It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group of ufo's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage "This member (Bosb33r) has provided a lot of really nice (and non-UFO) video. I don't think it's a hoax. Birds perhaps."

fair comment. i agree.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosb33r
Thanks for watching and comments

Those are absolute no CGI shots, this is the real deal
no birds, swampgas or Easter eggs

Well i know what i saw and filmed on my card, and it was

About the height, i know it because i am playing more outside than others ( stargazing filming ISS etc.. )

I put it here to share it with you, because this is the real deal
non of my videos are fake...

You know the ISS when you see it because you have INFO on it there is ABSOLUTELY nothing there to give an indication of the size of the objects or the height

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I have to question the validity of the video as well. Why is it that all the stars blur/trail with the tracking...but when you can see the "lights" of the UFO (watching full screen in HD), none of them are even the slightest blurred?

edit on 1-9-2013 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I agree with the birds, they are migrating this time of year, maybe the early part, but still, that one vid looks the same only with more birds

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I have to question the validity of the video as well. Why is it that all the stars blur/trail with the tracking...but when you can see the "lights" of the UFO (watching full screen in HD), none of them are even the slightest blurred?

edit on 1-9-2013 by gavron because: (no reason given)

He was tracking the BIRDS, looks like those sections of video have have had the speed changed for dramatic effect increasing the trailing effect.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I might as well try my hand at this, I was being sarcastic in my earlier post, and I do have some faith in your footage.

Your video reminds me of one of the earlier thread typed, named "The Lubbock Lights" which was typed up by "Karl 12", which were ufo's being studied over a long period of time, by a group of professors, and later over 100 witnesses.

The light in your video do look exactly the same as in the picture, although the descriptions of colour are different from the apparent video you had posted, I can ignore since some cases say they can change various colours.
The synchronization of their movement in the video, almost similar to some of flight pattern which I "THINK" was said in Karl 12 thread.

I do believe that these are the same kind of craft. The link to thread is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said, I just wanted to try my hand.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Specimen

I do believe that these are the same kind of craft.

That will be birds then because that is what is on his video.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

How about some info on the camera settings for you video and the iso setting.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I would of gone with lanterns, would of been more convincing.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

About the height,

as high as

Group of ufo's @ Satellite height.

Please show us readers how you concluded such

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I would of gone with lanterns, would of been more convincing.

Really
I hope you are joking if not you don't have a clue

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I've seen birds fly over orange light posts at night before, sea gulls look like they have pink bellies. It no different then how the clouds I see at night reflect the lights from the streets, and look all redish or pink.

Besides, do bird that height make for brighter reflections.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a few posters talking about height,

how was the height of the object/s determined?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

It hasn't been determined, to me it looks like the height that average plane fly. Also, Geese are dark feathered bird, sea gulls have solid white bellies, unless their males. Which is why they reflect sunlight so well.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It hasn't been determined, to me it looks like the height that average plane fly. Also, Geese are dark feathered bird, sea gulls have solid white bellies, unless their males. Which is why they reflect sunlight so well.

Well then something concrete like location, direction and possible height of the object or size for any conclusions on what it possibly could be is needed otherwise its all just speculation based on human observation of claimed unknown phenomena.

Its all good to discuss what ifs and image if, its mind blowing at times however there will never be any truth of the reality of what might be up there in UFOlogy when its more a fictional thing people want entertain their minds with and/or are too lazy and/or not really confident in what they believe to prove its real.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

YOU CAN'T determine it you have NOTHING to work it out you don't know the size of the objects also as it's a Canon 550 it was filmed on which is an APS-C SENSOR camera it has a crop factor is 1.6 so the 85mm lens used is effectively a 136 mm lens on 35mm full frame equivalent or 2.72 x magnification over a standard lens on a 35mm camera.

Also YOU dont even know what the iso setting was because he has not even given that info.

Thats some FACTS you haven't considered !!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

55% in photography, like i'd understand that.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
This member (Bosb33r) has provided a lot of really nice (and non-UFO) video. I don't think it's a hoax. Birds perhaps.

Similar:

edit on 8/30/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yeah, does look like a flock of geese. They fly in that same formation. Not sure why they're clear even though nothing else is with all the camera movement. A previous comment concludes very bad CGI. Could be a bad CGI using an image of a flock of geese or something. Either way, NOT extraordinary at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

55% in photography, like i'd understand that.

Yes and because you cant understand that you can't possibly work out a height

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join