It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: 'napalm' bomb dropped on school playground, BBC claims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by Dustytoad

The weapons have been moved, the army has largely withdrawn from all targets...they are just leaving empty buildings behind them. They have had days to hide everything and protect all their assets, now they want to bring it.

bring what?

Are you part of the Syrian Army?

We DO NOT KNOW.... This is the point.

Unless you show me something real this will not change.

I don't like Assad. More than that however he has done nothing that the USA wouldn't do, to maintain government.

Could you stop for ONE second and realize what would happen if we attacked the US government with weapons provided by Russia??? Millions would be dead not 100,000...

I was in the Army and believe in blowing up terrorists.. I just don't think you realize who they are anymore.
edit on 8/30/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

I swear i saw pictures similar to this two days ago on the Daily Mail.

*Can't find the article now*

But it had Napalm in the Headline.

Edit: This is the story from the DM, published at 6:31pm GMT on the 28th August.

Article

Two seperate incidents or the news making out it happened around the time that the vote was going on?

edit on 30-8-2013 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Someone nominate these gentlemen for an oscar. Oh wait, Oscars are supposed to be awarded for excellence in acting. I suppose if Marisa Tomei can win one for "My Cousin Vinny", That limping B grade zombie should probably receive consideration.

So now there is Napalm being dropped on Schools? REALLY?

I'm not oblivious to the fact that terrible things are happening in Syria (among them a chemical weapons attack), but where were all of these nicely shot propaganda videos when the FSA was eating the hearts of fallen Syrian soldiers?

And some of you want to open a vacuum of power so that such animals and liars can assume control over said chemical weapons? Surely we are living in a time where up is down, wrong is right, and all sense has left the minds of men.

Edit to add:

If you feel I am being overly cynical, feel free to submit yourself to a Napalm attack and see if you can limp yourself to safety via cleanly dressed individuals without screaming in excruciating pain with all of your flesh seemingly intact. I have seen many insults to intelligence and common sense propagated as fact in the war for opinions, but this must surely be up there with "the innocence of muslims".
edit on 30-8-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If these " buggers" want to kill others, they will - watch them. No one can do anything about it...

Because they are an organization with many many members.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
If these " buggers" want to kill others, they will - watch them. No one can do anything about it...

Because they are an organization with many many members.

the members of the organization of buggers of they and these yea??
Place some proper nouns please.
It almost sounds like you could be a talking about Assad, or maybe the rebels..
Just for my records.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

White phosphorous seems to be the most likely candidate, i am glad you liked the attention grabber and stuck with it. Do those look like White Phosphorous burns?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

The USA government cannot take them out. Because there are too many of them. And most will be hidden. The agenda will be carried out. Period.

You cannot take out an organization or break one that has like over a million members really, it will just pop up later.

So its going to backfire on the USA big time.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

The USA government cannot take them out. Because there are too many of them. And most will be hidden. The agenda will be carried out. Period.

You cannot take out an organization or break one that has like over a million members really, it will just pop up later.

So its going to backfire on the USA big time.

who is them?
You missed my point.

You must be talking about Assad and Syrian Army yes?

I'd rather blow up the supposed world trade center bombers personally.
Of course if the government want's to support terrorists there are hefty penalties and I wouldn't mind seeing them rot in jail forever either. You have a good point.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yes this does appear to be the work of a missile dropped from an aircraft. Me things Ass-ad or a loose General or other Syrian regime faction is in fact putting 2 fingers up to the west! Brassy they are!! Now the votes against action. bad idea! Now we are saying its ok to gas kids!!! What have we become! We dont want war (nobody does!) but 100,000 dead, kids gassed. Why dont we just let the Syrian regime do what they like!

Ass-ad and his cronies need to lose their heads!!!

No I disagree with you. Kids were gassed by rebels. Now what should we do? give them more weapons and then bomb the people protecting the chemicals? Woow.. way to go.

Go bomb bush and his cronies instead.. You think 100,000 is a lot... Go to Iraq after America had it's way.

Or are you set with Bombing MORE people to lower the death toll?

No they werent!!!

link   
So there is no real Syrian army at work moving weapons around, shifting missile launcher sites and in this case bombing another city with a chemical weapon strike authorized by Assad's crazy ass brother Maher?

White phosphorous burns do sort of make them look like zombies don't they? Though i am not sure b grade is appropriate as that guy will likely be dead soon if he isn't already. Pure speculation of course but if he is really that messed up then doesn't he qualify as the walking dead?

link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Yes this does appear to be the work of a missile dropped from an aircraft. Me things Ass-ad or a loose General or other Syrian regime faction is in fact putting 2 fingers up to the west! Brassy they are!! Now the votes against action. bad idea! Now we are saying its ok to gas kids!!! What have we become! We dont want war (nobody does!) but 100,000 dead, kids gassed. Why dont we just let the Syrian regime do what they like!

