It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northrop Promo video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Northrop Grumman promo video. Watch all the way to the end. Its worth it. . I'm seeing a shadow that is mighty similar to the YF-23. Diamond wings and all.

Guessing game for sure, but its been nearly 30 years since the last aircraft rolled out of the black. Sure would be nice to see this within the next 20.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
S & F for the vid. But I didn't see any shadow with a diamond shape on it. I watched it about 15 times and it just looks like a modified B-2 to me from the shadow. Although I wouldn't rule out the FB-23 concept at all

Nice find!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

there you go.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thanks for showing me how to add the video.

A guy can dream huh? how bad would I love to see this model come to life and work along side the F-22.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

All I saw was static, no diamond shape.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well I don't know what anyone else is seeing, but the thing at the end is clearly a Vulcan.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So Northrop are building a Klingon bird of prey!

Anyone have any idea what the aircraft is at the end?? Come on, one of ya has got the info.....not pointing fingers!!

Great vid, thanks for putting it up.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Yeah, we probably do.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

You should be up for the role of the Riddler in the new Batman movie!

There was talk on another thread about something possibly going grey, I will cross my fingers hoping it's manned.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You say the nicest things.

On a serious note, there is probably no chance of something coming out for Syria, but in the next few years we may see something pop up, or at least a few new technologies come out.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

You say the nicest things.

On a serious note, there is probably no chance of something coming out for Syria, but in the next few years we may see something pop up, or at least a few new technologies come out.

Well it better not be a damn UCLASS type debacle! 'we want it BIG, FAR, STRONG!' only to get 'small, short and weedy'. The shame.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

Nah, they have whole other debacles they can unveil.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Astr0

Nah, they have whole other debacles they can unveil.

However, there is a neat new building on Groom Lake - an engine testing facility. I like engines, especially top secret shiny break through stuff hidden at Groom. Talking about engines, was that not why the Phantom Ray from Boeing lost its exhaust nozzle for a few months - secret testing on another project....

Ohhhhhhhhhh the suspense is killing me!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

There's also ADVENT being tested. That's a rather interesting program, and that engine will be insane once they release it for public use.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Astr0

There's also ADVENT being tested. That's a rather interesting program, and that engine will be insane once they release it for public use.

OK, so I am going to say 'That's nice! very very nice!'. Thanks Zaphod, given me something to read up on.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yeah, we probably do.

We do:

On Oct. 18, 2002, Boeing uncloaked its secret Bird of Prey during a rollout ceremony at the company's facility in St. Louis. Named for a spaceship in the science fiction television series Star Trek, this technology demonstrator pioneered revolutionary advances in low-observable (stealth) features, tailless aircraft design, and rapid prototyping techniques.

www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Astr0

There's also the AETD (Adaptive Engine Technology Development) program follow on to ADVENT. Not a whole lot about that out there, but they've selected P&W over Rolls to develop the AETD. So it's P&W and GE for the AETD program, which takes ADVENT up a level.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

You're no fun.
It's so much more fun to string them along with hints and innuendo.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yeah, we probably do.

Eh, maybe.

On a project going from black to gray or white. Shadowhawk mentioned in another thread that edwards south base may increase security in the near future. That usually means an aircraft coming from the black world like groom, and continued testing at edwards. South base is where the B-2 tests occur, so im thinking the next gen bomber coming out.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Perhaps they'll unveil it for Syria to see "hey we have a brand new stealthy bomber, just itching for combat"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join