It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Link: US Secretary of State about to make an address regarding Syria

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

F .Y .I THEM=US

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Check the site here:
iraqei.com...
Interactive map of Iraq oil and gas infrastructure.
edit on 5/9/2013 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Wow, this has been the top topic for a while.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I didn't catch the whole news conference as I have my 3 year old and I was only able to catch a couple minutes before I ended up taking her to the park. But I was a bit concerned at the tone of what little I did catch, and I was wondering if anyone could paraphrase the rest of the presser?

Basically what I saw, was a bunch of question dodging and the press secretary essentially saying that the move to put Syria to a congressional vote was a "symbolic gesture" and nothing more. It was pretty much said that this was a move to appease the international community and that this doesn't mean that Obama wont go ahead and launch strikes anyways, even if congress votes it down?

Was I just hearing things or is that how it went down?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Basically what I saw, was a bunch of question dodging and the press secretary essentially saying that the move to put Syria to a congressional vote was a "symbolic gesture" and nothing more. It was pretty much said that this was a move to appease the international community and that this doesn't mean that Obama wont go ahead and launch strikes anyways, even if congress votes it down?

Was I just hearing things or is that how it went down?

That was essentially my take on the proceedings. I heard Rand Paul call him out on that also but he also acknowledged that the point is moot as congress will likely approve anyway. *shrug* shocker right?

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join