It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Syrian Chemical Attack is a False Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Ron Paul: Syrian Chemical Attack is a False Flag

youtu.be

(visit the link for the full news article)

He's so awesome .. (and you could have had him, America!)

I have two things on my bucket list:

1) going to an AC/DC concert to hear Thunderstruck live, and 2) to fist bump Ron Paul.

Ideally at the same time.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
Why do we , ( the U.S.) , always have to be the ones to police the world ? Why cant some other country take this one. OR let them take care of themselves, or is that cruel ? I don't know, but Id trust Ron Paul over any of those other guys, like him or not.

why should any country be a police for the world ? Who is better than who ? The right thing is , if any country has an internal problem that comes out of hand and goes as far as what is happening in Syria should be delt by the surrounding countries not from countries that are thousands of miles away.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Interestingly enough Dennis Kucinich agrees with Dr Paul. They are both condemning the current administration.

Kucinich explained “there is no imminent or actual threat” from Syria, and said that in spite of Obama talking about what he thinks and what decision he wants to make, the decision needs to be decided by the elected representatives of the people. And if not, well, that could easily be an impeachable offense.

link

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by regfenster
Hailing from the UK I rarely comment on American politics, But Ron Paul I find absolutely captivating, here is a educated intelligent man, who stands out from the usual semi-retarded congressmen that plight the likes of youtube.
If only we could clone Dr Paul in the few thousands and spread them all across the globe, I'm sure a lot of the worlds poverty, perpetual war would soon draw to a close. Very brave of him on mainstream US media mention the "false flag" possibility. Utmost respect is due.

Seconded. We have Farage who isn't quite to the same standard but does a good impression most of the time.

He gets the same treatment in the UK press as Paul does in the US.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

and anyone that believes the president runs this country, is really fooling themselves...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It's interesting, this stinks of a false flag all the way. And if it happened in Africa this debate wouldn't even be happening as General Clark once said in his now famous interview, which grouped Syria in on the targeted countries.

Come on Americans "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" Iraq was the once.
But on ATS this crowd basically already knows.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
So RP says that we need more info and to find out what's going on, but then proceeds to jump to his own conclusion based on his belief that Assad is s smart guy?
.What a joker

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Did any of you take a read on this:

hackersnewsbulletin.com...

Meanwhile, the media has spread new proofs of the U.S. intelligence involvement to chemical attack near Damascus. Hacker got access to U.S. intelligence correspondence and published U.S. Army Col. ANTHONY J. MACDONALD’s mail. Macdonald is General Staff Director, Operations and Plans Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence the Army Staff. It’s about chemical attack in Syria.

In the message August 22 Eugene Furst congratulates Col. on successful operation and refers him to Wasington Post publication about chemical attack in Syria. From the Anthony’s wife dialog with her friend it’s clear the video with the children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

I love hacked emails just as much as the next guy but how do we know these emails are the real deal?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I love hacked emails just as much as the next guy but how do we know these emails are the real deal?

I don't know if they're real or not, but you can reach the hacker's pastebin here:

http:///zeXpsRnh

I downloaded the messages and he even provided links to a large, large amount of mails. I mean, if faked, it's A LOT of work, some of these links are several MB in size. Maybe somebody can check the mails and give us some hints?

In the meantime, I checked that the persons emailing each other are in fact friends in Facebook, they're real people.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You don't need to look at the pastebin, just look at the screenshots on the hackers page...they are clearly faked. If you think that government officials are using hotmail and yahoo accounts to send sensitive emails, you really need to give up and go take up a hobby that requires less intellect.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

sorry double post
edit on 1-9-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

JackHill

Meanwhile, the media has spread new proofs of the U.S. intelligence involvement to chemical attack near Damascus. Hacker got access to U.S. intelligence correspondence and published U.S. Army Col. ANTHONY J. MACDONALD’s mail. Macdonald is General Staff Director, Operations and Plans Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence the Army Staff. It’s about chemical attack in Syria.

In the message August 22 Eugene Furst congratulates Col. on successful operation and refers him to Wasington Post publication about chemical attack in Syria. From the Anthony’s wife dialog with her friend it’s clear the video with the children killed in the chemical attack near Damascus was staged by U.S. Intelligence.

you think that a colonel who's title is deputy chief of intelligence for the army is going to send E-mails like this one on a Google Gmail account?...sorry, but even I think they are a little more careful than that.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

He asks the question of who would benefit the most from this attack? Of course his answer is Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, Saudi Arabia and Qatar .
It's all about oil pipelines and religious wars.
There have been proxy wars going on in Syria for many years.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duamutef9

You don't need to look at the pastebin, just look at the screenshots on the hackers page...they are clearly faked. If you think that government officials are using hotmail and yahoo accounts to send sensitive emails, you really need to give up and go take up a hobby that requires less intellect.

As far I can see, there are two separate conversations.

One is between the colonel's wife and a friend. No government officials there. We can discuss about how this lady could know about this supposed staged attack if you will. I'll concede it sounds strange.

The second one is between the colonel's apparent Yahoo account and his partner who is using a MIL domain.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Paul doesn't introduce anything new here. All the evidence is circumstantial- we know this. Trailing off into Saddam territory [again] won't convince anyone either way.

This isn't about Syria or Assad or even a few more Arab corpses. It's about the U.S. military needing an opportunity to demonstrate it still has the wontons to play world police. The Chinese invented wontons, so it's important in the war hawks' eyes to show the U.S. can still cook, too.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Assad foresaw that most people would think he had no motive and THAT's why Assad committed himself to using chemical weapons against the rebels. His intelligence people then fabricated a discovery of chemical weapons associated with the rebels and he commenced to blame the attack on them. Since most people think he has no motive, they'd take what he says seriously and would blame it on the rebels.

Polls say most americans do not want military intervention in Syria. This backs up what I'm saying. They do not believe Assad has the motive. I think they believe the rebels did this to get us into the war.

HOWEVER, military intelligence knows Assad is guilty. I believe that some of that information will reach congress. If they fail to understand the president might act unilaterally.

If no response is forthcoming as a result of this attack it'll sure happen the moment Assad flinches. Our military people are not going to be sleeping. They'll watch him like a hawk until he misses a step. With or without public opinion, we cannot let Assad escape justice - it sends the wrong message. Think about what other rogue nations might be thinking if we fail to act? They'll think the US is toothless.

You know what else all this does? It pits our military brass against the people. It's truth versus deceit. It's something right out of Lord of the Rings. It'll divide our nation. It's like a trojan horse.
edit on 1-9-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

That's quite a leap of faith you've presented here. Everyone has opinions and there's yours.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Here's a thread about these emails that was created after your post here, www.abovetopsecret.com... for everyone to also visit.

I'm leaning towards these emails being a hoax.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by jonnywhite

That's quite a leap of faith you've presented here. Everyone has opinions and there's yours.

I was unable to type a response without violating terms and conditions. Glad you did.

Stop this planet. I want to get off.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join