It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iiO - rapture - Fall 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I am deadly suspicious of sweet words...that don't have His Approval on them...that is Darby...and many "so- called christians"

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wrong. The catching away IS IN THESSALONIANS!

Um ... no. There is no 'catching away'. There is no 'pre-trib rapture'.

Information here

The problem with all of the positions (except the historic, post-tribulational view, which was accepted by all Christians, including non-premillennialists) is that they split the Second Coming into different events. In the case of the pre-trib view, Christ is thought to have three comings—one when he was born in Bethlehem, one when he returns for the rapture at the tribulation’s beginning, and one at tribulation’s end, when he establishes the millennium. This three-comings view is foreign to Scripture.

Problems with the pre-tribulational view are highlighted by Baptist (and premillennial) theologian Dale Moody, who wrote: "Belief in a pre-tribulational rapture . . . contradicts all three chapters in the New Testament that mention the tribulation and the rapture together (Mark 13:24–27; Matt. 24:26–31; 2 Thess. 2:1–12). . . . The theory is so biblically bankrupt that the usual defense is made using three passages that do not even mention a tribulation (John 14:3; 1 Thess. 4:17; 1 Cor. 15:52). These are important passages, but they have not had one word to say about a pre-tribulational rapture. The score is 3 to 0, three passages for a post-tribulational rapture and three that say nothing on the subject.

. . . Pre-tribulationism is biblically bankrupt and does not know it" (The Word of Truth, 556–7).

John 17:15 (JESUS praying to The Father) "I pray NOT that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from evil."

Proverbs 2:21, 22 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it, but the wicked shall be cut off (taken/destroyed) from the earth and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

Psalm 145:20 The Lord preserveth ALL that love him; but all the wicked He will destroy.

Proverbs 10:30 The righteous shall never be removed.

More here

I Thessalonians 5:3 (Paul speaking) For when THEY (THE WICKED) shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction shall come upon THEM...and they shall not escape.

Matthew 24:21,22 and Mark 13:19,20 (Jesus speaking) For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved (survive); but for THE ELECT's sake whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days.

How can there be THE ELECT during this time if they went in THE RAPTURE?

1 Thessalonians 4:17 is the SINGLE Scripture used to justify THE RAPTURE by false doctrine. Based on Scripture, you cannot make a doctrine on a SINGLE Scripture. The word RAPTURE does not appear in the text of any translation of the Bible, in any language.

"CAUGHT UP" are the words used by many when referring to THE RAPTURE. King James must have missed this one because the words "CAUGHT UP" are not found in the Young's Concordance for 1 Thessalonians 4:17. However, "CATCH" is listed under that Scripture. That word appears 13 times, and is translated six different ways: catch, catch away, catch (caught) up, pluck and take by force. In the 12 other Scriptures, it has nothing to do with the physical removal of living people from the earth/world to heaven.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I am deadly suspicious of sweet words...that don't have His Approval on them...that is Darby...and many "so- called christians"

reply to post by Sole3

but Paul,the Apostle, his words were very sweet..I did hear and feel them...they were just like His Son...whom did annul by heavenly law...upon that Egyptian Pantheon cross....very sweet..no words to can describe so Love....no Name to can give Him...until...He gives me His Name

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

I am 100% fully persuaded...by the Christian God...of the Bible..and no other Diety....has convinced me,...they are pathetic...and losers

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

those words...that say..."He came down to us"...are very true, they are literal...and accurate..He truly did...come down to this fallen world...the "fallen ones/Egyptian pantheon Deities...and did...in His own Body..bear that...all of It...upon that Cross...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I can't follow the thought on this thread at all. Are you talking about a pre-trib rapture and other bible stuff? There is no pre-trib rapture. It's not in the bible and the notion was invented by failed Anglican Priest Nelson Darby in the 1800s.

