It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo showing 'boiling sea' off Japan coast near Fukushima

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

All thoss big cylinders around the plant in the photo, contain contaminated water they've been pumping out.
That's a lot of cylinders.
If I'm not mistaken, there are more of them off site as well.
They have no place to put all the contaminated stuff.
Water , land and personal items included.

edit on 9/2/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

There are about a thousand of them.
The figures I've seen are that 300-400 tons of contaminated water a day is being produced. One of those tanks every three days. Unless the decon process is working that fast they're going to have to keep building them.
edit on 9/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am relative sure that they release a lot of the Tanks very soon!

TOKYO: Japan's nuclear watchdog chief said on Monday that contaminated water from the ruined Fukushima nuclear plant must be released into the ocean eventually, warning the plant remains fragile with many risks. Shunichi Tanaka, chairman of the Nuclear Regulation Authority, said operator Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO) cannot store huge amounts of coolant water at the plant indefinitely. "I'm afraid that it is unavoidable to dump or release the water into the sea" after it is purified to levels recognised as safe under international standards, Tanaka told a news conference.

TEPCO has long struggled to deal with the massive amounts of water used to cool reactors that went into meltdown after being struck by an earthquake and tsunami in March 2011. Neighbouring countries and local fishermen have expressed concern at the mooted release from the plant, where contaminated water was already believed to have escaped into sea.

"The situation at Fukushima is changing everyday," Tanaka said. "Fukushima Daiichi has various risks," he added. "The accident has yet to be settled down."

Click here for more Info
edit on 2-9-2013 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2013 by Human0815 because: info

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah but assume the figures we are seeing are a modest estimate.
They're hiding a lot.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Now that they are openly asking for help, I don't think so. That wouldn't be a good plan.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Mmmm,we shall see. They tend to not give the facts easily when it comes to stuff like this .
Those were also the estimated accounts before they asked for help, weren't they?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by amazing

Because it will become more and more contaminated and more and more dangerous.

The water in the tanks is not hot temperature wise. It is radioactively "hot".

Thank you. How much more dangerous could it get though? In relation to trying to build these tanks to hold it all and then decide what to do with it.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

The water is being held for processing.
The more contaminated it is the more difficult the processing would be.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
They want to wait until it gets so bad that the only way to fix it is to unite the world into a one world government. They aren't paying attention to it now because if they got us all scared right now, we could probably fix it without any dire global consequence, and that defeats their purpose. They will wait and then suddenly, out if nowhere, they will sound the alarms and say "holy crap guys, we thought the tepco guys had it handled, we swear! but now, our top scientists say we are in serious danger unless we do this, this, and that... Darn those Tepco guys for not telling us of the true danger and how bad it really was! I wish we had known so then we could've fixed it 10 years ago with no problems...but now, the only way we can save the world is to unite, with us as the leaders, since we have all the wealth we funneled from all you folks over the past...forever...so that leaves all of you to be the slave work force who will sacrifice their lives and their health to complete this mission. Our estimates show that by the time its finished, the population will have dropped to about 500,000,000. Dang it! We are just as angry as you about this! We never wanted a one world government...but now we are stuck with one...sigh.....life is hard."

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Phage
What is seen in the photo is typical sea fog. Ever been to San Francisco?

I don't believe so. It looks concentrated in the area that the radioactive material would be released. However this isn't anything new to jump up and down about we know they are releasing an enormous amount of material into the sea. Just think about a microwave oven it works by exciting water molecules. I am positive that there is enough material being released to raise the temperature of the water there. Even if its a minute amount. Thus the appearance of a concentrated amount of fog as I stated.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimpintology

Amazing that that this Corium is showing Signs of a intelligent Behavior
and stop to "boil the Sea" when someone from the International Press
is looking!

Have a Read for a better Understanding:

EVERY second the Kuroshio current carries some 50 million tonnes of sea water past Japan's southeast coast-a flow equal in volume to about 6000 rivers the size of the Danube or Volga. But even this massive current would take some 250 years to equal the total volume of the north Pacific. Thus, although the Kuroshio is one of the major currents in the world's oceans, and plays a vital role in the circulation of the north Pacific, it occupies only a small fraction (less than 0.1 per cent) of that ocean: a thin narrow band less than lOOkm in width and about l k m at maximum depth running for 3000km along the western edge of the Pacific between the Philippines and the east coast of Japan. A

Kuroshio Pdf:
edit on 24-9-2013 by Human0815 because: Add of Info

edit on 24-9-2013 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join