It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alter a movie title or famous quote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I enjoy very simple word games, and I hope you do too. Once you see what I'm doing here, I hope you guys will add to them.

Change the plot of a movie so that the movie title can be slightly altered.
Example: Cowboy and Indian set up a financial institution so people can borrow money:
Movie title: The _ _ _ _ Ranger. (The dashes represent the number of letters.)
Answer The Loan Ranger

-------------------------------------------------
1. Matthew McConaughey stars in this movie about a 30-something male still living with his parents. In this movie, however, the main problem is that Matthew simply refuses to go out eat with anyone at noon time. This slightly off movie title would be "Failure to _ _ _ _ _."

2. Tom Cruise hires a bunch of dogs for a top secret mission. The title is "Mission Im_ _ _ _sible".

3. New movie out of a man with super powers in a cape that is also a kleptomaniac.
Title is "Man of _ _ _ _ _".

4. Stallone stars in this movie about a boxer. Only, it's about him giving up his boxing career to ride race horses. The movie title is "_ _ _ _ _ _".

5. Animated movie about an evil man who insists on dressing up nice all the time.
Title is:" _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Me".

Hope you enjoy!

Feel free to change famous quotes in this way, too.

edit on 8/30/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

5. Animated movie about an evil man who insists on dressing up nice all the time. Title is:" _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Me".

Answer: "Homosexual Me"

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

1. Matthew McConaughey stars in this movie about a 30-something male still living with his parents. In this movie, however, the main problem is that Matthew simply refuses to go out eat with anyone at noon time. This slightly off movie title would be "Failure to _ _ _ _ _."

2. Tom Cruise hires a bunch of dogs for a top secret mission. The title is "Mission Im_ _ _ _sible".

3. New movie out of a man with super powers in a cape that is also a kleptomaniac. Title is "Man of _ _ _ _ _".

4. Stallone stars in this movie about a boxer. Only, it's about him giving up his boxing career to ride race horses. The movie title is "_ _ _ _ _ _".

5. Animated movie about an evil man who insists on dressing up nice all the time. Title is:" _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Me".

1. Failure to Lunch
2.Mission Impawsible
3.Man of Steal
4.Jockey
5.Impeccable Me

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
reply to post by jiggerj

Answer: "Homosexual Me"

Probably inappropriate, but I laughed my a$$ off!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I got a few:

1. Movie chronicling the horrors of a family traveling in the US to escape a whirlpool that eats humans
War of the _ _ _ _ _ _

2. Leonardo Di Caprio stars in this feature film about a man who can enter dreams - through cuts and wounds on the skin

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

3. In this film by the Wachowski Broth- uhh...duo, a computer hacker and a group of people fight to liberate the world from virtual control by BDSM dominatrixes

The _ _ _ _ _

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Last month i went to see the new and ;latest "Stupidman"

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
1. A man named Andy finds himself in prison for a crime he didn't commit but makes the best of it by befriending a man named Red who teaches Andy how to manage and control prostitutes. He later plans a daring prison break so he can apply his new found trade.

The Shawshank Re_ _ _ _tion

2. Once a man of the cloth, Jack comes into town to place old ghost to rest and help convict an old adversary of a horrendous crime. Reverend Jack realized somethings amiss and jumps into action getting to the bottom of things.

Jack _ _ _ _ _her

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The Shawshank Repimption ?

Jack Preacher
-----------------------------------------------

When FBI agent, Clarice Starling, suffers a nervous breakdown the many lights in her living room begin talking to her. When she tries showing this phenomenon to her shrink (Hannibal Lector), the lights refuse to say anything. It is up to Clarice to uncover the mystery behind
"The Silence of the _ _ _ _ _"

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
The Shawshank Repimption ?

Jack Preacher
-----------------------------------------------

When FBI agent, Clarice Starling, suffers a nervous breakdown the many lights in her living room begin talking to her. When she tries showing this phenomenon to her shrink (Hannibal Lector), the lights refuse to say anything. It is up to Clarice to uncover the mystery behind
"The Silence of the _ _ _ _ _"

Aw man, I figured out the second one, but the first one had me stumped

The Silence of the Lamps xD

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Scully and Mulder have given up on searching for aliens. They now focus on finding witches casting spells on everyone in, "The _ _ _ Files".

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The Hex Files

A man is threatening to jump off a large shrub in the middle of a busy city. Can they talk him down in time from the massive Leyland Cypress or is there something more going on?

Man on a _ _ _ _ _

Yes I am aware mine are getting goofier.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by jiggerj

The Hex Files

A man is threatening to jump off a large shrub in the middle of a busy city. Can they talk him down in time from the massive Leyland Cypress or is there something more going on?

Man on a _ _ _ _ _

Yes I am aware mine are getting goofier.

Man on a Hedge.

I love it. Goofy is good. Can't take this stuff seriously.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Movie about a man bitten by a radioactive apple and can now shoot apple juice from his wrists and spit seeds at bad guys.

"_ _ _ _ _man".

new topics

top topics

join