It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Forum Astral Projectionists!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by toxicspikes

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

No being can take over your body at all. The silver cord is actually a way in as it leads to *drumroll* your body you think can be taken over. But no cord and then they have to find another way to find what you call your home or seat or whatever you think it is. I have no cord myself but rather use science fiction concepts, which is why I often get booted for either cheating, some dark magic or not following someones rules.

Interesting. Could you elaborate please? Or u2u me if you'd prefer, thanks.

The astral is what one thinks of it. If in your space overtaking or possession is possible then that is what makes it happen and it's only luck no spirit abused that possibility. Even though overtaking as in completely guiding another takes skill few spirits have and those who do would logically go to powerful figures or those with healthy goodlooking bodies and wealth. Getting rid of doubt is very important to deal with the astral.

If everyone's astral space is like a standalone server running a game, then in your game possession would be in there while others have disabled that possibility. If I were on anothers' server who has that disabled it would mean I couldn't even think or create the thought of possession.

And maybe superfluous but when I mean playing on anothers' server is not actually leaving one's own space going from A to B but transforming A to B's rules and layout because B happens to be a more advanced being or teacher who built a school for students to learn about the astral and the silver cord is just a means to assure people growing up in a situation where things can be stolen, or lies can be told as truth, or the spirit can have diseases just like the body.
edit on 2/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

Agreed, but also when you astral travel you should do it in the etheric plane instead of the astral to be there in exact time.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Moongirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm still interested but who is the owner of the house is what I would like to know, without going there and asking. Because I can't go to anyone's house or realm without proper permissions. Which has to do with the age old problem of being offline and the drivers to get the network card to function are online so you either have to go to a store (church/teacher) all offline or write a driver from scratch yourself and explain how you got your IP number since it's not from THE store and all kinds of things could go wrong.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
I'm still interested but who is the owner of the house is what I would like to know, without going there and asking. Because I can't go to anyone's house or realm without proper permissions. Which has to do with the age old problem of being offline and the drivers to get the network card to function are online so you either have to go to a store (church/teacher) all offline or write a driver from scratch yourself and explain how you got your IP number since it's not from THE store and all kinds of things could go wrong.

I'm interested to know this as well - because if we were to peek into this astral environment, I'd be willing to bet that we don't see anything as, well, we didn't have permission to spy
. There are barriers that people can project around their environment, which creates an additional challenge.

Also, Moongirl, even the most experienced astral projectors I know of can't sustain an etheric projection for a long period of time. Just because you are on the etheric plane doesn't mean you can instantly "see everything" - this plane may be similar to the real world, but in reality, the problem is that there can be variance, or we all could be seeing something that isn't really there. What you're describing doing seems to fit more with remote viewing than astral projection.

-fossilera

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by toxicspikes

Originally posted by flipflop

are they trustworthy, I mean they wouldn't try to return to my physical body before me, would they?

As far as I'm aware in my time researching this subject, as long as your silver cord is attached to your body no being can take over your body

love and light

Ok fine thank you, also I remember reading once somewhere, that the russians in ww2 used astral projection to assertain information held by the enemy, such as viewing documents, as you know you can view documents and if you read them in your astral projection you can remember them very well afterwards...... sorry can't remember where I read this, but I'm sure I did... good post and thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join