Exactly right. Comparing Matthew 24 to Revelation 6,7, and 8... the only clear conclusion that can be drawn is a post-trib/pre-wrath rapture, AFTER the sun and moon are darkened. Several events have to occur first, like the AntiChrist assuming power, the Abomination of Desolation, which is when the AntiChrist will sit in the Temple and declare himself to be God. No man knows the hour, but the Bible does give us some specific signs to look for, none of which have occurred yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

a post-trib/pre-wrath rapture, AFTER the sun and moon are darkened.
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

yes...the "false/Evil's sun and moon" is soon to be darkened....and the real sun and moon (His Original)of Enoch (very grateful for Enoch''s son's detailed recording of the Original) ..His......is soon to show....sadly, by Evil's spell, you and many others...have "The Light"...the "i awareness"...which gives you a "false light"...to cannot see...that time is now...so therefore...a Rapture...is any day imminent...since His sun and moon are already darkened since the fall, but very soon a change of ownership is to take place...from Evil's false sun and moon Rule to His Original Rule (as in Adam and Eve,,,Eden)....that is Rapture...the legal ownership transferred from the Egyptian Pantheon...as in His Attributes, that got got stolen and distorted by Evil, at the Fall...Returning back to Him...which is the 144,000...raptured...no...not the literal Kingdom on earth yet...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

yes...the "false/Evil's sun and moon" is soon to be darkened.
reply to post by Sole3

meaning..all souls who are not Raptured...will have their "total existence...by the "false sun and moon, Egyptian Pantheon, Evils Rule, "i awareness" ...which is very, very dark indeed..the Trib, as spoken of in Rev......meaning the "Heavens, our Lord".. will be shut off to them..."closed, sealed"..unless they come into contact with a Raptured one..which are those who have died as Our Lord did ( the dead in Christ will rise first) died to "self"...to "ego, to the "i awareness" = Evil's Mind...these ones, 144, 000 will arise, be Raptured...and come to help those enduring the Trib....because He loves you very much...Him sending His Raptured ones....is evidence...of His Love for you (this is His Real Moon and Sun, similar to as it was before the Firmament closed...pre Noah flood)..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

if you may please read...for details,as I have done..... Lone 12's recent threads, I find his threads to be most congruent...which is stunning to me

in His Kindness

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
19 september : Trumpets
+ 15 days.... means

3 october starts Tabernacles
..which is a 7 day feast + one 8th day

Moon under Virgos feet : 4 and 5 october [ in Libra]

Sun in Virgo : 17 september untill october 17 [ Sidereal]

....could it be..... this Tabernacles..... it should.... it must .... all context shouts it should

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

- i understand the points you make, OS [ and of FF as well ]
...But.

- the fact that Darby presented anew [!] the pre-trib, doesnt mean it is False 'because he was jesuit'.
What he *did* , in fact, was "giving another, false cóntext to it" ,
namely, the context of Escapism.
..... he was the pre-runner of the present "evangelical world", who holds mistakenly that "a person doesnt have to Do nothing no more - but gets a Free Ride into heaven" , which is a Despicable theory, suiting many lazy and Ignorant believers.
- but the Danger is, that to mány of those, He might say " i dont know you"

then,
the context of things can only irrefutably show, there hás to be a [pretrib] rapture :

...because the stárt of everything, the first seal, is "false light"... right.... - the osiris dimension
If this Dimension will arrive - and there would nót have occurred a rapture..... then there will happen No rapture, whatsoéver : since every living soul - including the 144000 - would be Imprisoned within that Dimension.
This is exactly what satan is trying, these days:
trying to let everyone Distracted by his own world theatre.... to GET THAT DIMENSION CLOSED : with US in it

...the 'sun and moon be darkened' etc,
that is what happens , before He will - visibly - return
...so...that is not relevant for right now.

and yes i know that many mid- or posttribs Think, that they "will have to endure some bad times, first",
which is an understandable notion,
...but also Naive.
- because these people have No Idea, whatsoever, what the coming false light dimension is about :
they probably have some "heroic WW II scenario " in their imagination,

...but they will see Things roaming, around them,
which were - mercyfully - Hidden, untill now
and that dimension will render all their own power or courage to be Null and Void, Useless

kind regards,

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sole3

- yes.

..what fascinates me, is the so well timed Ritual of "comet i-son"

elenin was but the general repetition , of a non-existant 'comet ' heading our way
Now, They did the same :
first find the name they wanted to give the comet ; finding some 'optical network whatever' in Russia ;
as Excuse for the name "ison" they gave it

and so Convienient, all the excuses :
.. then the comet "was invisible, June and July " because it was "behind the sun",
untill a [vague] "amateur astronomer, Bruce Gary, rediscovered it 12 august" - and not the sophisticated sattelites -
..and the past days, it suddenly "sped up till 2 million miles/day"
[and Photoshop is our Friend]

..no -

millions of souls are being Tricked into " waiting for the arrival of I, the son" : Osiris, and his dimension -
thát is the purpose of this Ritual

it "should get visible mid-september / october "
..how Timely....since the moon under Virgos feet etc [ see post above] is in the Same timeframe...

