It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot: Answers and Orgin Explained

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Bigfoot: Answers and Orgin Explained

When I was a young girl, around 9 years old, my 14 year old sister was in the bathroom rolling her hair one evening just around dusk. All of a sudden she let out a blood-chilling scream and ran from the bathroom.
She said something huge and dark walked past the window.
She was terrified!
This creature would have to have been over 8' tall because the window was so high off the ground, and it reached the very top.

I have wondered since that time if this could have been a Bigfoot?
The mountainous area I grew up in certainly would have been the perfect habitat for this creature.

Like everyone else interested in Bigfoot, I have researched various books, and watched many documentaries with little evidence being offered, other than fuzzy pictures.

Then, I came across this book. It really answered a lot of questions, and explained the mysteries of Bigfoot better than anything else I had read/seen.
Of course, you need to believe in life on other planets and other dimensions to accept what is being shared here.

There are many threads on ATS with questions about Bigfoot.
What is it? Where did it come from? Why is it here? Why can’t we capture one?

The Law of One, by Ra, answers all these questions.
According to Ra, these creatures came here from the planet Maldek to learn the law of love.

I think they chose the wrong planet!
:shk:

I wanted to share this with those who may not have known about this information.
Hopefully, you'll find answers too.

There is much more detailed information in the book that I haven't included here due to lack of time.
If you would like to read more, you can find it here:
www.llresearch.org...

Book I, Session 6, page 99, begins the explanation of this being, and why they are on our planet.

Ra: I am Ra. At one time/space, in what is your past, there was a population of third-density beings upon a planet which dwelt within your solar system.
There are various names by which this planet has been named. The vibratory sound complex most usually used by your peoples is Maldek.
These entities, destroying their planetary sphere, thus were forced to find room for themselves upon this third density which is the only one in your solar system at their time/space present which was hospitable and capable of offering the lessons necessary to decrease their mind/body/spirit distortions with respect to the Law of One.

The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth’s surface rather than upon it.
The population of your planet contains many various groups harvested from other second-dimension and cycled third-dimension spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning. The experience you share is unique to this time/space continuum.

Session 9, page 115:

The entities of the Red Planet were attempting to learn the Laws of Love which form one of the primal distortions of the Law of One. However, the tendencies of these people towards bellicose actions caused such difficulties in the atmospheric environment of their planet that it became inhospitable for third-density experience before the end of its cycle. Thus, the Red Planet entities were unharvested and continued in your illusion to attempt to learn the Law of Love.

Session 9, page 116-117:

There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form.
One is the entities from the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions.
They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.
These body complexes of the second race dwell in uninhabited deep forest.

There are many in various places over the surface of your planet.
The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

There are three types of Bigfoot, if you will accept that vibratory sound complex used for three such different races of mind/body/spirit complexes. The first two we have described.
The third is a thought-form.

What are your thoughts?
Does anyone have a story to share concerning Bigfoot?

edit on 8/29/2013 by sled735 because: add question

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This is an interesting outlook, much different from theories I have read. I'm confused, though. I've always been interested in the Native American view of the creature, leading more towards a spiritual being, or shapeshifter.

"The Lakota, or western Sioux, call Bigfoot Chiye-tanka (Chiha-tanka in Dakota or eastern Sioux); "chiye" means "elder brother" and "tanka" means "great" or "big". In English, though, the Sioux usually call him "the big man". In his book "In the Spirit of Crazy Horse," (Viking, 1980), a non-fiction account of the events dramatized by the excellent recent movie "Thunderheart", author Peter Mathiessen recorded some comments about Bigfoot made by traditional Sioux people and some members of other Indian nations. Joe Flying By, a Hunkpapa Lakota, told Mathiessen, "I think the Big Man is a kind of husband of Unk-ksa, the earth, who is wise in the way of anything with its own natural wisdom. Sometimes we say that this One is a kind of reptile from the ancient times who can take a big hairy form; I also think he can change into a coyote. Some of the people who saw him did not respect what they were seeing, and they are already gone." "There is your Big man standing there, ever waiting, ever present, like the coming of a new day," Oglala Lakota Medicine Man Pete Catches km told Mathiessen. "He is both spirit and real being, but he can also glide through the forest, like a moose with big antlers, as though the trees weren't there... I know him as my brother... I want him to touch me, just a touch, a blessing, something I could bring home to my sons and grandchildren, that I was there, that I approached him, and he touched me."

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AsTallAsLogan

Well, they ARE spiritual beings. As we all are.
They are here to learn the Law of Love.
Too bad most humans want to shoot the first one they see, if given the chance.
Some love, huh?!

I think they can make themselves invisible, and shape-shift too, if they so desire.
No wonder the early natives thought they were spiritual beings, having these abilities.

I had an experience in the woods when I was young. Something very tall and large was standing in the brush in the forest across from my house, but I could see through it. It had a wavy appearance like when steam comes off a hot road, and I could see the outline of where the waves ended to form the outline of a large creature.
I was taking a walk through that area and looked up to see this thing!
It freaked me out so bad, I almost froze in place!

