It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The (Possible) Persecution of a guy called John Morley UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Persecution of John Morley website

So here's a website by a guy called John Morley who is apparently being persecuted by and is on the run from the UK police. I've been following back and forth through his campaign, in which he is trying to get officials to release certain recordings in which he believes they have falsified the transcripts of in order to put him in a bad light and persecute him.

Here's his description from the front page of his site:

My life history has been rewritten on my official record (maliciously slandering me as a dangerous madman).
This abuse of unfetterd power and taxes resulted from the personal petty vendetta of local officials as a result of my criticism of them and my making an official complaint.
Government at a higher level (every bit as contrary, awkward and useless as their minions) has now chosen to entangle itself in this affair to the ends of scandal suppression.

This page summarises some issues.
When you understand the overall picture, then the links on this page allow you to read more detailed information and examine the evidence for yourself.
This site still needs a lot more information adding but for the time being I need to use what rare opportunities I get to correct all the typos and remove all the repetition.
Please bear with me and take in enough to realise how easily you can help by signing my online petition (available by clicking on the blue panel on the left of this page) and by making others aware of my plight.

This page comprises the following sections:

1. Why I am hiding from the government
2. How you can help me
3. How this all began
4. List of Lies
5. Other Information

I never know what to make of his case. Apparently he was originally going to commit suicide and was rallying up awareness of his campaign so's his death would act as a conduit for exposing the lack of human rights and misconduct of police.

The story goes that the police have repeatedly found reasons to detain him after a call to a local authority office where they claim he threatens to blow everyone up and he claims he said the building was empty. A brief audio recording of this is on his site.

Here is the first part of why he claims the government is after him?

Numerous death threats have been attributed to me.
These false allegations have been used to wrongly prosecute me and to wrongly detain and treat me in a secure unit.
I ask the UK government to listen to their own recordings and act in an appropriate manner if what I claim is true.

Now I've never known what to make of his claims. Is he just a madman with reason for the forces to be out to detain him, are they even out at all and he's delusional, or is this another citizen whom the system have failed? Anyone else heard of this and has any idea what's going on?

I've not been able to find any other articles about him other than his own take on this.
edit on 31-8-2013 by melancholiflower because: added content... yup, that's right, i posted a blank thread.

edit on 31-8-2013 by melancholiflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

melancholiflower
The Persecution of John Morley website

The story goes that the police have repeatedly found reasons to detain him after a call to a local authority office where they claim he threatens to blow everyone up and he claims he said the building was empty. A brief audio recording of this is on his site.

It sounds like he was threatening to blow up an "empty" building according to him. That pretty much leaves him looking like the bad guy and the police having justification to haul him in. As he was threatening suicide as well just gives them more probable cause to pick him up a force a psychological evaluation. This sounds a bit off to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yeah that's what I was thinking, definitely something a bit off. In some ways I've felt sorry for the bloke, I know and have known people to be repeatedly failed by the system they've had no choice but to be part of. But threatening to blow yourself in any building, regardless of who else you say'll be there, sounds like cause for the busies to pay you a visit.

And like you say, threatening suicide sounds like a valid cause for psychological examination. I'm sure in some circles that could constitute as a cry for help and psych-care is probably just what this guy needs.

Personally I don't think he's a dangerous criminal, but his campaign seems to be lacking much self-awareness which seems to belittle any of his notions that may otherwise be worthy of backing.

new topics

join