It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: 'napalm' bomb dropped on school playground, BBC claims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yes this does appear to be the work of a missile dropped from an aircraft. Me things Ass-ad or a loose General or other Syrian regime faction is in fact putting 2 fingers up to the west! Brassy they are!! Now the votes against action. bad idea! Now we are saying its ok to gas kids!!! What have we become! We dont want war (nobody does!) but 100,000 dead, kids gassed. Why dont we just let the Syrian regime do what they like!

Ass-ad and his cronies need to lose their heads!!!

No I disagree with you. Kids were gassed by rebels. Now what should we do? give them more weapons and then bomb the people protecting the chemicals? Woow.. way to go.

Go bomb bush and his cronies instead.. You think 100,000 is a lot... Go to Iraq after America had it's way.

Or are you set with Bombing MORE people to lower the death toll?
edit on 8/30/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

No they werent!!!

OK fair enough prove it.
I dont have the proof but common sense tells me the Syrian regime is responsible. We wait the release of the evidence their appears to be!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I think it could be the fact that the west is pushing assad so he will strike Israel
and then its on for all at least that way their hands stay as clean as they can be and I mean that lightly.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yes they were. The rebels used sarin once and even the UN agreed. They most likely did this most recent one too, its the onlu thing that makes sense. You think the fsa would do it once - proven, but not do it a second time?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hypocrisy much?

Unless they can convince me that school kids were deliberately targeted by the Assad regime in a planned 'toddler suppression operation' then this is just one of the many horrendous things that happens in war.

No different than all the kids mistakenly blown apart by our actions over the previous decade. Lets find some pictures of iraq kids with bits of their anatomy missing shall we? Or are people so stupid they dont know this is simply what happens in every war including ours. A lot of innocent people die in screaming agony.

The war drums media PR campaign is so blatant its farcical now. A bad joke.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Just wondering Any Box cutters or Unburned Passports found at the scene

Just saying ....

Riouz

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
its white phosphorus and NATO use that stuff to this day, bunch of hypocrites the world leaders are

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I dont have the proof but common sense tells me the Syrian regime is responsible. We wait the release of the evidence their appears to be!

Common sense says the same guys who just got caught using chemical weapons used them again. The Rebels not the Government. There is no evidence of Assad using chemical weapons; If there was countries would not be backing out of an attack on Syria.

You do not have enough knowledge about the availability of chemicals or the motives of those involved to have common sense. You have blind trust that you have good intel from what?

I think you are very misinformed:

GRAPHIC (if you are a rabbit don't watch) :

But THINK for real.... Here:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Common sense says the same guys who just got caught using chemical weapons used them again. The Rebels not the Government. There is no evidence of Assad using chemical weapons; If there was countries would not be backing out of an attack on Syria.

You do not have enough knowledge about the availability of chemicals or the motives of those involved to have common sense. You have blind trust that you have good intel from what?

I think you are very misinformed:

GRAPHIC (if you are a rabbit don't watch) :

But THINK for real.... Here:

We shall see!!! DS

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well yeah no one should trust Saudi since they are apart of the 3 Middle Eastern nations supporting the FSA, Saudi, Turkey, Qatar.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It appears to be the work of a missile? How do you come to that conclusion?

Me thinks you came to it cuz you are biased and WANT to Assad no matter what.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
So... The uk just opt out of war.. shortly after a school gets hit with napalm..? Is it just me or......

It was a couple days ago, not today, the UK voted last night

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
It was the most stupefying thing ive ever seen
it looks dodgy enough in the short version.. wait till they show you the pathetic hospital "scene" there's a 2-3 second delay between "action" and "oooooohh im hurt"

I saw this on the BBC and had prepared myself to see some shocking scenes. However there didn't appear to be any real injuries just something like a scene from bad amateur dramatics...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm not buying this either. Burn victims are in horrible pain, often screaming especially when they get down to scrubbing off the burnt skin. Second thing is IV fluids are vital for saving the lives of burn victims - I don't see any. The whole thing looks like a set up propaganda piece conveniently timed just before Britain takes a vote whether to go to war or not.
At least the Assad forces have the decency to remove themselves from civilian areas to minimize the casualties in the case NATO countries start bombing Damascus.
Syria and Iran are 2 of (if not the only) countries in the world with their own central banks.
I don't suppose that has anything to do with all this either, do you?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Without the chemics he's a monster already! 100,000 dead.
Nothing more to say

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

You are aware the rebels, namely Al Nursa (Al Qaeda), has chemical weapons, right?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Without the chemics he's a monster already! 100,000 dead.
Nothing more to say

I do not think anyone sane would say "Assad is not a bad man". He is scum. That country and region would be better off without him. But teaming up with Al-Qaeda and expecting a different result than we got the last time we tried this crap in other countries is not exactly the best idea... Calling them rebels does not change who they are.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

how ignorant it is to blame all those deaths on Assad and his forces. Meanwhile Al Qaeda & other terrorist factions purposely target & hide amongst civilians. And that 100,000 dead, do you assume that's all civilians?

Nuff said?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

100,000 dead.. because of a war with insurgents. How many Iraqi died during the Iraq war? It's not like the Syrian govt killed civilians for fun. Rebels likely killed more civilians than the Syrian army (and the "rebels" did it on purpose).

You are either incredibly biased or incredibly naïve.
edit on 30-8-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

100,000 dead.. because of a war with insurgents. How many Iraqi died during the Iraq war? It's not like the Syrian govt killed civilians for fun. Rebels likely killed more civilians than the Syrian army (and the "rebels" did it on purpose).

You are either incredibly biased or incredibly naïve.
edit on 30-8-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Says you! Who the ...k do you think you are? I am neither for you info! Nor stupid enough to believe that a monster like Ass-ad and/or his regime hasnt used chemical weapons! Just like Sadam/Ali before him.
I would suggest that 80% of civilians killed are by the Ass-ad regime.
Where is the proof that Ass-ad's regime didnt use chemicals? Show me? Or is it because they say they not. I watched one of their people being interviewed who denied they had used chemicals. I watched his body and arm posture change right at the moment he was asked if they had used chemicals. And after his movement he ansered its a lie! Sorry but what I saw was I lie! Again show me proof? If you cannot then dont say im biased or naive!!!

edit on 31-8-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

how ignorant it is to blame all those deaths on Assad and his forces. Meanwhile Al Qaeda & other terrorist factions purposely target & hide amongst civilians. And that 100,000 dead, do you assume that's all civilians?

Nuff said?
Who are you calling ignorant? Cant you read?
I said 100,000 dead. I didnt state all 100k were down to the Ass-ad regime!
I suggest that 80% are probably down to Ass-ad regime!
You are just another ATS internet warrior with peas!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join