It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you feel like leaving, then stay!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was just checking out sorryeverybody.com (actually, I'll probably be checking it out all day), and was amazed at the number of people that expressed their desire to leave the US over the re-election of Bush.

Who here is feeling that way?

I think it's a valid feeling. Why? Because I've had it. But please just know that if you have had this feeling, it is all the more reason to stay...

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
this was being discussed yesterday...

If they want to leave then good bye... we don't want them here anyway..

oh boohoo my candidate didn't get elected, and I don't like our president, I'll just take my vote and leave...

well good bye... !!!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I for one have no desire to leave AT ALL! I love this country. It has it's faults, but where does anyplace exist that doesn't? I don't really like our President to be honest, but to say I'm going to leave? NO WAY!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's not boohoo our guy didn't win, it's boohoo our country is screwed up in a major way, and Bush isn't going to help fix it, unless he introduces marginal change or a new Judge.

It will take a mighty person to lead the changes to adjust our country, and George Bush falls far short of that mark.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Americans, if you leave you country, Bush will be happy, he does'nt want people against him in his nation! Don't leave please! Don't put a smile on his face!

As for me, I wanted to leave ATS because people are not nice with me when I talk about peace, but I won't leave, because that is what THEY (the pro-war members) want!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love you guys! xoxoxox

new topics

top topics

join