But, I got my legs to move and I got the heck out of there!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No most humans don't want to shoot it... The vast majority of humans, assuming they've even heard of Sasquatch, couldn't care less about it.

I've seen the big fella, and gee whiz, my first thought wasn't to shoot it. Nor was my second, third, or fourth thoughts... all of them went along the lines of WTF is that?

As to what it is? That, IMHO, is a very good question. 'cause I certainly don't know. I suspect that it's a primate of some sort.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by sled735

As to what it is? That, IMHO, is a very good question. 'cause I certainly don't know. I suspect that it's a primate of some sort.

Is that still your thoughts after reading my OP?

I would love to hear your story of seeing this thing, if you don't mind sharing.

edit on 8/30/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Here you go...

I don't totally discount your premise... I've seen some weird things in my life, and heard even weirder... So I learned a long time ago, not to discount ideas that I may not necessarily agree with...without proof, anyway

It was an interesting moment, to say the least... Quite frankly, it scared the crap out of me.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Wow!
That's an impressive story!
You must have linked it in another thread because I remember reading it before.

No most humans don't want to shoot it... The vast majority of humans, assuming they've even heard of Sasquatch, couldn't care less about it.

I only read the first two pages... saw where two or three people mentioned taking their guns with them.
Point proven.

When I was in my early twenties my boyfriend and I went to see some friends that live in the mountains of N.C.
We were sitting on the porch after dark having a drink and talking.
All of a sudden I got a feeling of being watched. So I turned around to look in the direction I felt the stare coming from, and there was two big red eyes looking at me from the edge of their yard.

Just a second after that the friends suggested we go inside. I don't know if they "felt" it too, or saw it, but they weren't getting an argument from me!

The thing mentioned in the post in the OP about the red eyes made me think of this thing.
I bet it was a Bigfoot.

edit on 8/30/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by AsTallAsLogan

Too bad most humans want to shoot the first one they see, if given the chance.

I'm not sure where you get that idea. Of the hundreds of (real and fake) sightings, as seen on ATS and elsewhere, I don't think I remember one time where, during the sighting, 'bigfoot' was shot with anything other than a camera? Where did you get that idea from?

(Ok, granted, Druscilla on here wants a dead one, but I don't know of any bigfoot stories that go "I seen him, but I didn't have nuff time to choot 'im")

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TommyD1966

Dru!
Well of course SHE would want a dead one!

I've seen it in almost every thread on here (that I have read) about Bigfoot, where half the people post they would like to kill one. I've also seen it on some of the t.v. shows.
Hunters seem to want it for a trophy, like a deer head, or bear rug. Or to say, "Look! I finally have proof!" They're is also a site I heard about that is offering $$$ for a Bigfoot, dead or alive.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

taking a gun with them just in case. Doesn't necessarily mean they want to shoot anything...

I carry when I hike in the woods, doesn't mean I'm going to shoot something that comes along...

May have to, not the same as wants to.

I've linked that story several times over the past few years, so it wouldn't surprise me if you've seen it before...

Of course there are going to be those who feel differently, but I think they're in the minority. Or it is to be hoped anyway.

edit on 8/30/2013 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Just got this from "one of my groups", on face book: "the Genoskwa Project"

Dan Baker

I just recieved the cover art for my book. What do you think ?

I look forward to his new book.
edit on 30-8-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

THAT LOOKS GREAT!

Send me a link in a private message where I can buy one when it's ready.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Well, you're right about that.

Better safe than sorry. I would take one too, just in case I had to use it on somethings else... like snakes!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Is that the crazy lady that "channells" Ra and then takes his voice ? If so, she is a nutbag, but good fiction read none the less.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I generally stay as far away from channeled information as I can. Most of these people are not to be taken seriously.

edit on 8/31/2013 by Chazam because: spelling

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
Is that the crazy lady that "channells" Ra and then takes his voice ? If so, she is a nutbag, but good fiction read none the less.

Why do you say that?

Do you have something to back this up... as in a source link?

Or, is this just your "personal" opinion?

edit on 8/31/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Where in the North Carolina mountains? If you don't mind me asking.
Being a life long resident of Appalachia, I myself have seen things, and heard things, I can not explain.
Many stories from the elder members of my family about seeing red eyes, high off the ground.
I myself seen them when I was younger. Interested in knowing how close what you seen in the NC mtns is to the areas I have lived.
edit on 1-9-2013 by assclown1 because: ..

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by assclown1

I'll send you a private message. I don't want to give away the location.
edit on 9/1/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No I wasnt making it up, the things this person is saying sounds just like what she says. I will find you a vid of who I am talking about but I don't know if that is who wrote that, just sounds like her/him ,she channels an ancient person and takes on his voice. I looked for a vid, that will take a while , I did look but there are lots of channelers lol on youtube and I cant remember her name right now.gimme a few.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

Even so, you think anyone who channels is a "nut job"?

People who channel other sources are known to take on a different character, different facial expressions, and even a different voice coming through.

Is that what you are referring to?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join