It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: DNA test verified bin Laden's ID, secret Snowden docs show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Report: DNA test verified bin Laden's ID, secret Snowden docs show

www.stripes.com

Secret documents show that a U.S. military lab in Afghanistan analyzed DNA from Osama bin Laden's corpse and confirmed his identify shortly after he was killed by a Navy SEAL team.

From additional Source,
news.msn.com...

Classified files provided by NSA leaker Edward Snowden state that a forensic intelligence laboratory run by the Defense Intelligence Agency performed the DNA testing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.msn.com
www.npr.org
www.mail.com

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Now that everybody's favorite Russian guest has confirmed through the documents he stole that Bin Laden indeed died when they said he did, this can put a rest to the outlandish conspiracy theories that it wasn't him.

Every time someone rolls their eyes and says Bin Laden died years ago or that he is still alive, the go to rebuttal will be....Snowden leaked Seal Team 6 got him so it is forever debunked.

www.stripes.com

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

It will never be debunked. Some will claim the gooberment lied. But for one I think hes dead whether from six doses of lead poisoning or kidney failure.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This ought to be a hoot..... Oh, where is everyone who is saying Snowden's intel is solid gold and he can spew no disinfo?

This would confirm Bin Laden was alive, well and living a short distance from Pakistan's version of West Point until that Navy Seal team came calling for an early wake-up. So..... Which version can't be right? The commonly accepted version here about Bin Laden dying near the start of the War? Or Snowden's 'gold' contradicting all those theories?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that Snowden shared any of his documents with the Stars and Strips. How valid do you think this revelation really is? And where did they get the documents?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago

I wasn't aware that Snowden shared any of his documents with the Stars and Strips. How valid do you think this revelation really is? And where did they get the documents?

They didn't and that is clear as they received it from a "msm" source.....as referenced in the article...in this case....Washington Post. Reading is a wonderful thing and comprehension is even better.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In This sophisticated era all can be made

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

It is all over the news everywhere, and I provided 4 of the sources reporting on this.

Attacking Stars and Stripes will not save you, the Snowden Docs have spoken. Nice try at deflection though.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
just trust what the authorities say...

they wouldn't lie to you.....it's not in their nature,,,good grief,golly gosh...

those silly disbelievers...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Now that everybody's favorite Russian guest has confirmed through the documents he stole that Bin Laden indeed died when they said he did, this can put a rest to the outlandish conspiracy theories that it wasn't him.

Every time someone rolls their eyes and says Bin Laden died years ago or that he is still alive, the go to rebuttal will be....Snowden leaked Seal Team 6 got him so it is forever debunked.

www.stripes.com

This only works if you believe Snowden isn't a psyop. Otherwise it still stands that the OBL raid was a FF.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

A little bit of cognitive dissonance is good for the mind every now and then.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Ow and touche'. Did read it, just missed that part.

edit on 29-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

www.stripes.com

This only works if you believe Snowden isn't a psyop. Otherwise it still stands that the OBL raid was a FF.

Ahh, so the effect of this information will bolster the camp that says Snowden is nothing more than a Snowjob?

Whatever, this revelation effects all the rabbit holes out there that intersect with Bin Laden and Snowden. A tremor just went through the conspiracy world with this story any way you look at it.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by ownbestenemy

Ow and touche'. Did read it, just missed that part.

edit on 29-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

Since you owned up to it, I apologize. Many would never do that and try to argue their way out or just ignore it. The question though you posed is important...why was all this info dumped to the Washington Post -- was it just the Post or did others get the intel.....

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

www.stripes.com

Thats awful presumptuous of you to say that it still stands as a false flag when you cant produce anything to prove your point. You can feel that it was a FF, you can believe that it was a FF, but you have no more proof of it being a FF than I have of there being pink unicorns crapping rainbows in my backyard.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

www.stripes.com

Ahh, so the effect of this information will bolster the camp that says Snowden is nothing more than a Snowjob?

Whatever, this revelation effects all the rabbit holes out there that intersect with Bin Laden and Snowden. A tremor just went through the conspiracy world with this story any way you look at it.

I haven't searched, but has this been reported in any place other than S&S? It's not on Drudge and I would guess this is big enough to make their headlines. Why would S&S post classified info anyway? Seems like it would be against the rules, no? The fed were preventing any Snowden stuff from being read on government computers too. Sounds fishy to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

www.stripes.com

Thats awful presumptuous of you to say that it still stands as a false flag when you cant produce anything to prove your point. You can feel that it was a FF, you can believe that it was a FF, but you have no more proof of it being a FF than I have of there being pink unicorns crapping rainbows in my backyard.
All true. So were the reports more than a decade ago, of him dying false too? Guess they needed to be questioned just as this report does. My opinion is he died years ago and the whole operation was theater to get Obama re-lelected. How's that?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
How in the hell would Snowden haves access to this kind of intel? This intel wasn't apart of his job description & it sure of anything was compartmented sensitive information. What's next from him, confirmation of aliens, big foot, USN space command?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent

It will never be debunked. Some will claim the gooberment lied. But for one I think hes dead whether from six doses of lead poisoning or kidney failure.

Are you saying the gooberment doesn't lie?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

www.stripes.com

I haven't searched, but has this been reported in any place other than S&S? It's not on Drudge and I would guess this is big enough to make their headlines. Why would S&S post classified info anyway? Seems like it would be against the rules, no? The fed were preventing any Snowden stuff from being read on government computers too. Sounds fishy to me.

I provided 4 sources reporting this and there is much more,

use the keywords, Snowden Bin Laden DNA in google.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join