Trust me :
this whole Ritual shows how desperate They are

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by BO XIAN

It's been traced all the way back to the early church--in addition to the Scripture.

Not a pretribulational rapture though. One has to really twist what the few chialistic Church Fathers wrote in order to get a pretrib rapture. Those that did believe that Christ would literally reign on earth held to a posttribulational rapture.

At the same time though the overwhelming majority of the early church held to an a- or postmillennial view.

From what I've read, it's going to happen before the tribulation. The reason for the tribulation is that the church has left the Earth and evil begins to triumph. Those who are beheaded during the tribulation are those who have found Christ after the rapture.

Also, apparently the comet Ison pics showing it is like three pieces are a hoax. Just another comet. Might not even be that bright.
edit on 9/2/2013 by Jim Scott because: added

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

millions of souls are being Tricked into " waiting for the arrival of I, the son" : Osiris, and his dimension -
thát is the purpose of this Ritual

Trust me :
this whole Ritual shows how desperate They are

reply to post by Lone12

thank you

yes. it is an incredible step up
sadly, many are being hypnotised by this orchestrated i - son event, synchronised with the also orchestrated Syrian event

and since Syria.....is where the sceptre of Rule is....it really is about establishing "Osiris Rule"

the rapture has to happen before the "Osiris Dimension"
so Mankind can be saved
or else she will be annihilated by Evil

bless

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
- allright ;
..i pondered whether i should include the vid or better not ;
and decided to do it, because of Context - but do please note the Disclaimers below -

" random statements made by an autistic boy"

first; you know i dont agree with the title of the vid : there wont be no "end of the world" for now - but that coming Dimension.

second... - of all the years of watching peoples 'predictions', 'dreams', so-called 'prophecies' or 'words', i came to conclude that 99% of them is False : either their own Ego, too much spaghetti, the Akashic, or mimicking entities provided most of those 'words'.
And yes - i m aware of Frankie [mcDonald] ; but the reason i took note of the vid, is because Autistics have a kind of Honesty in them, do not have that Ego what is Distorting for myriad reasons.

note, it was '6 months ago'

- it is the 'first week of October' which makes contextual Sense to me.

...see also next post -

edit on 2-9-2013 by Lone12 because: txt

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Here's a direct link to the article:

Setting the Record Straight on Rapture
By Holly Deyo
www.standeyo.com...

edit on 9/2/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
..in 2009, February, between waking and sleeping,
i found me Hoovering above part of the globe,
above NW Europe, and looking East, into Eurasia

.. the whole earth below was Dark, black,
when something amazing happened - a country in NW europe lit up, a dim white light,
then the country next to it, then the next, untill even Russia, as far as the Ural mountains which i still could see.

..if i would describe,
it was alike the Billy Jean video clip - the same kind of dim white light of the tiles,
but here it were the countries

Strange : the sóuth of Europe did NOT light up

..then i saw another thing:
in every country, there was a represent of Him,
and that soul first lit up : like a bright little white Star,
and only thén, the country of that person lit up, after him, in that dim white

- the Music, what was playing as this happened,
was the most intense, brilliant and emotional, i ve ever heared

when it was over, i remembered
Dan 12:3

so
it tells me ...that "right after the world got Dark", the rapture should be
as per Pauls words "..that day will not happen, untill the man of sin is revealed"
- which is NOT some 'antichrist ',
but the 144000 lightworkers, who have Invoked the osiris dimension [ = the dark world ]

so
..the autistic boy may have seen it right
- and, right after, is the 4+5 october "moon under Virgo"...and Sidereal sun in her

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
..so - whether it is Lucifer, Sekhmet, the Pope or Standeyo, who want to try convince me that there "is no pre trib rapture", no angel or power will convince me Otherwise

[ dont take that personal, this_is ; its just that i m tired of all Deceivers ]

regards

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

IIRC, The Deyo's believe in a pre-trib Rapture. Certainly not past mid-trib.

I don't think anyone likes deceivers.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Seems to me that such interpretations are grossly twisting Scripture all out of whack.

I believe Holly Deyo's document says it best.

www.standeyo.com...

Her research was meticulous.

The Biblical interpretations are straightforward.

Are you a Preterist?

A Replacementarian?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join