It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People masquerading as Angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
How many times in life do we find ourselves in situations, where we realize that most of what is relevant to our managing our own well being in the environment depends on our ability to be aware of whats really happening in the presence of another. The things are being said to us by a person and assessing the true motivating factor which underlies their words.

How many of us have encountered the crying hearts of the one who pretends to be here to help but surrounding their words is only the emergence of narcissism, hatred.

The psychological mind games of People masquerading as Angels, pretending to be here as as saviors, and providing prophecies of cleansing of evil, when in fact the real motive is the opposite path

Not to part the Red Sea and lead us to sanctuary but a trap to have us enveloped by the collapsing weight of the sea of hatred.

I finish this thread with a message to heed that beware of the people masquerading as Angels. Remember the Devil when confronting humans will always disguise him/herself as a Angel from Heaven and bears beautiful words or pictures, which for some reason have a twisted grotesque radiance about them.
edit on 30-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Billions of people have already been fooled by these types.

Their entrapment can't be reversed because they believe those actually trying to free them are the jailers. It's a form of Stockholm Syndrome.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

athlon,
I star and flag your post because it includes a valuable warning, but since this is the chit chat forum I will share my thoughts if you don't mind.

I understand the circumstances that led to this thread.

In the real world I am surrounded by strange people, Some of my friends are strange and because I live and work in New Orleans I encounter strangeness on a daily basis.
When I encounter someone with an over-the-top personality, my first impulse is not to reel them in or to question them to the degree that it becomes a battle of wills. What's the point in that? I am not angered or suspicious of these people, I am amused by them.
Very few people on this planet can affect my mood with their words.

Life is my television, if I don't like the show I change the channel, but I certainly do not get emotionally invested in other peoples words. People come in all shapes. Would you take that away from them?

Yes, beware people masquerading as angels.
But what is the best defense? Step on them? Break them? Kill them?
My defense is laughter.

I look for a very specific type of experience out of life, and it includes celebrating many levels of weirdness.
It does not include being angry over something unimportant. or abusing the weak with verbal violence.
Don't get me wrong, me and my friends get endless entertainment from bustin' each others balls, but we do it with a smile on our face and love in our voice.

Imagine if we were all sitting in a room, having a beverage, making small talk and someone said something completely insane. Would you direct the energy in the room to a place of hate? or would you want to maintain the positive vibe?

Who care's what a crazy person says. The question is, do you have control of your emotional well being or do you allow others access to that control.

edit on 30-8-2013 by tanda7 because: what would piequal do?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Wise words. I think your words are right hundred percent. There are now and then times however when good men stand around and do nothing which allows Evil to flourish. Therefore a time may come where we feel we must deliver it most to that one who most deserves it, and yes I know you are aware of who that one is from a previous exchange in the thread on X day predications.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I read some of the replies back and forth between you and you know who
... And I just wanted to say..try and not let it get to you my friend...just ignore ...I think that's best..don't feed ya know....
Peace and love to you
-nat

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Hiya Athlon,
I agree with you 100%.
I have encountered what you described in your OP, and know what you mean.
I try to understand these people
What is the cause?
What made them this way?
Or are they just joking with us?
Sometimes I even try to help them, but after a while if I find my words hitting on deaf ears, I just take a deep breath and move along. It's not worth wasting my time, because my time is precious to me, and I could be spending it having more important discussions elsewhere.

Thanks for this thread, I think it's a nice gesture trying to warn others...
Have a great weekend

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

That one is a mystery. The motive behind the behaviour is anyone guess at this stage. We can lead the horse to water but if they horse wont drink from the river of common sense then its a lost effort.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

you could always just not talk to them.
or you could make a thread that obviously tries to provoke the unsaid member to reply.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

People masquerading as Angels

I had to read the title a few times in order for me to reply. Not because its hard to understand, but I wondered how people can misunderstand. Posers are here for a very specific reason. And to be honest you cannot truly distinguish between those who are here to harm, and those that are not.

We as individuals are attracted to a particular "type" of person. That is no mistake. If you found yourself being torn about the real agenda of someone, then instead of trying to understand who or what they are, ask yourself why you are bothered by it.

You have to ask, "was I looking for an angel"? "Why did I continue to engage this person"? And mostly "why does it really bother me".

I promise as soon as you figure this out, you will see this situation in a different light. Anytime I encounter people like this, it usually is because I was initially looking for something, and what I found was not of my liking.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Powerful statement, Athlon.

Once people align themselves with a religion they are no longer free to live their own lives. They fall under the microscopic scrutiny of other believers. They are not enlightened, but oppressed.

A Christian could go to work and support his family, enjoy hobbies, movies, sports... But, he will be considered not a good Christian if he never goes to church or if he never forces his kids to go. If he refuses to go to war to defend his god, he is most certainly hellbound. He may do things that might get him excommunicated from the church.

I believe in order to become a Muslim, one must accept that he may be killed if he one day decides to leave this religion.

It's all crap.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

You are a Bondafide Angel in my Book NRE.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

I didn't create this thread for them to reply as they only answer their own threads, in fact they don't even reply to posters they reply to their own comments.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I wonder if at all possible can angels be guiding the individual without them knowing it? But I do like your OP here.

And the robustness of Jiggerj's. One Miracle too many short story guides my curoisity that way.

I saw on another unmentioned thread some troll feeding which I was recently guilty of as well. Anoter poster questioned why was it one was willing to be angered in the first place. How is it that one Allows the words of another to dictate a negative emotional response. I'm still learning to choose my emotions and Angels masquerading as humans are part of the learning process I figure....

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by balanc3

Wise words I agree with

top topics

join