It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are People Born Atheist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hushabye

A childs' god is named 'Mother.'

Your post is pure pedantry.

That's what you name it. Are you a child?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 8eightup

It is claimed by atheists that babies are born atheist. Well, that pretty much make sense. Since, babies don't know anything and atheists don't know anything, I can see the connection.

As a comparison, it is claimed by theists that babies are born theist. I, too, can see the connection.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

People born are babies, the baby is nothing, as far as religion is concerned, until it gains enough knowledge of the world they now find themselves in..... it's the teaching of this world that supply the knowledge to aforementioned baby, it is the opinion of man that is inflicted onto this baby that is a new clean living soul, until man and his derranged ways, and depraved thinkings, and perverted ways, that destroys the world this baby was born to and in many cases will destroy the baby too... that is the way of man.... a horrid entity... a destroyer,.... with the evolution of hi tech today we are now getting a belly full of deception that was easily kept from us years ago, but now no one no one not even the rulers of lands can poop or it could possibly be on the net for all of us to be informed... and they don't know what to do with no where to hide,,,,,, tech has revealed the warts of this planet to all....I find your quesiton irrelevant. babies are unprogrammed as far a s life is concerned, their real problems start with the programmers... man .... the misfit of the universe

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

How can you say this is of absolute truth?

Did I say it is of absolute truth?

I just pass on a thought, if you want it to be absolute truth, you can believe it to be. I believe it to be true, not absolute as that leaves no room to breath, I like to inhale and exhale my thoughts and discoveries, they are true at a time but as the air changes so does truth.

Although I am inclined to agree with you, I have to ask for purposes of truth: How did you come to your conclusion?

Very hard to answer in a post. basically belief of everything, people, reality, delusion, illusion, deceptions, you name it I believe in it. I believe, what our mind can conceive it can exist in the universe we inhabit.
Why? because our minds are receivers and transmitters of thoughts and concepts and there is a limit on those.

To answer this with some justice so readers would know and understand why I joined ATS I would need a thread on its own describing what I believe, why I believe it and obviously leading to how I came to any conclusions.

I keep teasing this as I have been asked by posters to share experiences and my interpretations of those experiences which in turn would explain why I came to ATS, what I believe and so on.

It would be a time consuming effort on my part which I struggle to find time for, as most of my time here I give opinions in others posts or ask question that lead to me being labeled a skeptic or debunker.

Maybe I need a break away from others threads and do an epic one of my own,

I am quite lazy, I could be scared to share because of responses, unconsciously as consciously I really have no concern what others think of me.

Your about the third person in recent days that has asked me a similar question where the best way to answer would to do the thread I intend to do, maybe the universe is pushing me to get my thoughts out to a wider audience

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join