It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Think Rebuilding The Temple of David Should be Endorsed ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why has this been such an issue with not just Christians and Muslims alike is beyond me

1. Could someone tell me why this should not be endorsed by true christians like myself ?

2. Why would the world be so hasty to avoid the building of the Jewish peoples Diety ,The God of Israel when..

3. Every one has their own temples world wide ,from Muslim,to Mormon, Buddist to Hindu , Muslim to Seek , so why does the World fear the building of the Jewish Temple .

I would like to debate this with any one interested since we are on the verge of War in the Middle East ,

My claim is that the temple of the Jews should be Built somewhere in Jerusalem and should be endorsed by all christian faiths across the board ,and i would like to know if you disagree to get a few things straight , because i think this should be done,ASAP ,.. will await any response with an eager ear and eye ,

Thank you
edit on 29-8-2013 by StaceyWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well if you believe Christian eschatology, than the longer the Temple doesn't exist, the longer we all have to proselytize to the lost.

Rushing its inception through the forced effort of man, may not be the best Idea either.
edit on 29-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Is this the same temple where the red heifer will be sacrificed? If so I can think of a couple reasons people would not want it built.

1. The location it needs to be built supposedly overlaps the Dome of the Mount. That's going to be a problem with the Arabs.

2. This would be the same temple the antichrist will enter and proclaim himself as god. I can see a lot of people not wanting to give him that opportunity. Most folks are not looking forward to Armageddon.

If you are speaking of a different temple, well then never mind.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I would like to know why you would think that might not be a good idea , cant we all have the right to worship ? Without destroying the Mosque in Jerusalem ,i cant see why its not worth the effort ?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

2. This would be the same temple the antichrist will enter and proclaim himself as god. I can see a lot of people not wanting to give him that opportunity. Most folks are not looking forward to Armageddon. If you are speaking of a different temple, well then never mind.

Yes that is exactly what im saying , Armageddon? What do you believe if i may ask?
And when you say most folks , it still bemuses me what most folks believe ,and what it is they do not look forward too , i made it clear , this temple must be built...
edit on 29-8-2013 by StaceyWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The whole point of this thread is to really get down to the nuts and bolts of everyone who claims to know why the temple should'nt be built , like i said ,i believe this should be endorsed in a freedom of worship society this should not be a problem,just cause hindus might say a buddist temple should not be built should not by any means deter the buddist enduring on building of a temple ...this makes sense..

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Forgive my constant updates but , i feel their is no real reason or rebuttal to why the temple should not be rebuilt , not one reason actually makes sense , can anyone, and i mean anyone actually give me a reason why this shouldnt happen in free to worship society ?????????????

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Baptized as a RC, raised protestant. I have come to the conclusion after decades that it's all a fairy tale used to control people using a book that has too many versions to take seriously. I stuck to reading the Greek-Hebrew version for what it's worth.

We all arrive at a decision of our faith and I came to the conclusion that if there was really a god he must hate us anyway. I'm a father of grown children but when they were very young if they did something stupid and life threatening to themselves I would step in and help them. No one should expect less from a god who loves them.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
reply to post by benrl

I would like to know why you would think that might not be a good idea , cant we all have the right to worship ? Without destroying the Mosque in Jerusalem ,i cant see why its not worth the effort ?

Well, it might be an interesting effort if the 'Good Book' hadn't foretold this very thing and the 7 years of Tribulation to follow. I'm sure not carrying a ticket for the Rapture express, so the longer that 7 year stretch takes to start (preferably another lifetime or two), the better. It sounds like a real nasty time to be had by all.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Forgive my constant updates but , i feel their is no real reason or rebuttal to why the temple should not be rebuilt , not one reason actually makes sense , can anyone, and i mean anyone actually give me a reason why this shouldnt happen in free to worship society ?????????????

OK you can't build it if you need to knock down the Arab Dome. If you want to build it somewhere else go for it. Most people probably don't really care. Personally it doesn't matter to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

No problems , my condolences and heart to you my fellow ATSer , i am in no way here to promote any thing other than the question , but the question remains, why must this be stopped , this building of the temple , i feel no reason for anyone to be against this....

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000

reply to post by benrl

Well, it might be an interesting effort if the 'Good Book' hadn't foretold this very thing and the 7 years of Tribulation to follow. I'm sure not carrying a ticket for the Rapture express, so the longer that 7 year stretch takes to start (preferably another lifetime or two), the better. It sounds like a real nasty time to be had by all.

Understandably so , but why literature of another , endorse or impose everyones thinking that this is a bad thing ,i find there is no true reason for stopping this from happening ,in fact i think it needs to be endorsed

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Once i did not have clarity , and feared this,but now i have clarity , i do not fear the building of the temple of David , And any true Christian would also not fear this , and any worldly person should also not fear this , and any other religion also should not fear this ....does anyone actually see what im saying?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
it will only take 2 weeks for the builders to complete the temple. once the foundation is laid the temple will appear.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Are there not places of worship and temples across Jerusalem? Have they insufficient facilities now? I don't believe that is the case. I do know without question that attempting to build the 3rd Temple on the Temple Mount will cause no end of open shooting conflict again, like wasn't even seen at the very height of the uprisings of past years.

Why should it be built, rather than asking why not? I've heard no good reason or basis for the need.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
it will only take 2 weeks for the builders to complete the temple. once the foundation is laid the temple will appear.

Well thats very interesting , i well hope that the temple does appear , and i hope this happens ,i have persuaded one person on this thread , and i quote "build it if you want to" , which is just one in many who might have had stigmas attached to why it shouldnt ,but now thinks its ok, and this is the point of my thread , there is no real reason why this shouldnt be done , would you agree deadeyedick ?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well thats very interesting , i well hope that the temple does appear , and i hope this happens ,i have persuaded one person on this thread , and i quote "build it if you want to" , which is just one in many who might have had stigmas attached to why it shouldnt ,but now thinks its ok, and this is the point of my thread , there is no real reason why this shouldnt be done , would you agree deadeyedick ?

Actually I said "some people" might not want it built. I never said I did or didn't want it built. I never cared one way or another. Just don't start another war trying to take over the dome area.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

2. Why would the world be so hasty to avoid the building of the Jewish peoples Deity ,The God of Israel when..
Nobody is against it.
They should build one in Brooklyn.
I think they can do that with no opposition as long as they didn't sacrifice any animals.
In fact, I would not be surprised if there was not already several Jewish temples in Brooklyn right now.
So your entire premise is bogus.
What you should try to understand is why ancient mosques should not be destroyed.
edit on 29-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Well thats very interesting , i well hope that the temple does appear , and i hope this happens ,i have persuaded one person on this thread , and i quote "build it if you want to" , which is just one in many who might have had stigmas attached to why it shouldn't ,but now thinks its ok, and this is the point of my thread , there is no real reason why this shouldn't be done , would you agree deadeyedick ?
I honestly do know of many reasons why this should not happen but i can see where those reasons fall short of stopping it. my hope is that all that suffer will one day look back and be thankful someone had a plan for all.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Start War , with whom? War is already started , and it never ends seemlessly , and with all the research given,are not isreal armed to the teeth with high tech weapons ? My point being, in a modern world of freedom to worship ,hows is it this topic is taboo too everyone in which fear of war ,and doom,over the building of Israels temple ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join