It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Think Rebuilding The Temple of David Should be Endorsed ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by joeraynor

Um ,,you missed out the commas ...according to scripture ..lol not me

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by joeraynor

Service ? Why cant you just accept the fact that the Jews should have their Temple, The fact i understand Scripture has no bearing on the question?
Why should Christians fear the Temple of David ? It doesnt make sense ? lol

Once again no one can offer a real tangible reason why this should be stopped, Its been 2000 years since they had their last temple, i mean, does anyone understand this ?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
Forgive my constant updates but , i feel their is no real reason or rebuttal to why the temple should not be rebuilt , not one reason actually makes sense , can anyone, and i mean anyone actually give me a reason why this shouldnt happen in free to worship society ?????????????

The Third Temple's construction meets sharp opposition for one reason alone: Location

The Third Temple, prophesied by Ezekiel, is destined to be built specifically on the site known as "Temple Mount" to Jews, and "Noble Sanctuary" by Muslims.

The problem with this is Islam's third holiest site is located here, i.e., "Al-Aqsa Mosque".

"Al-Aqsa Mosque" will be the primary victim of the Third Temple's construction, while the "Dome of the Rock" would be the secondary victim.

The issue is not about building the Temple. The issue is the desired location. Third Temple supporters only want it built on the Temple Mount.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

...according to scripture ..lol not me
There isn't any scripture about a rebuilt temple that wasn't already fulfilled in Old Testament times.
You should read "Forged: Writing in the Name of God--Why the Bible's Authors Are Not Who We Think They Are" by Bart D. Ehrman, then you would realize that 2 Thessalonians was a forgery, so this "man of perdition" so-called prophecy was not by Paul and is not legitimate.
Even if you wanted to believe that Paul wrote 2 Thess., you still have a problem interpreting it as meaning a rebuilt temple. If Paul wrote it, it would have been while the temple of Herod still stood, so it could have been talking about the rebels who took over the Jerusalem temple and used it for their headquarters to fight the Romans, while declaring themselves the Messiah.
So this could have been what Paul was predicting, the catastrophe of the fall of Jerusalem with a million dead Jews, which Jesus had said was the sign of the Son of Man, which some people may have thought would include a resurrection.
edit on 30-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Why has this been such an issue with not just Christians and Muslims alike is beyond me

1. Could someone tell me why this should not be endorsed by true christians like myself ?

2. Why would the world be so hasty to avoid the building of the Jewish peoples Diety ,The God of Israel when..

3. Every one has their own temples world wide ,from Muslim,to Mormon, Buddist to Hindu , Muslim to Seek , so why does the World fear the building of the Jewish Temple .

I would like to debate this with any one interested since we are on the verge of War in the Middle East ,

My claim is that the temple of the Jews should be Built somewhere in Jerusalem and should be endorsed by all christian faiths across the board ,and i would like to know if you disagree to get a few things straight , because i think this should be done,ASAP ,.. will await any response with an eager ear and eye ,

Thank you
edit on 29-8-2013 by StaceyWilson because: (no reason given)

sure SW, let them jews built it - why not ?

..they *will not* believe, anyway - but in their own Stubbornness.
They are Unyielding, Willfull , hopeless souls, anyway
Just like the masses of those-who-call-them-christians-but-are-not , who support the temple building.

Lets see, if a killed sheep or heifer will keep them out of Hell THIS time.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Thats a great answer , and i applaud your frankness , could we even suppose that the After the current Wars and Rumors of Wars in the Middle East Lead to an Israeli reconstruction of the temple based on current World Power arsenals and tech? After what im seeing , i see that one day this might not be a problem , and i dont condone bloodshed ,but given current World Power ,i cant see a tech based Arab response , no harm intended , this is just what i see

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Understood, Conjecture arises about Paul and who he really was, but that does not eliminate the Jewish Prophecy of the Messiah , Not Jesus ,but the Jews await a coming Messiah , who will Rebuild the Temple and gather in the lost Tribes of Israel, aka Israelites, And if Christianity was made up , then in a way explains the continued prejudice and hatred of the Jewish Messiah, Its almost like everything Jewish has almost the opposite meaning..I.e

1. The Jews believe a blood descendant of David will Rebuild The Temple and become King like in the days of David and Solomon ,with Gods great protection ..and rule the earth with Gods blessing

2. Christians believe the Anti Christ will rebuild the temple and proclaim to be God...Only to be struck down by Jesus at the appointed time..

3. Muslims believe Jesus was the jewish messiah,but not the son of God , therefore a great messenger to the lost sheep of Israel ..A prophet of his time, and muhummad the last prophet of God, for this time ..

