It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Help-Can the Mystical Realm influence finances?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hello everybody. I've recently lost a lot of money in the stock market, and I need a lot of positive help in my finances. Is there any information or do any of you know something about making the paranormal influence finances positively?

Sincerely,
TheBigD

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
```

now THAT sounds like a PsyChic Phoneline Question...

There-ya-go !! ; the Q & A are both answered at once.

franchises available $$$

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Be careful about asking for money....Have you ever read "The Monkey's Paw" ?

I cast a 'money' spell once, and the next day as I stood on the side walk at a busy intersection, a hand full of bills went blowing by.....out in the heavy traffic. It seemed like a point was being made....It was a dare...or maybe a warning....so be careful.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
asking for financial help from the mystical realm is never any good, you may get it, but there is always a price tag that comes along and you better be prepared for anything.

What I suggest is keeping a piece of malachite in your pocket or on your desk where ever it is you do your business from. Feng Shui can help by getting you organized and you will be able to see more clearly and make better financial decisons.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If your into the market look at XMSR and SIRI both fast growers in the past month.

And now since Fallujah is owned and peace may be on the way you might want to look at the IQD Iraqi Dinar. It's at 1460 ID to $1 USD

It is speculated to open on the Forex between .27 to .33 at or before Iraq's January elections.

As for the mystical I usually light a green candle now and again when finaces seem to be slugging.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Start doing visualizations. Find a way to go into a meditative trance and then visualize yourself as already feeling wealthy. You must really feel this and it's also good to describe the whole situation in five sensory detail to a live person or a tape recorder. Preferably a tape recorder.

And also change your beliefs towards deserving or having money.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yep. I agree with worldwatcher & TheBandit795. Clear & decisive decision making combined with surety is a winning combo.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yes, it can....but it must be real need....you can not blow your money on trivial nonsense and then do a working for that lost money. It is also very tricky...you must be precise in your wording.....if not, you can cause sever, deathly damage that will come back at you. If you are not experienced, which I am assuming you are not, because if you were, you would not be asking this, you need to stay far away from asking for monetary gain.....

I'm going to agree with worldwatcher & TheBandit795....your going to do more damage dealving into something you know nothing about!

[edit on 3/16/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
Be careful about asking for money....Have you ever read "The Monkey's Paw" ?

I cast a 'money' spell once, and the next day as I stood on the side walk at a busy intersection, a hand full of bills went blowing by.....out in the heavy traffic. It seemed like a point was being made....It was a dare...or maybe a warning....so be careful.

it's a warning

you cast a money spell? I wonder if you still have your soul, I hope you never say anything to the tune of: "I will be your slave............"

stay away from all that stuff and inroute to church for salvation

need more money? work harder/smarter

new topics

top topics

join