It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted to Alert the Followers of This Forum About a Grid Down Drill this November

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Don't really know how to go about this. I just saw this new thread in Other Breaking Events and wanted everyone here to know about it and not start a duplicate thread.

Please see the thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone here wants to start a new thread about it just go ahead as you guys are probably better at it than I am.
edit on 30-8-2013 by missvicky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

I dont know, you seem to have done an ok job
No doom ,limited capitals and no youtube vid .

edit on 30-8-2013 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
its okay op..
and what your opinion about it? do you ready for something big?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Do the sources pan out. I looked at both in the original thread, but I am not sure about them.

There are too many things that can happen to the good people of the U.S. A 2 day loss of power is huge.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is the link in the original thread.

offgridsurvival.com...

At first I thought well, maybe...but when I read the article I found this link

www.spp.org...

I can't tell if it's a real life, real time drill or a software drill. But this drill is to determine how Canadian, the U.S. and the Mexican governments would handle a grid outage. That seems pretty large scale to me. And scary...just the panic it would cause would be tremendous if it's indeed a real life, real time drill.
We've done some prepping but I don't know if we done enough.

This link seems to indicate it will be done as a computer based drill:

www.signup4.net...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hoping it's a computer drill, I'd like to think the USA is too broke to cost all those business's a buttload of money in lost wages & taxes.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
This is a simulation drill, no power will be cut off. Think about it, frozen and refrigerated storage, weather issues, life support, radar, traffic lighting, the list goes on. This drill is a senerio playout on computer programs to determine generation startup and main to sub station re energizing. Of theory, just the same time ISON will be visible and upon approach to our side of the system. Just had to throw that in there for the backburner of my mind. Many things can happen before November...

top topics

join