It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome chem/con plane pics!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This morning, I decided to walk to the store, as I was craving calories. I brought along my chitty $20 Wal-Mart camera, but I caught some awesome spray pics, including one of the planes approaching the Hector International runway, which also hosts military jets.

Due to bandwidth, I am only going to show one here on ATS and have the rest on my website. On my site I've posted them both with and without comments, to prove authenticity of the photographs.

Here's my favourite:

Two planes spraying, one chem cloud, and one flyby.

Let me know your thoughts...
Dot

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hmmm the bottom plane clearly is showing exhaust. you can just make out the engines under the tail. The top plane has a contrail behind it however, it is too high up to resolve the plane type or determine if there is a chemical nature to it.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I will give you the ground conditions at the time. It was 25F and the humidity level was low. The sky was completely void of clouds, except for the one that formed from plane 1. It just turned into a small blob.

I took a total of 44 photos. Some men from the Middle East were driving by and thought I was taking pics of them. They slammed on their brakes and asked me what the hell I was doing. They laughed when I pointed at the plane and drove off.

Only the photos I posted are not blurred. The rest were kwrap.

An irregular cloud did form from plane 1...but I am not going to cry wolf over it. I just thought it is cool to see the plane approaching and landing, that's all.

Dot.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
here are more links to your topic if interested. enjoy!

www.bariumblues.com...

carnicom.com...

www.rense.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
"Two planes spraying, one chem cloud, and one flyby. Let me know your thoughts..."

The MD-80 (or maybe MD-90) is at less than a thousand feet. If ground conditions are at 25 deg F with low RH, the exhaust from the plane (which is 99% water vapor) will not freeze to ice and you won't have a contrail.

The other aircraft, which is so high as to be invisible, is probably flying at around 30,000 feet. If the temperature is low enough (and at 30,000 feet it usually is), then the exhaust will freeze, resulting in a contrail. If the temperature is below minus forty degrees and the RH is saturated (100%), then the ice crystals will not sublime (that is, go back to vapor without passing through a liquid phase) and the contrail will persist and can often spread to make a cirrus cloud.

What is so complex about that?

[edit on 12-11-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
here are more links to your topic if interested. enjoy!

www.bariumblues.com...

carnicom.com...

www.rense.com...

You forgot Thermit's board ChemtrailCentral.com and Chemtrailtracking USA over at yahoo groups.

dh

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, I'm sorry Dot. That's the least convincing evidence of chemtrails I've ever seen, and would fit in only too well with Off_The_Streets view
Are you trying to sell a dud?
Now the links that others have given on this thread contain some genuinely interesting photographic material
My own all-time favourite comes from France, which shows typically chemtrail laden skies - negative HAARP-vibrated energy phenomenon - mediated by Sylphs ('Elphes' in France) - positive Earth- atmosphere-bound positive energy reparitive beings, seen here apparently sucking out the dark destructive energy and producing a blue sky. Contre la merdouille!
See at link
extra-terrestre.org...

[edit on 12-11-2004 by dh]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"My own all-time favourite comes from France, which shows typically chemtrail laden skies - negative HAARP-vibrated energy phenomenon - mediated by Sylphs ('Elphes' in France) - positive Earth- atmosphere-bound positive energy reparitive beings, seen here apparently sucking out the dark destructive energy and producing a blue sky."

Can you explain just (1)why the clouds on the site are not naturally occuring; (2) how they are involved in any way ith "HAARP"; (3) how other clouds can "mediate" them; (4) what a "reparative" is; and (5) why the dark clouds are "destructive"?

dh

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
"My own all-time favourite comes from France, which shows typically chemtrail laden skies - negative HAARP-vibrated energy phenomenon - mediated by Sylphs ('Elphes' in France) - positive Earth- atmosphere-bound positive energy reparitive beings, seen here apparently sucking out the dark destructive energy and producing a blue sky."

Can you explain just (1)why the clouds on the site are not naturally occuring; (2) how they are involved in any way ith "HAARP"; (3) how other clouds can "mediate" them; (4) what a "reparative" is; and (5) why the dark clouds are "destructive"?

Well, glad you asked actually, I don't disparage people who hold your opinion, I sometimes think you have a point. In some ways the whole thing hinges on your belief system and paradigms which may have evolved from hard data, eg the clear evidence that the elites are interested in population reduction and control and will use any number of experimental methods to achieve those aims, or you may believe that 'democratic' government works for the greater good of the majority and much of the conspiracist 'nonsense' is just paranoid delusion, if you'll forgive the spin
Much of the chemtrails stuff depends on observational and anecdotal material. It's not the kind of area that gets documents and so on out into the public domain - offhand I can only think of - what's his name, Kuchrich(?)'s draft motion on Star Wars as mentioning chemtrails in a legal document

So you end up relying on your own daily observations to back up the other theories and photographic and video evidence

So, from around three years of sky watching, I would say that the lateral clouds appear to be of the kind remaining after a bout of intensive chemtrailing at some distance from the photographers site, or that the natural movement has shifted them, though they look like rather stuck clouds

HAARP involves radio frequency transmission being beamed around the world. The frequencies appear to ripple and segment cloud formations in a fairly regular fashion, especially those clouds forming after chemtrail activity, perhaps acting as some kind of atmospheric hood, bouncing HAARP signal from key cell phone tower to cell phone tower(or HAARP, ELF or Death towers as they are known in the trade) Mad, huh? Still, I hope that answers the question about malevolent destructiveness

Post-Reichian Cloudbuster technician, Trevor James Constable, who hires his services out to major multinationals at high-dollar fees, noted as far back the 'Sixties and 'Seventies cloud like energetic sky-bound entities he termed 'critters' which seemed to perform repairs on areas of energetic stasis in the earth's atmosphere. The one appearing on this series of photos is very strongly defined and appears to be doing a job of work in dissipating the cloud formation

These wispy formations in various guises have appeared with much greater frequency over the last year or so

This thread with over 400 replies contains much material on sylphs and chemtrails - hopefully one or other of them works

forums.cloud-busters.com... Other Issues/Sylphs%3A working with us%2C working with them/1/

makeashorterlink.com...

On this particular board, you have to click on 'My Public Files' at the top left of the comment to get to the pix etc that are specified in the comment - another edit

Forgive me another little edit Off_The_street, but I do note that at this particular time on the 13th of the month, you and me have got posts into two adjacent threads on this paricular forum at 11.11, I'll guess GMT
Numerologically great
[edit on 13-11-2004 by dh]

dh

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
By the way, it's interesting to note the similarity in shape between the sky-borne large size sylphs and the caught-on-digital camera or video orbs from paranormal investigations on a much smaller scale

[edit on 17-11-2004 by dh]

top topics

join