It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: DNA test verified bin Laden's ID, secret Snowden docs show

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Now that everybody's favorite Russian guest has confirmed through the documents he stole that Bin Laden indeed died when they said he did, this can put a rest to the outlandish conspiracy theories that it wasn't him.

Every time someone rolls their eyes and says Bin Laden died years ago or that he is still alive, the go to rebuttal will be....Snowden leaked Seal Team 6 got him so it is forever debunked.

www.stripes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

This only works if you believe Snowden isn't a psyop. Otherwise it still stands that the OBL raid was a FF.

Thats awful presumptuous of you to say that it still stands as a false flag when you cant produce anything to prove your point. You can feel that it was a FF, you can believe that it was a FF, but you have no more proof of it being a FF than I have of there being pink unicorns crapping rainbows in my backyard.
All true. So were the reports more than a decade ago, of him dying false too? Guess they needed to be questioned just as this report does. My opinion is he died years ago and the whole operation was theater to get Obama re-lelected. How's that?

Yeah, I believe that the reports of him dying long ago were false. I cant sit here and say that it all went down as was reported, but there is enough evidence now to at least give a bit more validity to the claim that he was killed in a raid conducted by the US.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This intel wasn't apart of his job description & it sure of anything was compartmented sensitive information.

What exactly was his job description?

Did you read the article?

The Washington Post reported Thursday that classified intelligence budget files provided by National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden state that a forensic intelligence laboratory run by the Defense Intelligence Agency performed the DNA testing. The Post reported that the tests "provided a conclusive match."

www.npr.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

What a wonderful plant will Snowden be...Snowden being a double agent working for the CIA NSA pretending to be a rouge agent and feeding the population false information pretending to be official true information. Confused..? Well that is the goal of it all...only a few know what the real truth is, and we are not those few.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Actually, access at this level isn't something that would surprise me. I understand there are levels of "open" networks. Open to those with clearance at that point, anyway. Manning had access to SIPR Net and Secret/NoForn level, with another above that at TS and whatever branching out from there into the various specialized levels.

Snowden was, as they stated honestly at first (US Gov't people I mean) a Network whiz and admin contractor. So, he literally built and/or maintained the very guts of the systems which stored and handled all this stuff. By definition, he would require access to as much as the hardware was processing in and out from. He was 4 years in-house and direct payroll employee for Central Intelligence, doing the same general stuff. So he worked the guts of their systems too. (I remember some speculation in the beginning about him threatening info from them too).

In his rare case, and if an agent for the other side at some point? The ULTIMATE wet dream come true beyond measure..... He was actually the guy making the structure to hold all the goodies. The cog in the machine that makes it's way around to touch everything eventually, without anyone even noticing. Kinda like the janitor dumping trash. There, but not thought about.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Well to be honest the source of all this information is the US military. It was their lab that did the test so is it far fetched they're full of spit? The Pentagon did violate the FOIA not allowing this info to come out, why? Release it and it "backs" their claim it was OBL. I mean why not release it, it's not like they gave us any evidence what's so ever it was OBL other than they said so.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

What a wonderful plant will Snowden be...Snowden being a double agent working for the CIA NSA pretending to be a rouge agent and feeding the population false information pretending to be official true information. Confused..? Well that is the goal of it all...only a few know what the real truth is, and we are not those few.

That either makes the Russians really dumb or working hand in hand with the CIA.
I see a problem with your theory but maybe it is just me.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm just not buying it. I had access to Siprnet, JWICS, & beyond but that doesn't mean I had access to everything. I had access only to what was in my scope of intel, & other intel that wasn't compartmented, like the FBI's TS website. Just because he's was an admin doesn't mean he had access to super secret squirrel stuff. My admins didn't have access to such things. I would imagine anything related to OBL was super secret squirrel stuff.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah I read the article. Job description was IT security.
edit on 29-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Why not release it? Well... Has anyone asked themselves what a "Forensics Intelligence Laboratory" is? That may have been what the piece of sensitive data within the report was to see here. Take a quick look at what that can encompass and it sure doesn't say they used shipboard facilities. Nor have I ever heard anyone suggest they did. In fact, the crew was kept clear away from anything related to this, as I recall reports at the time.

Yeah.. If you see what all those labs are capable of and consider how absurdly paranoid Obama was being about offending anyone at the moment...(Maybe some backroom deal elsewhere he didn't want screwed up..who knows)... I can think of a few reasons why they wouldn't want details made public. Especially at that time. The US hadn't lost all effectiveness in diplomacy at that point yet.

* Added

Swills, I know you didn't have access to all that, and that's the point. The Government has been saying for weeks they are not sure what he got, let alone what he took with him. He was moving outside the audit trails....like his job entailed as a Network Admin.

