It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blogger writes his son on how to be a Man...Don't be like Robin Thicke!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
reply to post by abeverage

The blogger is right of course but the shock value always seems to rest with the woman who degrades herself. That is not how decent women behave in public.

He was standing there singing. She was acting like a pig.

Actually after having reviewed this a bit he is just as bad as she is. I admit at first I didn't understand where the foam finger and such had come from. As it turns out that she was merely doing a live interpretation of his uncensored video.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Is the image of Robin Thicke aimed at older men who dont never did/dont want to settle down? Those guys who believe they'll still be bedding young women in thier late 30's/40's?

The guy's a knock off product of Justin Timberlake, i bet he wear's really foul smelling aftershave

I have wondered the very same thing. Those guys who still think they have their high school looks but really don't and reek of aftershave...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

KeliOnyx

Originally posted by suz62

The blogger is right of course but the shock value always seems to rest with the woman who degrades herself. That is not how decent women behave in public.

He was standing there singing. She was acting like a pig.

Actually after having reviewed this a bit he is just as bad as she is. I admit at first I didn't understand where the foam finger and such had come from. As it turns out that she was merely doing a live interpretation of his uncensored video.

I have not seen his video nor will I, he is actually worse because at 36 he should know a better act/routine than a 20 year old.

The Top Google searches when you type "Robin Thicke is a...

Are
Robin Thicke is a Tool
Robin Thicke is a Douche
Robin Thicke is a Pig

How is it he is famous other than his LAME Dad a bad 80's hack actor turned infomercial salesman connections? Who buys his crap? This is the conspiracy! LOL
edit on 4-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well I didn't say his music was any good. I was just a tad harder on Miley doing what she did badly with no context to put it in.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am unsure why all the ire at the music industry. It has been garbage since they were stealing music from young black musicians back in the 40's and 50's. Nothing has changed.

What Miley did was stupid and all that. But we all got a few days worth of LULZ out of it by bitching on the internet. Sounds like real "bang for the buck", to be honest.

Is she attractive? No. Talented? No. Worthy of real consideration in my time? No. Are there any others in that industry? No. So whats the issue?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I am unsure why all the ire at the music industry. It has been garbage since they were stealing music from young black musicians back in the 40's and 50's. Nothing has changed.

What Miley did was stupid and all that. But we all got a few days worth of LULZ out of it by bitching on the internet. Sounds like real "bang for the buck", to be honest.

Is she attractive? No. Talented? No. Worthy of real consideration in my time? No. Are there any others in that industry? No. So whats the issue?

I came to ATS years ago...back then I simply read it helped me to see the fnords as it were. If one person reads this or even your comment and their eyes are opened just a bit to anything then I feel I have accomplished something.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh, absolutely.

I am just throwing comments on the thread.
You're a good poster....so no harm intended.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Oh, absolutely.

I am just throwing comments on the thread.
You're a good poster....so no harm intended.

Fair enough!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join