Ass-ad and his cronies need to lose their heads!!!

No I disagree with you. Kids were gassed by rebels. Now what should we do? give them more weapons and then bomb the people protecting the chemicals? Woow.. way to go.

Go bomb bush and his cronies instead.. You think 100,000 is a lot... Go to Iraq after America had it's way.

Or are you set with Bombing MORE people to lower the death toll?

No they werent!!!

OK fair enough prove it.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

So there is no real Syrian army at work moving weapons around, shifting missile launcher sites and in this case bombing another city with a chemical weapon strike authorized by Assad's crazy ass brother Maher?

White phosphorous burns do sort of make them look like zombies don't they? Though i am not sure b grade is appropriate as that guy will likely be dead soon if he isn't already. Pure speculation of course but if he is really that messed up then doesn't he qualify as the walking dead?

that all relies on the fact it actually happened on what day now monday??? You have got to be kidding me to believe this would not have already been mentioned. the UK wants to stay out of this. You should let them.

And again you don't see troop movements. You ARE NOT classified.
Don't lie to me.

White phosphorous was used by the US in Iraq however... Let's blow up the USA for that.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I see enough...
Reuters

At the headquarters of the army's 155th Brigade, a missile unit whose base sprawls along the western edge of Syria's main highway running north from the capital to Homs, rebel scouts saw dozens mobile Scud launchers pulling out early on Thursday.

Rebel military sources said spotters saw missiles draped in tarpaulins on the launchers, as well as trailer trucks carrying other rockets and equipment. More than two dozen Scuds - 11-metre (35-foot) long ballistic missiles with ranges of 300 km (200 miles) and more - were fired from the base in the Qalamoun area this year, some of which hit even Aleppo in the far north.

The base was among a list of suggested targets presented by the rebel Syrian National Coalition to Western envoys in Istanbul earlier this week, opposition sources said. Scud units, of Soviet or North Korean manufacture, are designed to be mobile and so could still be set up quickly to fire from new positions.

They have been moving rockets and weapons out for days, which i thought would just be obvious with all the waiting going on and the media being so kind as to point out where they wanted to drop the bombs.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

You must be part of the UN team investigating this because as far as I know they still haven't confirmed who used the chemical weapons yet. Do you believe everything that the news tells you? A few months back they told everyone that Assad used chemical weapons and it turned out to be the rebels, now you are saying it was Assad's brother, got links?
edit on 30/8/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I just have to call this as I see it, and normally I'm not one to make judgements so quickly.. None of this adds up, once again. First, they say something like "napalm" did this and it was a couple days ago. Ok, but there are no charred bodies here, and of course this is a GOOD thing... but there are people who look like they have been dressed with shaving cream walking around like zombies, and one person even shakes for the camera. Is "Napalm" that forgiving, really? I thought napalm was banned after Vietnam based on it's super gruesome torturous and graphic nature??..

I don't buy this, sorry. I guess we'll see what happens but it doesn't seem like a very big budget would be needed to make this b-rate looking video, which could very well be another propaganda piece. 2 days ago we were hearing about whether the U.S. was going to attack the Syrian government based on an un-proven "chem attack" by the Syrian "regime". And supposedly this happened 2 days ago, but it's just now being reported? That's a coincidence seeing how the U.N. has decided not to go along with the recent attack plan on Syria.
edit on 30-8-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

reply to post by DeadSeraph

White phosphorous seems to be the most likely candidate, i am glad you liked the attention grabber and stuck with it. Do those look like White Phosphorous burns?

Don't insult my intelligence.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
There is a good report on this situation at the BBC News website - BBC

I can't say who is responsible for this but regardless, it is saddening and something needs to be done. The question is what?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I told him to watch videos of vietnam...

Ignorance is bliss when you don't want to think..

Again I ask everybody look at the video look at all the debri laying around then look at the impact, and then look at the burn marks on the building....

You have to be dumb to not get what I mean by all this.

Think about sizes and perspective..

Someone must of dropped a tiny bomb ehh?

THey included the word napalm to scare you. It's a western known word. But do you really know?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

But they have basically confirmed that they were used, though i find it curious they haven't confirmed WHAT was used, just as its been confirmed that Assad's brother runs the 155th brigade (which you might notice is clearing out its arms) and that his unit is generally considered responsible for the attack last week.

Here this is simple..
Maher Assad

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Todzer

But they have basically confirmed that they were used, though i find it curious they haven't confirmed WHAT was used, just as its been confirmed that Assad's brother runs the 155th brigade (which you might notice is clearing out its arms) and that his unit is generally considered responsible for the attack last week.

Here this is simple..
Maher Assad

Lets pretend you're right and Assad's brother has gone off the hook. Now what? You still want intervention so you can have a flood of islamic militants to fill the power vacuum that Assad will leave? Are you mad?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join