It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did I just swallow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I always have a glass of water with me.
I just picked it up and took a gulp, and when I did I felt something large go past my lip and down my throat.
I have no idea what I just swallowed... Spider? Bug? I don't know.
I feel so disturbed right now... I'm gonna try to convince myself I just imagined it and there really wasn't anything in there...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Plain water?
No ice?

Eta-yes..yes..just pretend it was your imagination....

edit on 30-8-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I hate it when that happens! Just hope it's a fly lol. There could be much worse things that could have found their way into your glass. A little protein never hurts!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

You swallowed your discretion....

and your discernment, followed by a small lump of your impulse control.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ewww, did it go down kicking and buzzing? One time I opened a bottle of apple juice and took a big gulp.The bottle was so out of date(?). There was this lump of mold growing on the surface and I saw it just before I almost swallowed it. I went spew!

(shivers)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Just to make you feel better, I am going with cockroach.

Have a nice day.

Ed: That is precisely the reason I have a screw capped bottle on my nightstand ! Ewww !
edit on 30-8-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

you eat this..

and now your Dna mixed whit that creature..

tadaaaaa...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Protein. You swallowed protein. YUM!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Don't worry, if it was anything bad it woulda put up a fight before allowing itself to be swallowed...unless it was something icky that drowned in the water.

Just make sure you check your glasses 8 times before you take a drink from now on
A little OCD never hurt anyone.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I was going to say mold, that stuff will grow on the top if you leave it out too long.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Well, whatever it was, as long as you make sure the cops take a rape kit when you wake up, theres a chance you will get some closure....

Thats awful, I know, but I had to say it. I cannot have been the only one thinking it.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Survey says................ A bug! That's okay. It's mostly protein, and won't hurt you a bit. Plus, it might tend you toward being more receptive toward eating bugs, and if the current global economy continues to digress, you might need those bugs just to get through the day.

I've eaten lots of bugs -- some by choice. Just a heads up: I leave a large sippie cup of water by my side of the bed at night. That's why.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
CIA bug-drone.

Don't worry, it'll pass.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

How disturbing
Probably a bug!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

OMG!!! Gonna have freakin NIGHTMARES! That roach has a face like a human....***chills n goosebumps****

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

What did I just swallow?,
It's okay ,you don't have to worry very much.

You see there is a bug,coming out from the computer screen ,each time you look to the new ATS 5.3 emoticons,

it goes directly in your glass of water and instantly grows in a small jellyfish emoticon,that actually you have looked at of your computer screen.

But in time will get use to it.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I recall drinking a beer and swallowing a fly. I was alright with it, after a few more beers of course. I wont lie at first it was a bit unsettling. I could feel it stuck in my throat as I attempted to expel it, had to just man up and wash it down.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join