It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The O'Reilly Phone Sex Tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
THE O'REILLY PHONE SEX TAPE

The O'Reilly Tapes

pulpnonfiction.blogspot.com...

( Runtime: 2:00 | 37,902 Views )

Fox News anchor Mr. Pinhead Himself Bill O'Reilly was sued for sexual harassment by Fox News producer Andrea Mackris. Now you can hear, word for word, what O'Reilly allegedly suggested to Mackris during a steamy late-night phone call.What follows is from the transcript of the alleged tape recording that Mackris made of Bill O'Reilly's call to her on the night of September 1, 2004. We haven't changed a single word. (Yes, he did say "falafel".)

O'Racist Scumbag.

LISTEN CAREFULLY.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by artbishop2020]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
you call him a racist...

how does sexually harrasing someone make you a racist ?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So its a tape of a alleged conversation between Andrea Mackriss and O'Reilly? I know the tape was never presented or released, it is BASED on her claim of sexual harassment. However if the REAL tape was available I would be interested in hearing her responses to his dirty talk? Its rather naive to come to a conclusion out of context and with only half of the input.

Like Clinton, I believe the only thing that becomes patently clear is that both Clinton and O'Reily lacked taste in women.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
How can there be a transcript of a tape of alleged statements? Not only is this BS, but who in their right mind would put their credit card number on the internet to listen to this nonsense.

[edit on 04/11/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It most be hoax, to get people money, I tell you what if it a tape out there it will not be long for it be available.:shk:

I am not that (needy) enough to pay to hear O'Reilly talking dirty.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Number one, how is he racist?

And number two how can there be taped recordings on a blogger site if the tapes were'nt even released anywhere? How did a blogger get it before CNN opr MSNBC?

Most likely BS

Oi its not the realy tapes its based on what he SUPPOSEDLY said.

[Edited on 11-22-2004 by JediMaster]

new topics

top topics

join