It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot: Answers and Orgin Explained

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by chelsdh

I don't know about all of Tennessee, but I know the east side is a prime region for this species to hide and survive in the thick forest terrain.
You have the Appalachian, and the Smoky Mountains, which have some areas I'm sure humans have not stepped foot on since the Indians roamed their trails many years ago. Excellent home for Big foot.

I grew up in an area like that. No telling what kind of creatures lurk in those mountains!

To give those who may not be aware of just how thick the forest is in the Smoky Mountains, here is a picture.
This is like the area where I was raised.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chelsdh
reply to post by sled735

I guess I need to read through your threads. You have me interested in what you know about the area. And, possibly changed my mind to do any "observations"
I read a thread here a while back about a child who disappeared while camping with his family, only to be found but he had a very odd story he shared with his grandmother. I think that story frightened me from the wilderness more than the thought of Bigfoot.
edit on 6-9-2013 by chelsdh because: spelling

Here is one of my threads that you may find interesting about this area:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Why does Sasquatch have to be spiritual? I believe they are out there, very much real and primate, seeing how little humans know about their surroundings and their purpose here, it only makes it that much easier to accept the great human race has yet to discover and catalog the Sasquatch as a species.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just referring to the text in my OP, I suppose.

There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form.
One is the entities from the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions.
They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”
reply to post by honested3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join