It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Arafats Personal Doctor Calls for Autopsy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The doctor who has treated Yassir Arafat for more then twenty years is calling for an autopsy. He believes Arafat died under highly suspicious circumstances. When Arafat left Ramallah for France, he was alert and upright. France returned him to Ramallah in a wooden box. French death certificates do not list a cause of death, which allows for the mystery surrounding his death to continue.

www.turkishpress.com
CAIRO, Nov 11 (AFP) - The personal physician of Yasser Arafat called for an inquiry into the cause of the veteran Palestinian leader's death on Thursday.

"I demand an official inquiry and an autopsy ... so the Palestinian people can learn in all transparency what caused the death" of their leader, Dr Ashraf al-Kurdi said on Al-Jazeera television only hours before Arafat was due to be buried.

He said his suspicions were aroused by the absence of any information about Arafat's health since he was admitted to hospital in Paris on October 29 and that Arafat was conscious when he left his Ramallah compound.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Many rumors abound as to the cause of Arafat's death; poisoning by Israel, poisoning by members of his own Palestinian Authority, AIDS, leukemia, the list goes on and on.

The facts are that an old man has died, and only the doctors who treated him know what they were attempting to repair.

Perhaps one of these days, one of these doctors will be willing to shed some light on the mystery of his death.

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Keep in mind that all of the official "explanations" of his condition were put forth by Palestinian sources.

Gallstones, the flu, stomach aches etc etc.

If the Palestinians were saying "Israel poisoned him" and the Israelis were saying "no it's the flu" I could see suspicion arising. But these explanations were from the Palestinian side. The PA HATES the Israeli govt and vice versa. If there was a suspicion of poisoning being done by Israel, the PA would have jumped all over it and implored "the international community" to help them etc etc etc.

It was a case of an elderly man who was in frail health for YEARS finally passing away. It happens amongst humans.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Great, they will have to dig him back up and after what happened today thats the last thing they want.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The doctor who has treated Yassir Arafat for more then twenty years is calling for an autopsy. He believes Arafat died under highly suspicious circumstances.

Is being 75 and dying really THAT suspicious???
on the doc...

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
For some reason Arafat was transported to Paris to be euthanised, as americans were taking the mark of the beast, 2. November 2004 ... to keep the celebrations of the satanic trilogy going on ...

The Trilogy - The meaning of 666 and the 2004 US elections explained :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A bit of info i found.

* Artificial reproductive technology is permitted between husband and wife only during the span of intact marriage.

* While Islam opposes homosexuality, it does not prohibit Muslim physicians from caring for AIDS patients.

islam-usa.com...

France today has roughly four or five million Muslim inhabitants, nearly a tenth of the population. Islam has become the country's second religion.

www.foreignaffairs.org...

The French maintain a strong gap between civilian life and religion. Religion is considered as private as possible, communautarism is not socially accepted. French people in general are opposed to clerical power and its influence in policy.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe Arafat and his wife had I.V.F. secretly to create the illusion that he wasn't gay/bi-sexual.
Islam does not prevent Muslim physicians from caring for AIDS patients.

Maybe that's why he went to France. But we will probably never find out because of the Hippocratic Oath.
en.wikipedia.org...

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I know Arafat was really old and it's not surpriseing that he passed away...the only odd thing I thought is that his death happened NOW. The timeing of it seems strange. But... maybe it's just a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I wouldn't read too much into his request. If I was the personal physician to someone as controversial (and widely hated) as Arafat, and he experienced such a dramatic change in physical condition while not under my care, I'd be yelling for an autopsy, too.

OTOH, I'm sure it would be much easier for Mossad to get to someone while in a French hospital than while that person was in a heavily guarded compound in Palestine.

[edit on 11/12/2004 by sandge]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The French Minister of Health has announced that there is not evidence that Yassir Arafat was poisoned. He makes this claim without actually viewing Arafat's medical records. Arafat's widow Suha Arafat however, has blocked the release of Yassir's medical records.

cnn.netscape.cnn.com
PARIS, Nov 14 (Reuters) - French Health Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said on Sunday there was no indication Yasser Arafat was poisoned, although he had no access to medical files on the death of the Palestinian leader.

Arafat was flown from the West Bank to Paris on Oct. 29 suffering from stomach pains, diarrhoea and vomiting. He died in the early hours of Nov. 11 after suffering a brain haemorrhage.

"Nothing in the medical dossier, it seems, has shown that he was poisoned," Douste-Blazy told Radio J.

However, he stressed he had not seen the dossier itself either in his capacity as a doctor or a minister.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

It is curious why the French Health Minister would make such a statement without actual knowledge of the facts in Yassir Arafat's medical records. Some Palestinians are still not convinced that he was not poisoned.

Leila Shahid, the head of the Palestinian mission in Paris said Saturday that while there was no evidence, poisoning was a possibility.

new topics

top topics

join