British MP Pwns UK PM and highlights Conspiracy for Syrian Regime Change **VIDEO**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
George Galloway articulates what most here are thinking & discussing. This video is awesome in its content and veracity.

For those members and visitors who cannot watch video, I have taken the liberty of doing a partial transcript myself (approximately 80% of it) as one is currently not available on Mr Galloways website, nor youtube or anywhere else that I can find. There may be a few words out of place but you will soon get the drift of the message.

Like I said Pwned............

its absolutely evident that if it were not for the democratic revolt both inside here in the house of commons and outside in the wider public against this war that the engines in Cyprus would now be revving and the cruise missiles ready to fly this very weekend and any attempt by the PM to pretend that he had always all along intended on this course of action is just bunkum.

Talking about the Assad regime..............

not that they are not Bad enough to do it (use chemical weapons) Mr Speaker, everybody knows they're bad enough to do it, the question is are they mad enough to do it...to launch a cw attack in Damascus on the very day that the United nations Chemical weapons inspection team arrives is Damascus must be a new definition of madness and of course if he is that mad, how mad is he going to be once we launch a blizzard of tomahawk missiles upon his country

Because this government is intent on regime change in Damascus which brings me to another point........the reason for the unease is because the people can see the character of the opposition

He then colourfully talks about the Syrian opposition commander cutting open a soldier and eating his heart and liver and then posting it on YT and of the Christian priests having their heads sawn off, not chopped off but sawn off with bright knives and even a bishop in the Christian church who was murdered by these people. (the opposition).

Every religious minority, there are 23 of those, is petrified of a victory of the Syrian rebels that the British PM and Foreign Secretary have been doing their utmost to supply with weapons and money these last 2 years and they cannot deny it and they now say its about this crime (latest cw attack) whoever committed it but its been the governments policy for 2 years to bring about the defeat of the regime in Damascus and the victory of the kinds of people responsible for these crimes.

Let me make this point more clearly, when did Russia and china, 2.5 Billion people cease to be members of the international community. who are you, on the other side, to decide what the international community should do if you're unable to persuade the security council to go along with your point-of-view, who are you to decide that you will launch a war in any case. You see, I keep hearing about the unreasonable use of the Veto, I've heard that many times over the last few years in this house, that the United States has vetoed every attempt to obtain justice for the Palestinian people and to punish and to issue retribution for international law breaking on the part of Israel and nobody in this house has said one word about it.

There is then a banter for about 30secs about Sarin gas and its ease of access and the Tokyo attack and he finishes off with this comment.....

Russia and China say no to this war, and so do I and most of the people in this country.

Now, feel free to bag Galloway and his history but he is right on the money so lets discuss the contents of what he talks about. If you want to deflect go to Facebook.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There are many reasons I don't like Galloway at all. He's an awful, weaselly man who will say whatever people want to hear to win them over. Can't abide him.

Having said that, I watched this live yesterday. I could have stood up and cheered when he finished.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I don't know about his past but that was the most truth I've ever seen a politician spit.
edit on 30-8-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
George Galloway is an immense bell end, however in this case he's completely right, looking at Camerons Twitter feed in the last couple of days it's been full of people against military action in Syria, and Parliament seems to agre with the people.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Can't stand this man. I almost applauded watching this video though. I loved the other mps trying to dispute him and then being destroyed by him. He was very eloquent in what he said.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
What's he done that's so bad?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

His anti-Israel, and condemns Israeli lobbyists dominating British and American governments, so his demonised by the western press for it.

Oh and not forgetting his cringe worthy Big brother stint a few years back.lol

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I like George

Goes against the grain completely and stands for the equality of all, which is the most important thing we should be focusing on.

Couldn't help but clap to my self when it finished, thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
First Sir Snf for bringing this to light

I think he says it like the public see it , I just wish more members like him had the balls to say it as it is in my opinion what the people of the UK feel

On the other hand though,would America and the UK send Ships Submarines Aircraft and Military Personel there if they not really going to use them .Assad was guilty in there eyes even before the un inspectors where even on Syrian soil.

