It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria, NSA, and Blackmail? Do the Math.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

you're image is agaisnt the tos.

surprised your allowed to keep it,

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theboarman
you're image is agaisnt the tos.

surprised your allowed to keep it,

I think there's a rule somewhere about going off topic, too. Whining and tattling, however, is allowed---so you're okay there.

edit on 1-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlaskanDad
America has launched a significant overseas assault every 40 months since 1963. imho The year 1963 has significance as JFK was killed in a coup de'atat that empowered the industrial military complex that year.

Paul Waldman lays out a list of significant U.S. military actions over the past 50 years, and it adds up to 15 separate episodes, ranging from full-scale wars (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan) to smaller incursions (Grenada, Haiti, Panama). For those of you who are math challenged, this means we've launched a significant overseas assault every 40 months since 1963.

source

As we are dealing with maths, here's a real layman's observation....

40 months equals how many years?

Three and a third

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Melekim

>>> The second it became clear Obama was going to be POTUS, they set the plan in motion. Hillary was bought off and became Dick Cheney. She set his agenda, picked his staff and chose his top appointments. Then the spooks moved in and cleared up any loose ends out Chicago way. At that point Obama was owned 100%. He was already groomed to be a potential power player, he was pushed through Harvard, pushed through the Senate and then pushed into the White House. He quickly changed his policies and became a herky jerky puppet being yanked this way and that. Owned by the banks, owned by Hillary, owned by the military industrial complex, the pharmaceuticals, owned by the intelligence agencies. How ironic that the first black POTUS is, in actuality, a slave. But it serves him right, he's a pathetic excuse for a human being.
Yes it will all come out and Obama will be a fall guy, a national disgrace, but that will serve their purpose. But when the powers behind him fall, and they will, then you'll see a complete return of America as it was intended to be.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
At least J. Edgar Hoover cared about America and what it stood for... He wouldnt let it fall apart. He used illegal methods for personal interests, but he also used them to harass the enemies of America wherever they stood. Ok he's not superman but I still respect him more than the gang of idiots we have to deal with.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Perhaps thats why most all politicians appear so slimy... maybe that's just how they were to begin with; if you have intel to use against them that could put them in the gutter or otherwise ruin... why not promote them to higher offices? You'd have more dancing puppets than you could shake an agenda at.

Remember this one?

I haven't seen a look of fear on an man's face in a long time...

edit on 6-9-2013 by bigbrotherdarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by Melekim
If he is a man held hostage, it is still his choice to allow himself to be manipulated rather than speak the truth and do what is right and face the consequences no matter how costly.

While I believe Obama was already a "puppet," I also believe he'd really not rather do the dirty that he's about to do. He really does look "forced" into it.
I actually started to feel somewhat sorry for Obama today, though (first time ever.) He doesn't wanna...but I don't think he was given much of a choice. I hope I'd choose to resist the warmongers, but, then again, most of us wouldn't have prostituted our values enough to be in the situation he seems to be in the first place.

edit on 30-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Okay, here's my take on it...
Obama could have been encouraged to seek office by certain people who then manipulated his win, and it was not until after the election that he found out about the 'puppet masters'...

And consider this: Maybe he has to "allow himself to be manipulated" not for his own sake, but for that of his wife and children...I'm sure they're the real 'hostages' here....

Remember how adorable those little girls were that first inauguration day? They may be the very reason Obama was singled out by TPTB in the first place...because greater vulnerability = greater leverage...

Not many could choose the moral high ground for our country - over the safety and well-being of our children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join