It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: DNA test verified bin Laden's ID, secret Snowden docs show

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Wow.
Conspiracy theories get confusing don't they?
Snowden was a plant.
No he wasn't. These papers prove it.
No. Those aren't the real papers, these ones are.
No. Not those. Those are planted. These are the real ones.
Which ones are real? The ones that support the conspiracy theory, of course.
Which conspiracy theory?
The one that those papers support, of course.

edit on 8/30/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Does this seem really convenient to anyone else? I mean, I'm all for people coming out and ousting the government for wrong doing, but much of what snowden said was suspected by many here on the community before hand. Marginal evidence could be found, nothing to close the books but enough to dignify something of that nature was going on.

How ever, if I was a global mega corporation who ruled the North American continent, I would be okay with letting a secret like a little spying go to get the peoples attention then use something like this to cover up an even bigger conspiracy.

Really, I believe Osama's involvement in 911 is marginal at best. Maybe he did help organize the "attacks" but it wreaks of a much higher sophistication then we are even lead to believe. Many people, even his neighbours didn't believe he lived there, or was killed that night.

So now Snowden, after his little crusade after the gubberment goes ahead and gives them a huge credibility card, in another enormous grey area scrutinized by many the world over.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, here are the keys to my ats account, my tinfoil hat, about a 1.75, some lint, my left shoe(I've misplaced the right.) I need to stop drunk posting on ATS. I always dive into these irrational conspiracies when I drink, then have to clean up my mess in the morning.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by dazbog

TinfoilTP

Now that everybody's favorite Russian guest has confirmed through the documents he stole that Bin Laden indeed died when they said he did, this can put a rest to the outlandish conspiracy theories that it wasn't him.

Every time someone rolls their eyes and says Bin Laden died years ago or that he is still alive, the go to rebuttal will be....Snowden leaked Seal Team 6 got him so it is forever debunked.

www.stripes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Four sources ,four verbatim statements. From alleged Secret documents. All of these pro government leaks are a dollar short and a day late. Is this the second or third installment of alleged evidence for the first fantasy ?

Hey I don't have the patience to copy paste more than 4.

As I posted previously, use the keywords, Snowden Bin Laden DNA in google,
have fun with that.

It is out there en mass, I never implied or stated there were only 4 places reporting this. I provided links to 4 places that is all.

I'm not questioning your lack of links. All searches will simply reiterate the same info. Which in MHO is rubbish. " THEY " Who ever the hell they are, stated shortly after this alleged event they used DNA to ID Bin Laden. I'm not being rude, I am simply saying this was a non event. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. We had folks making claims , but no one offered ANYTHING even close to proof. A book, lots of animation, and a movie or two. Several credible individuals stating he was already dead. INCLUDING Israeli Intelligence ! Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

TinfoilTP

Now that everybody's favorite Russian guest has confirmed through the documents he stole that Bin Laden indeed died when they said he did, this can put a rest to the outlandish conspiracy theories that it wasn't him.

Every time someone rolls their eyes and says Bin Laden died years ago or that he is still alive, the go to rebuttal will be....Snowden leaked Seal Team 6 got him so it is forever debunked.

www.stripes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Four sources ,four verbatim statements. From alleged Secret documents. All of these pro government leaks are a dollar short and a day late. Is this the second or third installment of alleged evidence for the first fantasy ?

Hey I don't have the patience to copy paste more than 4.

As I posted previously, use the keywords, Snowden Bin Laden DNA in google,
have fun with that.

It is out there en mass, I never implied or stated there were only 4 places reporting this. I provided links to 4 places that is all.

I'm not questioning your lack of links. All searches will simply reiterate the same info. Which in MHO is rubbish. " THEY " Who ever the hell they are, stated shortly after this alleged event they used DNA to ID Bin Laden. I'm not being rude, I am simply saying this was a non event. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. We had folks making claims , but no one offered ANYTHING even close to proof. A book, lots of animation, and a movie or two. Several credible individuals stating he was already dead. INCLUDING Israeli Intelligence ! Cheers

Your yearnings have been answered, the Snowden Docs provide all the proof anyone needs that an operation happened, the wanted mans dna was processed and all the money is accounted for.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What a heap of crap. OBL was not killed in Pakistan. He died in 2001 of Marfan's syndrome.

