It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We may be launching ATS.5/3 today.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I miss my wall and friends list, and last replies.

Condensed version !!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Click the envelope on the right, or click next to logout, and there's a U2U link in the submenu.

By the way, nice A-7 in the avatar.

edit on 8/30/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

Ok, I'll try that. But, on the old board it would "light up bright yellow" on "messages" we don't get that now? we got to check all the time???

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Take a deep breath.

Look around.

Click on some stuff and see how it works and what's there.

Then... have a tirade and throw toys on the floor if you want. At least give it a chance first.

Or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Omgoodness, sorry... Thumbs down! I am a person that doesn't mind change at all... But this " new" ATS... Thumbs down!!! I cannot see as much as i did before... I'll give it time and hopefully i change my mind....

Also.. When i go into a new thread... Im at the bottom of the page... Obviously i have to scroll up which is kinda irritating. Thank-god i love his place and again, won't mind the changes but my heart hurts... lol

Ok... How in the heck do you star a post?? I'm starring the guy aonTop of me... I also do not choose to be half a trace... Haha
edit on 30-8-2013 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Why am I now a lower-case 'b' bybyots?

I want my capital 'B' back.

I do not wish to be half a bee. Like Eric.

link   
Why is everything so huge? I don`t like the zoomed in giganticus look of everything on the site now. I liked the old emoticons better.

link   
I have had to make this account because I cannot log into my original one, please do something about this

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

You are similar to me you dont have strong enough eyes for lack of color balance .

See in life we are used to lots of colors, so suddenly to be focused on only two is a "real challenge" so much so that it strains our eyes.
edit on 30-8-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I miss my wall and friends list, and last replies.

Condensed version !!!!

What happened to our wall/comments section?

I know people who had 20-30 pages of art, comments, music and so on.... has it all just been deleted?

If so, that's pretty harsh.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

When you have a message the envelope lights up white. When you don't, it's a seethrough line drawing.

link   
From the other thread....
Lets see…. Where to start…

There is a huge space between the top bar and the start of the posts.
I can’t seem to see the member’s names at the top left of each of their posts.
I don’t really see their names anywhere else on the post either.
I still see star counts on each of the member’s mini profiles but I can’t seem to find any star system or way to star a post at all.
What exact default resolution did you design the site around? Even at 1280 pixels wide it still has the side to side scroll bar.
At a more normal working resolution of 1024 you have to scroll to the right to even find the post button.
He said that the site will resize if the window is reduce below 1280 or something like that… but that does not seem to work for me.
The emocons….. Someone must have been on one hell of a crack induced binge to come up with those.

The resolution thing again. It’s making my eyes bleed again…..
The color, and contrast thing. It’s burning a hole through those bleeding eyes.

Color and contrast thing, can be fixed if the member spends the time and makes the adjustment. But if I was a newcomer, I wouldn’t hang around long enough to find out how to make the adjustments.

And the reply pane I am typing this in…… really guys….. WTF!!!!!!!!!

bknapple32
People saying they are leaving ATs simply because of this new design really weren't here for the right reasons anyway. Have fun on the other sites with designs that are more appealing to you. The quality of all things conspiracy on the internet rest here at ATS. My guess is you'll all be back here sooner rather than later.

So…… someone that is here for the “right reasons” should be willing to torture themselves to have the privilege to use this website…. Again…. WTF.

I have been on the new site less than an hour. I have already set the setting to the dark setting. And my eyes are literally hurting right now. I am not kidding or exaggerating. My eyes are literally sore.

I have been a member of this site for over three years. But I literally can’t take this. I am going to have to shut the computer off for a while or I am going to get a headache from this.

If it isn’t fixed in some way, I will not stay.
edit on 30-8-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

link   
I liked the thread authors by the topics in the Favorites Lists....

Missing in new format....

What the Hey ?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I liked the friends list because I was able to contact them much easier and/or follow them....

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I literally just logged in for the first time in like 2 weeks. I'm not diggin this.. what happened.. I miss the old format

Can we get an option to use the old style?

edit: whoa it changed from white to gray since I replied (or something o_O) Maybe I can get used to this, but idk... so bubbly..

editx2: It's back to white now.. I'm so confused.. waaah :*(
edit on 30-8-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It looks nice
I like changes and now this site is more modern

link   
You know when you die and go to the other side?

This is how it looks like ...

for those who can only cope with the "brighter version".
Just about...
edit on 30-8-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

link   
The smileys majorly suck, the buttons are too big and gaudy. It takes all the intelligence out of navigating and dumbs it down to the lowest common denominator. If we want a place to post stupidity, there's facebook and twitter. ATS is supposed to be about more than looking hip. It seriously degrades the quality of what ATS is supposed to be.
Hell, just go ahead and connect it to facebook, twitter, eharmony and give homework like we're in middle school. I'm seriously disappointed and I've enjoyed reading the site for years. It's a very big turnoff.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Ouch! This is gonna take some getting used to. Overall nice design but we're all gonna have to tweak our avatars. Darn there's no smiley that rolls it's eyes either

Other than those small issues I'd say you guys have done a great job on the PC version, but the mobile version needs serious help.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This grey and white.... white and grey feature is on crack.... I reload when I have set it to grey and it loads white.... I reload again and it goes grey...

Not to mention that massive gap from once you enter a forum till you scroll down and see the OP or member response....

The site runs smoother that's for damn sure... But this gap thing is annoying.....

It's like dating a gorgeous woman with a football goal between her teeth....

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Zaphod58

When you have a message the envelope lights up white. When you don't, it's a seethrough line drawing.

Ok, now I see!! It was lite up cause I had unread PM's...

(which I now answered)

Oh, you said, you liked that A-7...(it's a "Barn owl" A-7, one from my old squadron FYI)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join