It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘What is Government? Elementary Students Taught That It's LIke Your Family

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Bull#. Government is civil service. Whats this family stuff?

If you cant even serve a hamburger at a burger joint or help a little old lady across the street, don't bother. You dont even understand family.

That stuff has no place in a textbook or school anywhere.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

The globalists are intent on destroying the family and rearing carefully selected eugenics conceived children in 'test tubes' and institutions divorced from their parents.

What a stupid horror.

It is a plan from hell and they've already mostly achieved functional destruction of the family.

Witness the incredibly high rates of ATTACHMENT DISORDER from lack of sufficient qualities and quantities of Daddy Love. Shoot, even mother love is increasingly in short supply.

God has said HE WILL return the hearts of the fathers to the children in our era . . . else he'd have to "smite the earth with a curse."

I hope He speeds up the schedule of that.

Sigh.

Certainly the NEA is a terrible tool of the demonized globalists. It is a MAJOR INDOCTRINATION, BRAINWASHING institution. And woe to those who challenge them.

imho, home schooling his the only sane option for wise caring parents at this point. How much longer that will be possible remains to be seen, however.

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That's pretty amusing that they're teaching children the government is like a "family".

Sadly, i like the government more then my family, so had this been taught to me as a child then would i have still grown up believing in socialized programs...

Oh and the government is like a family.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Information technology is wrapping us all up into one enormous "happy" family.

Everything is merging. Everything is coming together.

Until.... an explosion... a spaceship leaves earth and puts separation between itself and earth. I don't know exactly how the separation happens, but it will happen because people need it. We can't all be the same. If we're all forced to merge and everything around us merges it'll be like living in a prison.

Separation isn't bad. I think it's needed for diversity.
edit on 31-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with this worksheet. It's a good analogy for a fourth grader to understand. And pretty realistic, since some families can be full of toxic, selfish and wasteful jerks just like our government.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join