It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Obama Do Next Week ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Obama will be between a rock and a hard place next week.

He has the G20 summit in Russia.

He is planning on being there.

Chances are he will 'see' Russian President Putin at the summit.

A previously scheduled meeting between the two has apparently been cancelled.

Russia and Saudi Arabia are members.

What's he gonna do ?

Will leaders from Russia and Saudi Arabia 'corner' him ?

I bet no action against Syria will happen till after the summit.

Perhaps Obama is shouting about Syria ahead of time as a sort of 'bargaining chip' ?

The Russians apparently think no strikes on Syria will happen either....

Leaders of the group of the G20 major economies are set to debate sanctions against Syria in a 5-6 September meeting in St Petersburg, with Western nations led by the United States preparing for air strikes in retaliation to a recent chemical attack on civilians.

Russian experts quoted by the Russian press agency, RIA Novosti, said that it was unlikely that US President Barack Obama would decide to carry attacks against targets in Syria ahead of the St Petersburg summit.

No strike on Syria before G20 summit: Russian experts

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What Will Obama Do Next Week ?

Whatever his handlers tell him to do, read from the teleprompter if there is one, or just pretend like he knows what hes doing if there isnt a teleprompter available, when actually he has bloody clue because hes not actually a leader by any rational persons standards; just a semi-decent actor.

If your asking what the plan FOR him to do is, I would guess the usual: lie, misdirect, and generally spout # the whole time that the other people there will know is garbage, while not considering anything anyone else says.

Im guessing there will be a strike on Syria, and war in the region will follow. If that becomes a world war, well, we will just have to wait and see. It is my opinion that TPTB are trying the best they can to actually instigate a world war, and this is looking like as good a time as any to give it a shot.

edit on 8/30/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Maybe the russians will hold him as a "bartering chip"? HAAAAAAAA!!!! HAAAAAA!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Maybe the russians will hold him as a "bartering chip"? HAAAAAAAA!!!! HAAAAAA!!!!!

Couldnt imagine why it would be worth their time....

Obama as a bargaining chip:

edit on 8/30/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
He's either going to own up to his grandstanding (doubtful) or try to weasel talk his way around this ridiculous situation he's put us into. Probably the latter.

If the tooth fairy grant's my wish he'll just go back on vacation for the next 3 years. At $7mil a week I've calculated it would only cost us about $1 billion for him to be gone the rest of his term. That's what the military says it would cost per month to do a no fly-zone over Syria so it seems like a bargain to me.. [/fantasy off]

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Maybe he'll surprise us all by seeking asylum in russia with snowden and tell how awful the lobbyists and eric holder, valerie jarrit, even michelle is to him.

Maybe he'll cry.

Naw -

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Your article stated" The US has put Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on notice as he is believed to have been responsible for using chemical weapons against civilians last week, in what US Secretary of State John Kerry called a "moral obscenity""

John Kerry and OB gave the rebels the weapons and they admitted(rebels) to doing the attack.
www.mintpressnews.com...

John Kerry is a liar! July 25th 2013 UNITED NATIONS – The leader of Syria's Western-backed opposition group told U.S. Secretary John Kerry on Thursday that the United States must quickly supply rebels with promised weapons to prevent a military victory by President Bashar Assad's regime.
www.foxnews.com...

They will all have to come clean or just lie.. wish I could be a fly on the wall 4-sure!

Trinity

edit on 30-8-2013 by trinityalways because: forgot link

edit on 30-8-2013 by trinityalways because: none

top topics

join