It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Forum Astral Projectionists!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Would anyone like to do astral investigations about some astral conspiracies?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Moongirl

I will follow this with great interest. Can you explain a little further please what you are thinking of?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Alright, first you will be asked to astrally go somewhere, then you will need to look in the house, then maybe even do some introjection.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Im in

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I would love to, however I'm not very experienced with astral projection :/

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moongirl
reply to post by Shiloh7

Alright, first you will be asked to astrally go somewhere, then you will need to look in the house, then maybe even do some introjection.

is it possible to clarify a little more please..
thank you.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop

reply to post by Shiloh7

is it possible to clarify a little more please..
thank you.

Are you using a method; such as sound 100hz in one ear, 104 hz in the other (The Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences) to balance the brain and project out of body? Are you being helped by a higher self to pull you out, or are you experienced as a child (I was) but not for long, 5 years old was the last time I spontaineously did this. I suspect Im doing it now, but no method to do so, after a restfull night of sleep, the last two or so hours I spend in the netherworld. I can eat food, hurt myself and am physical. I am not in my house; I am learning lessons that could never happen in this dimension.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

If you're interested more information would be pm'd to you. But mainly, the astral investigation deals with astrally checking out somewhere to see if you can locate specific spirit people on the etheric, astral, and spiritual planes and them removing and sending them back where they came or somewhere else on the astral.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm interested although I am not sure how well I will manage it - it is something I am interested in and would like to do.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I'm interested, I can't u2u yet as I don't have enough posts.

I received your message, and I am well up for helping spirits cross over or go where they need to go, but I need some tips on how to attain astral projection.

I've been reading for a few years now, and I've gotten to the vibrational stage once, is there an easier way?

Or if I could get a "yank", that'd be appreciated!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So the thread implies this is something which only takes a few hours. Guess I must be slow then but interesting to read.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Count me in.

I am training to do Astral projecting for a few days now. If someone could give me some tips that would be appreciated!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I think I have only ever managed to astral project a few times and that was when I was little. I seem to have forgotten how to do it. I have been trying for awhile now but I think I am trying too hard.. If I could do it I would be up for this...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

reply to post by flipflop

If you're interested more information would be pm'd to you. But mainly, the astral investigation deals with astrally checking out somewhere to see if you can locate specific spirit people on the etheric, astral, and spiritual planes and them removing and sending them back where they came or somewhere else on the astral.

are they trustworthy, I mean they wouldn't try to return to my physical body before me, would they? I am familiar with astral projection, and often travel a good deal by same means. I have found though that I cannot make contact with people I see there, I have tried but as I am spiritual there so I guess that scuppered it.. nevertheless its very interesting and I will follow with great interest.. thanks for reply

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

are they trustworthy, I mean they wouldn't try to return to my physical body before me, would they?

As far as I'm aware in my time researching this subject, as long as your silver cord is attached to your body no being can take over your body

love and light

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Since you don't know them, they wouldn't be effective against you so that shouldn't be a problem
edit on 1-9-2013 by Moongirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by toxicspikes

are they trustworthy, I mean they wouldn't try to return to my physical body before me, would they?

As far as I'm aware in my time researching this subject, as long as your silver cord is attached to your body no being can take over your body

love and light

No being can take over your body at all. The silver cord is actually a way in as it leads to *drumroll* your body you think can be taken over. But no cord and then they have to find another way to find what you call your home or seat or whatever you think it is. I have no cord myself but rather use science fiction concepts, which is why I often get booted for either cheating, some dark magic or not following someones rules.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

No being can take over your body at all. The silver cord is actually a way in as it leads to *drumroll* your body you think can be taken over. But no cord and then they have to find another way to find what you call your home or seat or whatever you think it is. I have no cord myself but rather use science fiction concepts, which is why I often get booted for either cheating, some dark magic or not following someones rules.

Interesting. Could you elaborate please? Or u2u me if you'd prefer, thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Shiloh7

I'd be interested, although I do have some items I'd like to point out:

First, not everyone can have a conscious projection "at will" - so getting out of the body will be the major hurdle on this one. There are plenty of methods out there, true, but not every method is "foolproof" for each person.

Second, finding this "house" on the astral is a lot harder than plugging in an address into google - This is because:
1. On the astral, the house may not look the same as the one we are supposed to look into. Just because the house is white in the physical, doesn't mean that it will be "white" in the typical environment that people project to.

2. You might only be seeing a "projection" of the house, and not the actual house.

Third, even if one was able to get out consciously, there's no guarantee that they would remember the instructions. Try to remember the first time you went to the zoo, a theme park, or even the first time you went to school; Several times I'd tell myself "Okay, I'm going to ride X, visit exhibit Z, or do activity Y". I had to do these things on my second trip, as I completely forgot about doing all the activities I said I wanted to do. Now imagine this: It's your first attempt to astral project - and you just now realized that you can visit mars. Somehow, I don't think you're going to attempt to find someone's house

Fourth, assuming that one can project consciously, was able to find the "right" house, and was able to enter without loss of "vision", there's a big possibility that the spirits they see are not the "real" spirits (You'll notice that I keep putting "real" in quotes; this is because if you are on the astral, then what you are seeing could be very different from its physical counterpart). The spirits that you see could be an image of what you expect a ghost or entity to look like as on the astral, your thoughts can manifest into a "real" object. I mean, there's also a possibility that the projector will peek into the house, and see nothing at all!.

Not trying to belittle the OP, but as a seasoned (used loosely, as I've had plenty of conscious projections, but no solid method) projector, I'd need more detailed instructions (Preferably, try to limit the number of details you give me, so that should I remember to follow the instructions, I don't accidentally create the entities that are being looked for).

-fossilera

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Hey can you guys take an astral # on some money for me? Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join