It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Willing to Pursue Solo Syria Strikes, Aides Say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Obama hates America and wants to transform our country by destroying it. Just look at the job he has done so far...the economy, the constitution, our rights, the power of the states...etc.

If he fires on Syria, he should be impeached immediately. First, it is unconstitutional for him to launch without congressional approval...which he won't get. Second, he will be aiding the enemy...Al Qaeda and extremists. Third, he has such a hate for our ally Israel that part of his goal is their destruction as well.

Bottom line...his goal is knocking the USA down to nothing...and he is succeeding.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Oh I agree that many on both sides are culpable.

But only one man sits in the big chair.

Obama.

And the buck never stops with him.

John Kerry is running the democratic party and STRONG ARMING obama who is a weak leader to say the least.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
"The president of the United States is elected with the duty to protect the national security interests in the United States of America," - What interests Barack? I mean Barry or whatever your name is...

Are these so called rebels over in our country threatening us? I think not!

So is it a pipeline or oil that serves our National Security Interests?

You Sir (I don't even owe you that kind of respect) are one of the biggest idiots and liars I have ever run across and you should be impeached before you can do any more harm to this nation or its people, or any other nation and its people for that matter.

If you do decide to 'act on your own' without the representation of congress or the people of this country then you will be guilty of war crimes and other unmentionable atrocities against mankind!

Go play a round of golf or play with your new dog but stay the hell out of Syria. I thought you were leading a 'War on Terror' - not supporting the terrorists themselves. You know... the one's who remove people's hearts from their chests and eat them. This country and some of it's leaders need a really good Enema! $.02

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Obama has no balls, He will do nothing other than talk. More kids will die. Its like Assad is modern day Hitler, the rest of the world is France, pussies.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If obama had any sense at all he would listen to what the world is saying out there.check this out on Syrian TV

www.youtube.com...

. I think this is important,and he should listen.

edit on 30-8-2013 by dellmonty because: I had to remove vid link wasn't working actually it wouldn't embed.sorry.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Obama has no balls, He will do nothing other than talk. More kids will die. Its like Assad is modern day Hitler, the rest of the world is France, pussies.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Could you please clarify how Assad is like a 'modern day Hitler' with specific details.

Many thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I predict some other event, possibly another chemical attack or a stray missile landing inside Israel, will occur where by Britain will vote to take action and everyone will jump on board. As it stands, there is no evidence at all that Assad carried out the chemical attack. If Obama does go alone, he certainly has balls but I don't think it will pan out well for the region or for America itself.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I like it how you're all concerned about kids...I bet Obama is also...it's for the kids you guys.

This brave soldier is akin to go to Syria to save some children...that's all. It's just an unfortunate set of circumstances that lives of the Syrian children coincide with US national security interests.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

When I was young and nieve, I thought that by getting active in my local party, I could affect things for the better. So wrong. The local Executive Committee had "public" meetings mostly attended by party activist. They debated subjects somewhat but I believe the decisions had already been made and a certain individual who was in close contact with NYC would always subtly direct the moderator with head nods and short comments. The party supports the in-crowd candidates with enough support and funds to win but charges the rest large fees and hinders them. As voters, we cannot beat the party machine and the rigged electronic vote counting. You get what TPTB in NYC want.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

Seems the Saudi's are Involved Behind the Scenes in Syria Until Now.........

Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack

Militants tell AP reporter they mishandled Saudi-supplied chemical weapons, causing accident

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
August 30, 2013
Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press journalist Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

“From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,” writes Gavlak.

Rebels told Gavlak that they were not properly trained on how to handle the chemical weapons or even told what they were. It appears as though the weapons were initially supposed to be given to the Al-Qaeda offshoot Jabhat al-Nusra.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I think you'll find it's little to do with the glove puppet Obama and a lot to do with what the top brass and C.I.A. want.

Obama has about as much control over false flag wars as the voter does- nada.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is not the way to be king of the world Obama but then controlling really deep seated "stupidity" on your part never was your strong suit.

Obama is headed for the worst president ever (at least in the minds of people that can think for them selves) now he is headed for the war criminal of the century.

Has anybody in this circus of insanity estimated how many "innocents" Obama will kill to get to what he thinks will do some damage?? I'm betting he kills more then have been killed so far in Syria.

At a boy Obama, apply your DRONE logic, kill as many as it takes to get the ONE you are after.

Obama already has a way out of the negative public opinion...........blame it on his white half, I know, before you start screaming "racist" that comment already came from the black comedian that played in 5th Element.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't think, Obama has to decide anything of this. The Wolfowitz plan is still in progress. Destroy all Middle Eastern and Northern African states, especially those with oil or of strategic interest.

The only difference between the Bushes and Obama is, that the Bushes loved to play the bullies and Obama loved to get the Peace Nobel Price.

Was there ever a case, where the Peace Nobel Price was taken back? Should be the case now.

Btw: I find it very studid to accuse Assad as being the one who used chemical weapons, as long as the researchers are still in the country. That is like calling the snipers to act more accurately.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
If he goes at it alone ( I think he will ) would this be more proof that he is destroying America on purpose?

Nice to see one more person looking past their nose.

There is much talk in the msm about the US going it alone or not. It's important to realize at this point that at the top, nationalities are meaningless. The power is not on a national level, it's a corporate/banking world now. That should be obvious, and it's nice to see many people who were a bit on the fence are finally waking up to this.

Nations are being used like chess pawns.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If Obama hits Syria, a lot of people are going to die. This is not a reasonable move. Obama is just a puppet for the war profiteers.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just hope they talk him out of it. Assad IS a bad person but haven't we seen this before? If we depose him, who know's who will fill the gap. Chances are it will be a bad group. I saw a YouTube vid of what appears the Rebels loading up a canister type projectile and firing it to a neighborhood. This could be a good example of the bad guys trying to "fix" Assad by having the West bomb him for something he didn't do. It's not a stretch to think the "rebels" would in fact kill the Syrian people to get control of the country by having Assad ousted by the West. It's more likely that the "rebels" are outsiders and have no connections with the Syrian people.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by damoney
"The president of the United States is elected with the duty to protect the national security interests in the United States of America," - What interests Barack? I mean Barry or whatever your name is...

Are these so called rebels over in our country threatening us? I think not!

So is it a pipeline or oil that serves our National Security Interests?

You Sir (I don't even owe you that kind of respect) are one of the biggest idiots and liars I have ever run across and you should be impeached before you can do any more harm to this nation or its people, or any other nation and its people for that matter.

If you do decide to 'act on your own' without the representation of congress or the people of this country then you will be guilty of war crimes and other unmentionable atrocities against mankind!

Go play a round of golf or play with your new dog but stay the hell out of Syria. I thought you were leading a 'War on Terror' - not supporting the terrorists themselves. You know... the one's who remove people's hearts from their chests and eat them. This country and some of it's leaders need a really good Enema! $.02

A breath of fresh air! Thanks

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

enema

fresh air...

funny.... Thanks for the word play, imagery, and the laugh.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join