Riouz

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

lmfao I forgot about that

That was weird to watch.

What ever people say, Big brother helped Georges public profile for the better, he shown he was real as everybody else.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

The guy pwns. I wanna be a puddy cat too.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

Thanks for the video

I enjoy seeing opinions that run contrary to the status quo being discussed in parliament as refreshing, entertaining and hopefully productive.

I hope that this mounting opposition, creates a political environment that is untenable.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thanks op for this post .It is one of many that only show us a picture that is not good .I am not sure who the true mad people are because its so easy to brush many of the actors we see as bad . I pray that these unknown mad ones can be stopped ,and exposed ,so we can lock them up and take away their control of the bad ones ...peace

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I love when aGalloway thread comes up , we always get the cat video. It was weird, but enabled george to get a weekly slot on talk sport, that turned out to be one of the best political radio programs at the time. I listened almost every week. Not too many MPs willing to put themselves and their views up for scrutiny every week to millions of listeners. You can hear his views on most things on YouTube. He doesn't hold back or hide from them.

I don't agree with everything he says, but on a lot of issues I certainly do, his anti war stance being one.
He's a divisive character, but even people who hate him, seem to agree with him occasionally, even when they hate to admit it.

The most important thing he highlighted was that Cameron never planned to go to the UN or to parliament. It was forced on him, by the opposition and members of his own party.
edit on 30-8-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I was very pleasantly surprised that The House of Commons voted against Mr Cameron's case for military intervention in Syria.

It amazed me to see democracy showing evidence of scruples and that certain lobbyists did not get their way this time.

Mr Galloway has made some good points here. I take my hat off to The House on this occasion and it is very refreshing.

I honestly thought it was just a case of Mr Cameron being backed and war tomorrow. This is good news.

The rebels behaviour is barbaric, probably worse than Assad's behaviour. How could we back such a faction as that? It is a futile pursuit for the UK or the U.S to go dropping bombs in Syria. What could that ever achieve? One only has to examine what is happening still in Iraq; there are bombings almost on a daily basis and that state is in total disarray. This is a clear result of what we in the U S and UK did.

Why should U S Marines have to have their blood spilt yet again in a far away place when there is no threat to the US or the UK as it stands?

Syria needs to learn its own lesson. I wish we would all just leave them alone and let them see that their behaviour will only destroy themselves.

I also do not understand why Israel are so desperate to oust Assad. It was better for them to have him keep some order there. I think it is an old score being settled because he dared to engage them in battle.

Israel is less safe today than it was before the Syrian civil war.

People in the western states are making their feelings felt that they do not want to be involved in constant military conflicts that are really not our business.

I hate wars because I know they are deliberately created by people for reasons of power and that ALWAYS hurt civilians most of all. We get to die for their power games. Enough of that!

edit on 30-8-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
There are many reasons I don't like Galloway at all. He's an awful, weaselly man who will say whatever people want to hear to win them over. Can't abide him.

Having said that, I watched this live yesterday. I could have stood up and cheered when he finished.

Ive watched him for years and he has been 100% consistent - perhaps with a more open mind, after spending time on ATS you might review his prior speeches and material in a new light.

He is always demonized in the press due to his Anti Zionist views - perhaps you were influenced by the negative press, before you understood what the game was about?
edit on 30-8-2013 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

Can we vote this guy in as the next PM his very VERY good at putting valid points across. ooor is that an awful idea hmmmm
edit on 30-8-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

That man has my support.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300
reply to post by Strewth

Can we vote this guy in as the next PM his very VERY good at putting valid points across. ooor is that an awful idea hmmmm
edit on 30-8-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

Id rather vote for someone that speaks their mind like him, than ANY of the current leaders.
He is demonized in the press for a reason, because hes anti-zionist.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join