It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archangel (Michael)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am the great prince who stood up for the children of your people. I have healed many for my lord. I commanded the angels and fought against the dragon in heaven. I was the reason Satan and his angels lost their place in heaven. I am the protector of Israel. I will be with Israel in the end of days. I am the one who will announce the second coming of the Lord. I will lead the Lords armies against Satan's forces again.

America has turned away from the Lord, They have forgotten the foundation from which it was created upon. They have lost the Lords grace, they show no repentance and this great nation has become The Great Satan. This nation will be made desolate in the coming years; and for the people who are still in the Lords grace, you will be raised when I return, some will battle with me, others will be taken to be with the Lord as he returns. Hold fast to your beliefs and have faith in Him. He is the only one that can grant eternal life, without him there is nothing…

It will be shown to all what was to be. The Lord will show the way, he will teach and show everyone many things that you have been denied. Maintain your faith and be patient. The truth will be revealed. The Lord is not finished yet, the people must experience and see the wrong before it can be made right. Do not fear what is happening in this world, these things will become the past and be forgotten. The Lord has prepared a new place for you, it is done and awaits.

Many have doubts of the truth of the Lord, your hearts have become bitter because the Lord return seems delayed, I assure you that you have not been forgotten. The world must experience the fails of Satan first, before they can inherit the truth and kingdom of the Lord. The people of this world will be shown what is right without deception of Satan. Be patient and hold on to your faith, the Lord is coming.

I promise you that judgment will befall Satan and his followers first, all that have asked to be saved will be a witness to this, you will then begin to understand and be enlightened to the truth. After the judgment of the fallen ones and their followers; the people that maintained their faith will be taught the true meaning to life and all that it beholds; without deceit; after this Satan and his followers are released once again to try to deceive the people of the Lord, but this will be a failed attempt bringing about the second judgment in which there is nothing afterwards… Satan and his followers will be destroyed forever.

Satan knows his time is getting very short, and the worst is still yet to come, In the beginning of sorrow’s it will be difficult to see what is happening ; only a few will see things for what they actually are. These changes that are coming will cause you to become a participant under Satan’s control. Maintain your faith and hold to your beliefs, I assure you we will cut his time short here in this world.

In this writing I am reinforcing what is already known to you, repent, believe in the Lord, and ask for forgiveness of the transgressions of sin. You must have faith and believe with your hearts to be saved from the first judgment that is to come. Don't be knowingly deceived by Satan...

Archangel
Michael

just a message I was asked to deliver...
edit on 8/29/2013 by Shdak because: OK, I fixed it...lol

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
I am the great prince who stood up for the children of your people.

Archangel
Michael

OK so you're a prophet of angels huh? First fix the spelling in your title. Then please ask Michael why he didn't help the American Indian women and children when we were slaughtering them.
edit on 29-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

America has turned away from the Lord, They have forgotten the foundation from which it was created upon

Next time you talk to him, tell him to study more American history because this country wasn't created to be a christian nation.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

By who?

And where did you meet them?

Was this dictated to you, or did you ad lib from memory of a previous conversation?

Maybe an anonymous email?

Just trying to brings some facts into this conversation.
edit on 8/29/2013 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

OK so you're a prophet of angels huh? First fix the spelling in your title. Then please ask Michael why he didn't help the American Indian women and children when we were slaughtering them.

No, I'm not, and no to the second... as for as the slaughtering of women and children, part of what we must see and learn from before it can be made right...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak

By who?

And where did you meet them?

Was this dictated to you, or did you ad lib from memory of a previous conversation?

Maybe an anonymous email?

Just trying to brings some facts into this conversation.

Anonymous, not by email either - It is what it is, that simple

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18

Next time you talk to him, tell him to study more American history because this country wasn't created to be a christian nation.

Don't shoot the messenger, as I said earlier... it is what it is; and you are right, this nation was not created as a "Christian Nation" I took what he said as knowing what is ethical and what is not... something like that

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Don't shoot the messenger, as I said earlier... it is what it is; and you are right, this nation was not created as a "Christian Nation" I took what he said as knowing what is ethical and what is not... something like that

I also wonder why arch angels give messages to only one or a few people.

Isn't it more logical to send the message to everyone if you intend everyone to know the message?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Isn't it more logical to send the message to everyone if you intend everyone to know the message?

More than a few on ats... right? so you got the message also

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Anonymous, not by email either - It is what it is, that simple

All I see is faith preaching more faith.

Don't shoot the messenger

In this nation, both current and of yore, the messenger is held responsible - *cough* Edward Snowden, *cough* Charles Forbes.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

More than a few on ats... right? so you got the message also

If getting the message to ats is the most the arch angel can do.. then im not impressed.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Michael does not call Satan by his here name.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Messages given to individuals are for said individual only. If a message is needed to be said to the masses, all will hear, not just a select few. At a later time, there will be one that will speak right before Brother speaks.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

I have healed many for my lord.

Michael is over all protection, his task does not include healing.

I was the reason Satan and his angels lost their place in heaven.

Satan and his angels are the cause, not Michael.

I am the one who will announce the second coming of the Lord.

The Arc is the one whom will announce.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

No, I'm not, and no to the second... as for as the slaughtering of women and children, part of what we must see and learn from before it can be made right...

OK you're not, yes you did
but most importantly I'm sure we can imagine what they saw. However what they learned is debatable except they were being murdered. To them that cannot be made right as they are dead and gone. If you believe in Christianity then they get to be resurrected and then destroyed again. That will teach them... something.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

who asked you to deliver this message?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Don't be knowingly deceived by Satan...

Archangel
Michael

edit on 8/29/2013 by Shdak because: OK, I fixed it...lol

That's pretty funny
seeing as his "last warning"
was given on June 18,1965.

I wonder what the penalty for
impersonating an archangel is?

Or delivering false messages in their name.

Mike

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

I think you're confused, the mental ward is straight down the hall, take the first left, go straight until you hit a T, and then go right. Security will have to buzz you through the double doors and they magnetically lock behind you. Med pass is at 6 pm. I saw Satan, Buddha, Krishna and Muhammad sitting at a table playing UNO. Keep your eye in Satan, he likes to bluff, lie, cheat and steal and he will destroy stuff...and people. Muhammad will threaten to cur your head off if you don't give him your gold and plunder. Buddha will take your noodles if you're not paying attention. Krishna has a flute with some cute crescent moons and stars dangling off it, but he accused Muhammad of trying to take his lucky charms.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Or delivering false messages in their name.

Below poses as above and does this on a daily.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why would it be strange America or any other country has turned away from the Lord? There's a huge abyss between the young or new and the elder or ancients. The promises of old are not as enticing as the new promises.

Now if this archangel would want to establish contact he better should get used to mass email and whatsapp instead of "God" or delivering messages the way he does. Satan probably has the same problem. They can either conform to the new techno God which is a sentient AI just like his big brother from outer space and continue their battles with an overseeing system which records all victories and losses for both sides or continue being divine until the last bit of divinity is used up and no one would want to believe in the ancients any more.
edit on 2/9/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join