It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish engineers invent ‘nano gas’ that ‘instantly neutralizes’ carbon pollution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wholly Batman!

That's Interesting.

Calling their gas a ‘hydro-nano’ gas (or hydrogen-atomic nano gas, HNG), the Sweden-based HydroInfra Technologies claims their technology “instantly neutralizes carbon fuel pollution emissions.”

The company also states that its HNG is safe and cost effective (those claims, together with the anti-pollution factor, makes this a “triple bottom line” type solution). HydroInfra is currently exploring ways to bring its technology to the marketplace. The company has already signed on to a joint venture to convert ships (which transport fossil fuel and emit carbon in the process) to using HNG.

Amazing what some tech can do eh?

A nice litte info graphic for you.

In any case, I wonder if this will become something of note in the tech world to combat carbon emissions, or another thing buried by big oil.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

In any case, I wonder if this will become something of note in the tech world to combat carbon emissions, or another thing buried by big oil.

Why would big oil be against a means of reducing pollution resulting from the burning of fossil fuels? Seem's they'd be all for it. Keep on burning!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I suppose you'd be right about that.

I was referring to the bacteria(?) that Exxon(?) had developed a few years back that ate plastic and shat oil, and I never heard of it being used or going anywhere past that stage.

I guess I'm very jaded and biased towards big oil.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well, we all know cows are a big part of the problem too ya know!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yea, if anyone would want this technology shut down, it would be the political environmentalists, more notably, the ones that make MILLIONS off of their views *cough* Al Gore, as well as the Nations that are trying to find yet another way to tax us.. aka Carbon Tax

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Not at all likely to be used. Calling it a 'Nano' gas is a tipoff that this is run by salesmen. Hydrogen is expensive and the use of atomic hydrogen requires additional energy. The energy and economic balances for the process are such that one would be much further ahead if one simply did not burn carbonaceous fuel.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It might not have been big oil that came up with idea. www.jeruecology.com...
edit on 31-8-2013 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

That totally solves the cow mutilation theories. They were obviously just engineers looking for ways to install these things.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

new topics

top topics

join