyo.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Lone12

IIRC, The Deyo's believe in a pre-trib Rapture. Certainly not past mid-trib.

I don't think anyone likes deceivers.

oh... - well, then i owe you , Bo, and this_is, an apology

cause i havent read the link he provided - and assumed it was Other then Pre.

- thanks for setting that straight,

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You really want to know when the return of the Lord and the rapture is? I could tell you what I know.

Per Matthew 24 he states this as the event preceding his return.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
u]28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

So the question is "What does he mean referring to the carcass?" And after some thought I figured out this puzzle. The bible I figured out is similar to a box filled with puzzle pieces. Literally multiple verses scattered around the bible cover the same subject. The trick is to track down the pieces and put them together to get the larger picture. So what I figured out was this.

Matthew 24-15 already referred once back to the book of Daniel. So I got the thought that this was another Daniel reference. And realized there is a carcass in Daniel 8.

Essentially Jesus Christ gave us the event that precedes his return. The conquering of Persia. And so far we appear to be 2/3's of the way there. Per the prophecy it says a powerful nation from the west attacks and kills the ram. Representing "Persia". The ancient Persian empire that was centered around Iran.

Essentially it appears the battle of the ram and goat prophecy has been running since 2001. And the attack on Syria could lead to Iran being involved and this prophecy could suddenly complete. And then look at what happens after that.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

thank you NT
and yes i agree with you that we can only tell what we ve learned so far

besides,
this isnt some competition....right.... - just, we cant afford to be Off

- you had me go through Matthew 24 again,
He tells, 26, about 'false preachers' etc,
then, 27, the "for as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the son of man"

'coming' should be -
parousia
G3952
n_ Nom Sg f
BESIDE-BEING
presence

...He refers here to the waiting for rapture - the manchild -
and that many false lights [entities] try to lead astray,
but to hold on untill a soul will definately, with absolute Certainty, know that it IS Hé who is visiting -
that is, when the moment of rapture starts

because,
the next verses start about the arrival of the dark Osiris dimension ;
and only when thát has ended, He will come back, visibly for everyone who s on earth

[that is the moment, the Gog war will occur: because lucifer and his part of deluded mankind will try to keep Him from claiming what is His ' ]

you know,
about the 'carcass',
...i do realize with you, that scripture has to explain scripture
- i havent looked up 'carcass' yet,
but since you mentioned it, i remember a dream a few years ago,

it was again a scene within a black, darkened earth,
the same towering orange flames billowing to the sky,
and in front of me were devils dancing and cheering
- i have seen many ugly ones - but these were Grotesque, bizarre, Monsters
and they was Drunk of glee

..when i looked better, i saw they were dancing upon things,
and then i saw they was dancing upon human bones,
i saw the fragmented skulls, blackened from having been in a fire,
and when i understood that those were the physical remains of those who were *His'* , i was terrified
yet at that same moment, i realized i was standing there, watching it all, and looking down at my legs, realizing i had no longer a physical frame, but another being

so
'where the carcasses will be, there will be the VULTURES "
[ it says 'vultures', not 'eagles']
...and vulture is the typical Egyptian symbol of 'worldly rule' - that is: Evil worldly rule
= those satans [ who were dancing]

to me... i can only make of everything, that satans Trap, the coming osiris dimension, hás to close, first - and immediately áfter that, He will get His'.
because He will let satan go Down by his own devised trap

... best wishes for you,

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Interesting.

I've never come across that interpretation before. Will have to ponder that one.

Certainly Iran figures prominently in END TIMES Biblical prophecies.

Thx thx.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Hmmmmm. Lots to ponder from you, too.

There are soooo many puzzle pieces . . . arranging them fittingly is not small task, imho.

I think it takes Holy Spirit's insight . . . maybe over significant time periods.

Thx thx.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Lone12

Hmmmmm. Lots to ponder from you, too.

There are soooo many puzzle pieces . . . arranging them fittingly is not small task, imho.

I think it takes Holy Spirit's insight . . . maybe over significant time periods.

Thx thx.

- ive read several threads of you Bo

and yes i d be honoured having you defend us [ our case]

regards,

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join