It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did slavery ever REALLY end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

edit on 29-8-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you are ever impelled to use the services of a bail bondsman to get out of jail, then your mortal body becomes the legal property of the bondsman until the legal issues are sorted out. If you skip bail, the bondsman can come and collect HIS property.

If you join the US armed forces, again, your mortal body becomes the chattel of the US government, subject to that government's well-known no deposit/no return attitude toward veterans.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I am glad someone asked that question, for it diid not begin in this country, nor has it ended here, nor anywhere. JUMHO.

The poster above me gave excellent examples, as did you, OP, and some of us live in that quandary, probably most of us, really, without even knowing it, for we are given many chances and shiny things to spend those chances on, with bells and whistles galore, to distract us from that very fact.....

And some of us, much less, even......

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

No.

We're now all debt slaves thanks to the Rothschild's central banking debt based fiat monetary scheme.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
No, it never ended. They took the real chains off the slaves and added them to the collective in imaginary chains. We are all slaves to the machine. We always were. We are the peasants but we are legion. That scares them. Why do you think the police state has grown out of proportion? When you bleed someone enough, there is no choice but to resort to violence. They know that.

You can't even have a happy vacation without a few checkpoints and being treated like a person anymore. They talk to you like you're # even though you've done nothing wrong. It is all compartmentalized or is there a agenda behind the veil? I'll drive on and live my life the best way I can but deep down I know the truth. We gave them the power without question.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
No, it never ended.

Symbolic proof? www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
No, there are more slaves today than at any time in history

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

www.antislavery.org...

See also:

www.theguardian.com...

Don't confuse us free folk with slaves .....

new topics

top topics

join