It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: DNA test verified bin Laden's ID, secret Snowden docs show

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
All of you doubters and haters behold,

The Source that will satisfy even the most skeptical American hater

United States intelligence documents leaked by former contractor Edward Snowden now confirm that US authorities positively identified the body of Osama bin Laden with a DNA test shortly after his May 2011 execution.

RT SOURCE

For those that believe RT on everything, there ya go. The Kremlin even supports Snowden leaks prove Bin Laden died to Seal Team 6.

So all the people that don't see the world as you do is a "skeptical american hater".

Your funny.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Exactly.

You really think they are going to let the sheeple think that seal team 6 raid was a fraud?

No...

Where is the body?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Exactly.

You really think they are going to let the sheeple think that seal team 6 raid was a fraud?

No...

Where is the body?

This is better than showing the body, it is showing the money. Snowden's Docs show the black budget and Obama would look pretty foolish if there was no expenditure for the Bin Laden operation in there. It turns out there is, which proves the operation happened. At the same time it totally disproves that there never was any operation. Even the Kremlin's RT propaganda arm has to admit that.

The Bin Laden conspiracies have all melted away, by way of the Snowden Docs.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Maybe you missed or ignored my post earlier but OBL DNA testing is not at all news. What is cool about Snowden's doc's is seeing how much money is spent on the Black Budget, which alone should have the conspiracy world excited. How he had access to such info is intriguing and I wish we could do a Q & A with him here on ATS, or Reddit, or where ever, cause I would love to ask him a few questions.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This is better than showing the body, it is showing the money. Snowden's Docs show the black budget and Obama would look pretty foolish if there was no expenditure for the Bin Laden operation in there. It turns out there is, which proves the operation happened. At the same time it totally disproves that there never was any operation. Even the Kremlin's RT propaganda arm has to admit that.

Still Looking for those elusive 'Snowden Docs'..................

Nowhere to be found.

Even IF they mysteriously appear, they would be forgeries for sure now.

Only "sheeple" are believers .... right?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by juspassinthru

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Bilk22
This only works if you believe Snowden isn't a psyop. Otherwise it still stands that the OBL raid was a FF.

Thats awful presumptuous of you to say that it still stands as a false flag when you cant produce anything to prove your point. You can feel that it was a FF, you can believe that it was a FF, but you have no more proof of it being a FF than I have of there being pink unicorns crapping rainbows in my backyard.

Can't produce anything to support his point?

1) This is mainstream propaganda we are talking about here. They will lie when the truth does just as well.
2) Local eyewitnesses to the raid said the helo never left. Exploded on takeoff.
3) Report is attributed to DIA. If three-letter-credibility is not lower than whale s**t in your eyes, you need glasses.

It's a false flag plant. You can tell this government is lying if their mouth is open.

You've just given three examples that prove my point for me, thanks! There is no evidence, only theories about a conspiracy. I've never claimed to have evidence for either side of the argument. If we are to not call what came from Snowden as evidence, it is at the very least information that lends a bit more credibility to one side.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Maybe you missed or ignored my post earlier but OBL DNA testing is not at all news. What is cool about Snowden's doc's is seeing how much money is spent on the Black Budget, which alone should have the conspiracy world excited. How he had access to such info is intriguing and I wish we could do a Q & A with him here on ATS, or Reddit, or where ever, cause I would love to ask him a few questions.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Yes the Black Budget info Snowden's Docs provide have all the expenditures for the Bin Laden operation which culminated in Seal Team 6 killing Bin Laden. The expenditure for the DNA test is in there. Nobody had this information before Snowden's Docs were made public, it is news of great magnitude. It confirms all the details about the where when and how and puts a price tag on it all. If you continue to play deaf and dumb to this then there is no help for you on this subject.

Snowden has not called foul on this info from his leaked Docs. Even RT has reported on it. Snowden has refuted some past claims on the info he leaked yet he is silent here. Russia would have a huge one upsmanship moment if this was false in any way, they would be cranking it out on RT nonstop. Instead they support the findings that are from Snowden's Docs.

All them Bin Laden death conspiracies are dead in the water.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Well, so far we haven't had the pleasure to see any of that in the docs released to the public.