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Thats a perspective , and i understand your quoting the scriptures , and if endorsing the temple being built incites my supposed reasons , it still raises the level of prejudice against this temple being rebuilt as opposed to the countless other temples around the world , if you see my point of view , shouldnt other temples invoke this sort of holier than thou response ? Why only this temple?

edit on 30-8-2013 by StaceyWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Anyway according to the Jews , the Temple can only be rebuilt by the coming Messiah ,and he comes with many pre requisites ..
1.Direct descendant of David
2. Gods power and blessing to conquer the nations..
3, The ability to unify the the tribes of Israel from across the world , Judah, Ephraim Simeon,etc

This alone is fascinating , some say that Superman was made as a resemblance of the Jewish messiah , in a sort , wheres christians found his christ like abilitys in the man of steel movie ,dubious .

With so much conjecture , and predictions on what may happen , i say that we are now open to the possibility of a different end time senario,one that was forged in The Jewish Torah,given that we all have some knowledge of the Christian End Game Prophecys ..

The Jewish Messiah brings World Peace with this inherited God Power

The Christian Anti Christ brings False Peace with his Power ..

I find this fascinating ..

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Lone12

Thats a perspective , and i understand your quoting the scriptures , and if endorsing the temple being built incites my supposed reasons , it still raises the level of prejudice against this temple being rebuilt as opposed to the countless other temples around the world , if you see my point of view , shouldnt other temples invoke this sort of holier than thou response ? Why only this temple?

..not sure i understand your phrasing SW

you mean, why hindus or freemasons or whoever couldnt make the same Fuss about building théir 'important temple'.. ?
- But they cán do just as they want - no ?
i wont stop them.
As i wont stop those, who want to build the 3d temple.

They can do Just As They Wish - blind bats as they are.

*Never* there is supposed to be built a literal real temple - before the start of the Kingdom.
Not by 'antichrist', not by God.
But those fleshy, Stubborn divinators WANT to understand it like that.
so ?
- go ahead. Build it.
And ROT in it.

...the 'temple' is solemly ment as "a person, having a new inside"
as per Pauls words "...dont you know, that you are a temple of the Spirit ? "

consequently, the so-called "antichrist, sitting in the temple",
means "chakra workers, who have gotten Taken Over by the Horus Awareness"
ruling all of their energies.

hope that helps

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Anyway according to the Jews , the Temple can only be rebuilt by the coming Messiah ,and he comes with many pre requisites ..
1.Direct descendant of David
2. Gods power and blessing to conquer the nations..
3, The ability to unify the the tribes of Israel from across the world , Judah, Ephraim Simeon,etc

This alone is fascinating , some say that Superman was made as a resemblance of the Jewish messiah , in a sort , wheres christians found his christ like abilitys in the man of steel movie ,dubious .

With so much conjecture , and predictions on what may happen , i say that we are now open to the possibility of a different end time senario,one that was forged in The Jewish Torah,given that we all have some knowledge of the Christian End Game Prophecys ..

The Jewish Messiah brings World Peace with this inherited God Power

The Christian Anti Christ brings False Peace with his Power ..

I find this fascinating ..

yes - because the 'jews' are Off ; completely.
They are waiting for an antichrist type leader, exactly claiming thát.
But he will be a fallen one from the Ogdoad - the egyptian original pantheon.

however
like the 10 tribes, who are now dispersed over the world - mainly in the western hemisphere [ which is NOT the cursed 'british-israel theory'! ] ,
2 tribes are álso still dispersed over the nations: benjaminites and judahites [ judahites is Not the same as 'jews'! ]

..and He will, *in secret* , gather those 12 x 12000 = 144000 , Ezekiel 15

to have His rapture - that is : the Legal establishing of His kingdom [ not the literal establishing on earth - yet ]

This all is similar to the fall of jerusalem 70AD :

He said many, in dreams and visions, to flee jerusalem,
befóre the Roman siege had locked down all
...a small group DID , and fled to Petra

but the majority of the jews was so stubborn,
thinking [ read: demanding] that He would come to smash the Roman army
...He didnt
and they all were slaughtered.

