It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Psychic Societies?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well first off its illogical to think there is a secret society of psychics who meet on the astral feild. Think about it. We have the internet. It uses less energy to chat online than it would to constantly go astral. I do recall seeing a website for shared dreaming meetups. They had a drawing of a location to meet at. Ive also seen a website for vampirism as a religion and one that charges money for admission to their group and they have info they keep secret but really this sounds like a scam to me where they likely have nothing you cant read elsewhere online.. If someone is psychic and bad they would most likely only use it to get money or sex. Power gathers too much attention and we do not live in a fictional world with super villains. For some group to be evil theyd have to all have the same intent. Every psychic ive ever seen has different religions and views so how would one group ever organise if they cant even agree on basic things.

I never heard of that negative blood type thing someone mentioned but it sounds like it comes from some trend they have in japan that associates certain personality traits with each blood type. From what i understand its about as popular as horoscopes instead of "whats your sign?" you might hear " whats your blood type?".

I myself would make good use of what abilities you percieve yourself to have if i could do it. Almost necesity at times. I always deal with difficult to understand people which i do a good job understanding but it only goes so far.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join