This crap from Snowden is just more rubbish to solidify the LIE of the made up killing.

If this did come from Snowden then either he has gotten hold of the wrong end of the stick or he has been fed disinfo. If he was a danger to the US with all those apparent secrets then don't you think he would be dead by now? In the cold war Russia was full of double agents. I don't think much has changed since then.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

TinfoilTP

Your yearnings have been answered, the Snowden Docs provide all the proof anyone needs that an operation happened, the wanted mans dna was processed and all the money is accounted for.

Your yearnings have been answered ? Perhaps I am missing something. I clicked on the link indicating "DOCUMENTS"
I saw graphs and pie charts [ suitable for and eight grader ] presented by the WPost.
Are these the " Documents " ? Please sir, these are evidence ? At the very least Assange offered actual government correspondence. Now we have REAL leaked proof of a non event ! Soon to be followed by a book, animation of Snowden sneaking out of the Country and .......... wait for it ........ A MOVIE ! Holy Crap ! OB got Bin.
Don't take any of this personally Amigo. I simply believe,[ with cause ] as do a great many, that the OB got Bin fantasy is
is just that, a fantasy.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Tactics by creating two versions ...............

The US government itself has constantly used this tactic: aggressively targeting those who disclose embarrassing or incriminating information about the government in the name of protecting the sanctity of classified information, while simultaneously leaking classified information prolifically when doing so advances their political interests.

Snowden: UK government now leaking documents about itself

Obama Inc. stands to lose credibility if the Bin Laden story is ever exposed as a hoax.

It makes sense they could be using the 'Snowden' fables as ammunition to instill the Bin Laden story.

It's all about next years elections.

Snowden Denies New Leaks, Thinks the British Government Is Pretending to Be Him

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
What a heap of crap. OBL was not killed in Pakistan. He died in 2001 of Marfan's syndrome.

This crap from Snowden is just more rubbish to solidify the LIE of the made up killing.

If this did come from Snowden then either he has gotten hold of the wrong end of the stick or he has been fed disinfo. If he was a danger to the US with all those apparent secrets then don't you think he would be dead by now? In the cold war Russia was full of double agents. I don't think much has changed since then.

And of course you have proof of all of this, or you personally witnessed it, or you know some super-secret information that someone else doesnt.

You're just pissed because this doesnt mesh with what you believe happened, and you call BS because of it. Thats OK, its your story. You tell it how you like, sir.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

xuenchen

The Snowden Docs have spoken, Seal Team 6 took out Bin Laden. Accept it or continue to pee all over your evidence that the government is spying on you.

N-O !!

The Bin Laden raid has no proof at all ....

This new alleged document is in question.

No proof.

The MSM is using all this to brainwash the public.

N-O !!

You're right and I'm still not seeing proof after all these replies and pages, did you find any yet?

This thread is trolling.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

So.
Where is Snowden's denial that the black budget leak came from him?
He insists that he didn't give anything to the Independant about UK activities.

The black budget leak is big news yet no denial? What's up?
edit on 8/31/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by stevcolx

And of course you have proof of all of this, or you personally witnessed it, or you know some super-secret information that someone else doesnt.

You're just pissed because this doesnt mesh with what you believe happened, and you call BS because of it. Thats OK, its your story. You tell it how you like, sir.

Lol yes I have no proof. But then neither do u that OBL was killed in a raid. All the photo shopped pics of OBL's death face are a laugh. All the pics of the Obama administration sitting apparently watching the raid are staged! There is not one shred of evidence to say OBL was killed in a raid. NOT ONE!!

Yet you say I have no proof?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The government propogates a document through it's system to be digested by the other agencies.

That in no way makes the original document evidence or proof.

So what did they compare the DNA to? A nose hair found in a cave in Afganistan?