You had access to the networks. HE had access to the command level prompts of the drives and data sources they sat on. Seeing this report pop up as how obscure he may have gotten to how much he may have hoovered, puts a whole new twist on things in some contexts. The Gov may be learning by this, how much he really got to. If the supplies of Valium in Washington D.C. pharmacies drop suddenly, you'll know it's accurate.
edit on 29-8-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I'm just not buying it. I had access to Siprnet, JWICS, & beyond but that doesn't mean I had access to everything. I had access only to what was in my scope of intel, & other intel that wasn't compartmented, like the FBI's TS website. Just because he's was an admin doesn't mean he had access to super secret squirrel stuff. My admins didn't have access to such things. I would imagine anything related to OBL was super secret squirrel stuff.

Bin Laden stuff got transferred to CIA to bypass the AP's requests using the Freedom of Information Act. There was a big uproar about that and threads were made here.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

They released nothing, as far as I can tell but now we have Snowden who had access to it & it's out. I'm still surprised he was able to get his hands on this but I'm gonna guess he hacked the system from the inside and got his hands on all types of stuff. So if he has info about OBL I can only imagine what else he's has.

No wonder our govt wants him so bad. I mean, I get it, breaking NDA contracts & laws, but it appears Snowden may have stolen a mother load of intel. Bradley Manning aint got nothing on Snowden.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

That's some shady spit but I expect nothing less from these criminals.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Now that everybody's favorite Russian guest has confirmed through the documents he stole that Bin Laden indeed died when they said he did, this can put a rest to the outlandish conspiracy theories that it wasn't him.

Every time someone rolls their eyes and says Bin Laden died years ago or that he is still alive, the go to rebuttal will be....Snowden leaked Seal Team 6 got him so it is forever debunked.

www.stripes.com

so now that you think you have won the "outlandish conspiracy theories that it wasn't him" tit for tat battle...

maybe you can move on to the bigger question the rest of us have been asking from day one..

If the FBI revised their wanted poster in Nov 2001, but did not list the Sept 11th attacks and Dick Cheney later admitted that Usama Bin Laden was never wanted in connection with said attacks,

Who Cares when, if or how he died? if Usama Bin Laden the leader of the supposed "Al-Qaeda", (ie CIA database Mujahideen) had nothing to do with 911, therefore "Al-Qaeda had nothing to do with 911

We the People were mislead into several wars, which are now occupations of lands with no evidence of them attacking America for military industrial complex profits & political fear mongering control.

We are no longer the beacon of freedom, truth or justice..

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What's ironic is remembering back to 09 when Obama promised us the most transparent govt we've ever seen, which was BS, but now it seems transparency is coming whether they want it or not, slowly but surely.

Maybe Snowden does has info about UFO's, maybe even JFK

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here's a link to the supposed leaked document.

Where is the refs to Bin Laden?

Inside the 2013 U.S. intelligence 'black budget'

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I was wondering that myself, how did they determine this with budget docs, but they somehow did so the info has to be there somewhere right?

Btw, will the mods allow this doc to be posted since its still classified & obtained illegally?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

www.stripes.com

so now that you think you have won the "outlandish conspiracy theories that it wasn't him" tit for tat battle...

maybe you can move on to the bigger question the rest of us have been asking from day one..

If the FBI revised their wanted poster in Nov 2001, but did not list the Sept 11th attacks and Dick Cheney later admitted that Usama Bin Laden was never wanted in connection with said attacks,

Who Cares when, if or how he died? if Usama Bin Laden the leader of the supposed "Al-Qaeda", (ie CIA database Mujahideen) had nothing to do with 911, therefore "Al-Qaeda had nothing to do with 911

We the People were mislead into several wars, which are now occupations of lands with no evidence of them attacking America for military industrial complex profits & political fear mongering control.

We are no longer the beacon of freedom, truth or justice..

This thread isn't about Bin Laden's guilt in 9/11, it is about Bin Laden's death, date and circumstances, along with Snowden's infallible Doc's that everyone is swooning over.
Just the thought of getting into the 9/11 truther stuff has derailment plastered all over it.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Truth.

Many informed people believe that OBL died many years ago.

This is a website for conspiracies so lets get conspiratorial.

The government plants or creates any self serving document that it wants only to be revealed as part of the "secret uncovered" stash.

This particular self serving document has been released by a pro-government site.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

How you doing Mr. Government offical...Wow the threads you have authored...one would think your a magician created to disillusion those that are awake... TO REBRAINWASH US. To try and get us to believe the MAINSTREAM MEDIA LIES OR at the least get us back on track with the status quo.

HELP ME ATS WHAT ARE THESE MOLES CALLED.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eso322

How you doing Mr. Government offical...Wow the threads you have authored...one would think your a magician created to disillusion those that are awake... TO REBRAINWASH US. To try and get us to believe the MAINSTREAM MEDIA LIES OR at the least get us back on track with the status quo.

HELP ME ATS WHAT ARE THESE MOLES CALLED.

Standard tactic, attack the thread creator. Start yelling shill etc. blah blah blah.
Was waiting for it to come around, nice of you to join in. Got anything substantive to add?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join