Now, today, its the same:
Go ahead, all those, who wait for 'a leader who claims to be of david' etc etc
...they will all be slaughtered.

regards,

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
So in essence , Hitler was a manifestation of Gods Judgement handing out slaughter upon the stubborness of the Jews?
Because they awaited their messiah ? Interesting , but that would put you in another catagory would it not ?
Im not here to entertain that theory my friend , but it does reveal the nature of some people out there like yourself,and gives insight to why people would kill Jews , and thats not what im about in this thread ,
Which gives me reason and food for thought ...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

And if Christianity was made up . . .
I'm not saying that Christianity is made up.
I'm suggesting the book where there is something that looks like a prophecy about a man in a temple, 2 Thessalonians, was made up.

the Jews await a coming Messiah , who will Rebuild the Temple and gather in the lost Tribes of Israel
Those prophecies were all fulfilled, with the return to Judea after the Babylonian captivity ended.

2. Christians believe the Anti Christ will rebuild the temple and proclaim to be God...Only to be struck down by Jesus at the appointed time..
Only some Christians believe that. The ones that have been sucked into modern pop-culture theories.
There is nothing like that in the Bible.
Like I said, 2 Thess. mentions someone "in the temple" without specifying what temple.
That could be describing, as I already mentioned, real historical events that would have happened shortly after Paul's death.
But there is nothing about building a new temple and nothing about a so-called third temple, in the Bible.
Like I said, that is all made up in modern times as a theory.
edit on 30-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

So in essence , Hitler was a manifestation of Gods Judgement handing out slaughter upon the stubbornness of the Jews?
Hitler was like Gaddafi or Assad or Saddam, who did not go along with central banking and was taken out like they were and instead of Weapons of Mass Destruction, he was accused of a holocaust, which was just as made up as Saddam's WMD's.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

So in essence , Hitler was a manifestation of Gods Judgement handing out slaughter upon the stubborness of the Jews?
Because they awaited their messiah ? Interesting , but that would put you in another catagory would it not ?
Im not here to entertain that theory my friend , but it does reveal the nature of some people out there like yourself,and gives insight to why people would kill Jews , and thats not what im about in this thread ,
Which gives me reason and food for thought ...

- Sigh.

look honey... Evil is Thrice as Devious as you think
thats why you Misunderstand these things.

Obadiah
" [Esau] stood aloof, on that day [ WW II] ,
when strangers [ the nazis] carried of his wealth "[ his = judahites - not jews]

...and foreigners entered his gates
and CAST LOTS FOR JERUSALEM "[ 1947]

You really need to understand
that there are judahites - and a group of people LOOKING like judahites: but are Cham, satans tribe

and THOSE are Hell-bent on routing out the judahites [ and make War against the 10 tribes]
creating and using any Tool they like
-
allright ?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
and it is this same Cham-tribe,
who is Pushing the 3d temple build

and causes all the concocted 'wars' in their ówn concocted "m-east"

so that believers think that its all Gods doing,
and "satan wanting to hinder that"

- not so : its *all* satans False Theatre.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

So what you are saying we are living out the millenium ? So i take it you are saying we live in post millenium ,entering towards armageddon?
Excuse my spelling .... Well i understand this , but you have no stance on the days we live in ,tell me ,what times do u believe we live in ...and do u believe in the rapture,or has that happened already ?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Lol. so what of the Jewish Messiah , and the jews awaiting to rebuild the Temple of Solomon ?
Surely you cant tell me their are no more Israelites to gather,or is that untrue for you too ?
Please ,enlighten me to your knowledge of the scripture as you and whoever sees it,im here to learn and discern , please dont sigh.... its doesnt sound debatable , and portrays you in a light lesser of your intelligence ...or does it?
Ah Essau, Jacobs older brother, so Essau , Caininites , Lucifers One third , and The sons of God who took the son of men to wife ....do you proclaim to know where and who they are ?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

So in essence , Hitler was a manifestation of Gods Judgement handing out slaughter upon the stubbornness of the Jews?
Hitler was like Gaddafi or Assad or Saddam, who did not go along with central banking and was taken out like they were and instead of Weapons of Mass Destruction, he was accused of a holocaust, which was just as made up as Saddam's WMD's.

So North Korea fit into that too , so where in western nations can the Israelites be ? Could they be ....Natives?
Or europeans ? Are they white ,or ,Red,or Brown, or is Israel just those who have been baptised and made Jesus the lord of their life ? Is the church Israel or is Israel actually intermingled?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
All these questions to see what people believe , and ,what they promote in threads ,
because its fascinating and interesting , Pre Millenium,Post Millenium , Rapture ...
And it seems to me that overall, Their is no reason why the Temple of Solomon cant be built , everything people say are a sidenote to their answer which is ..."Yeah Sure ,Let them build it" , so ive come to the conclusion there is no real reason not too, neither by Military Force ,or , Theory , for if they are all stubborn and part of some regime of essau lol, then i say let them build it ...and i hope they find peace in doing so ,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join