The people that run all these agencies, departments, labs ALL work for the government and will produce what ever "evidence" the government demands.

The FBI produced the photo of the younger Boston bomber escaping SANS backpack. Fortunately for us an alternative (but taken from a distance) copy got into the news which shows a bright white object behind the younger bomber as he fled which means he DID have his backpack as he fled proving the FBI manufactured evidence.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Bilk22
This only works if you believe Snowden isn't a psyop. Otherwise it still stands that the OBL raid was a FF.

Thats awful presumptuous of you to say that it still stands as a false flag when you cant produce anything to prove your point. You can feel that it was a FF, you can believe that it was a FF, but you have no more proof of it being a FF than I have of there being pink unicorns crapping rainbows in my backyard.

Can't produce anything to support his point?

1) This is mainstream propaganda we are talking about here. They will lie when the truth does just as well.
2) Local eyewitnesses to the raid said the helo never left. Exploded on takeoff.
3) Report is attributed to DIA. If three-letter-credibility is not lower than whale s**t in your eyes, you need glasses.

It's a false flag plant. You can tell this government is lying if their mouth is open.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
All of you doubters and haters behold,

The Source that will satisfy even the most skeptical American hater

United States intelligence documents leaked by former contractor Edward Snowden now confirm that US authorities positively identified the body of Osama bin Laden with a DNA test shortly after his May 2011 execution.

RT SOURCE

For those that believe RT on everything, there ya go. The Kremlin even supports Snowden leaks prove Bin Laden died to Seal Team 6.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Well that helps.

RT is by far the most reliable source for Snowden Leaks
[ Snowden is in Russia afterall ]

I guess the Bin Laden fable is true now.

[ reading ...... reading ...... ]

Oh Oh !!

Still no doc !!

All they have to do is 'publish' a page or two right ?

[ Clever Clever ]
edit on Sep-01-2013 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
"DNA test verified bin Laden's ID, secret Snowden docs show." Oh wow, if anyone believes this I've got a bridge to sell you!

I'm little late on this, the Snowden docs also show Mars will look as big as the Moon in the sky!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'd like to take you all back in time to May 1, 2011...

Osama bin Laden Killed: 'Justice Is Done,' President Says

May 1, 2011

DNA testing confirmed that it was bin Laden, sources told ABC News.

It’s a Match: How Officials Used DNA to Identify bin Laden

May 02, 2011

The Obama Administration used several methods, including DNA testing, to confirm that U.S. Navy Seals did in fact kill Osama bin Laden in a weekend raid in Pakistan, U.S. officials said on Monday.

In addition to facial-recognition techniques, analysis of photos by the CIA and confirmation from people at the site of the raid ­(quoting a senior U.S. defense official, CNN reported that “one of bin Laden’s own wives identified his body to U.S. forces, after the team made visual identification themselves”), DNA from the body was matched to confirm bin Laden’s identity.

So this new "leak" is a complete waste of time.
edit on 1-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The identification was also confirmed with terrific speed.
Typical lab-based DNA matching tests like this can take up to 14 days;

Yes, we know it takes a while.

late in 2010, a University of Arizona team presented research on a machine that can do the analysis in just two hours in a largely automated way.

Oh, well then. This super duper speedy DNA machine still in "research" must have already been slapped together and shipped off somewhere for the militray to use.

It’s possible that knowing they were engaged on a mission to capture bin Laden, U.S. forces arranged for access to a machine like this to be on quick alert

Oh yes, of course. Well, there's your proof (i guess) validating what I quoted above.

According to an ABC News affiliate in Boston, one of those samples belonged to bin Laden’s sister, who died of brain cancer about a year ago at Massachusetts General Hospital; after her death, government officials were reported to have taken some of her brain tissue for genetic testing.

Well how fortuitous of them. Nice to know Bennie's sis was such a help, and lived right here in America, how nice. I wonder if she knew those nice Tsarniev brothers over there near Boston.

edit on 1-9-2013 by Engonoceras because:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ok then where is the body? Where are photos(non-photoshopped) of the body?

Until then I believe Bin laden died in 2001.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join