Maybe one day, if we're lucky enough.

Either way, the only news here is Snowden releasing more docs.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Exactly.

No...

Where is the body?

Where is the body?

Where are the photos or filmed evidence?

Is there any concrete evidence that the bin laden raid ever happened?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yes, the black budget which was leaked by Snowden.

Show me the money, is the most concrete evidence that something has happened.

If anyone did have a photo, it would be like a UFO sighting not proving a thing, but the money trail is where real evidence is always at.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yes, the black budget which was leaked by Snowden.

Show me the money, is the most concrete evidence that something has happened.

If anyone did have a photo, it would be like a UFO sighting not proving a thing, but the money trail is where real evidence is always at.

I agree that the money trail is a good indicator of guilt.
But this just shows they spent money, and attributed it to a DNA test.
But if they did the DNA test in their OWN MILITARY LAB, why the cost?
And why would a budget document have a result of that DNA test?

I could understand the cost if they had to FAKE IT, and spend a fortune on propaganda to back up their lies.

The way you are using words as if to belittle those that question their government(which is our duty as citizens), is quite sick to be honest, it stinks of overactive ego.

Regardless of the proven expenditure on propaganda by the US government you still act like they dont lie.
I would say follow that money trail, because I can smell your ignorance from the UK.

Does anyone have links to the documents this information comes from? I would at least like to read them, instead of a planted news item with no document sources.

I could just as easily say budget documents show perfect recipe for a barbeque, without the documents you can say whatever you like, it doesnt mean its true.

Of course our leaders arent bare faced disgusting liars at all are they.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-9-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Exactly.

They have been known to forge "evidence" before and use said "evidence" to propagandize an agenda.(Yellow cake lie from c. powell,No WMD in iraq,CIA fraud about WMD in iraq,Obama's fabricated BC, etc)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well this should put the issue to rest just like OBLs body at the bottom of the ocean for most people. At least it should for the sane ones cant say about the others I don't think they would believe it if they watched it live they would have to be there in person even then I think there would be some deniers. Oh well.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Now that everybody's favorite Russian guest has confirmed through the documents he stole that Bin Laden indeed died when they said he did, this can put a rest to the outlandish conspiracy theories that it wasn't him.

Every time someone rolls their eyes and says Bin Laden died years ago or that he is still alive, the go to rebuttal will be....Snowden leaked Seal Team 6 got him so it is forever debunked.

www.stripes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I dont know... Now I'm wondering if I can really trust Snowden... Could he be a CIA plant or some kind of undercover NSA operative? Could there be such a thing?? I don't know who he could hypothetically be working for, but the hypothesis is that he is conducting an ongoing psy-op. Perhaps one day they will find the corpse of his clone and he will live off in some secluded villa in Russia, playing checkers with Saddam and his sons and the real Osama... Oh, and Hitler too...you know HE got away for sure. And Saddam with his jangled up lookin teeth? He had perfect teeth but the guy they pulled out of the spider hole? His grill was gaffled. His ish was jacked up big time homes.

There's also the idea that Snowden is sincere, but that the OBL DNA data file was placed there to complete the cover up. Can't have everyone in on it. Someone would've wanted a DNA test done on "the body". So a sample was taken and then the "real" OBL gave a sample and someone "in on it" went and pulled the ol' switcheroo. Now even those closely involved would believe they got the right guy and would repeat their "first hand information" to others. Propagating the cover-up more thoroughly. It's what I would do. And I'm smart. Think of me as Gandalf.
edit on 9/2/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I know, right?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Well this should put the issue to rest just like OBLs body at the bottom of the ocean for most people. At least it should for the sane ones cant say about the others I don't think they would believe it if they watched it live they would have to be there in person even then I think there would be some deniers. Oh well.

LOL, well just call me insane, you wouldnt be the first and certainly not the last.

If knowing the crimes of our governments in the past stops me from trusting them now makes me insane, then insanity it is. Sure beats being "normal"

Its funny though that many of the people that called me insane 7 years ago, agree with me now.
But hey I suppose thats mental instability for you.

Where do we go for "Insanity Pride" marches? I want in.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join