Obama Willing to Pursue Solo Syria Strikes, Aides Say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zona

Theres a pipeline that Russia wants to build through Syria to feed Europe. There is always a reason to bomb someone. You really think the US says "hey, lets go bomb these guys cuz we can".

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Your Jew hatred is sick. The whole "Jews own the Media" thing is crap.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Is the USA able to fight another war? No, not even with allies.
The economy in the USA does not allow another war. Furthermore this will bring a lot of instability in this region..
Will Obama be dumb enough for another war? Yes he will....

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
Is the USA able to fight another war? No, not even with allies.
The economy in the USA does not allow another war. Furthermore this will bring a lot of instability in this region..
Will Obama be dumb enough for another war? Yes he will....

What is really dumb is that the American people will do what every he tels them to do. Even if it means draging the US Down the drain. Now that is really dumb.

The American People say they will fight for their country and for their flag. The way i see it. They are not.
They stopped doing that a long time ago.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Take a look at his approval ratings:46% the lower the numbers the more the handlers panic.They start looking for something,anything to raise that approval number.Russia is looking to build a natural gas pipeline? Well,hell can't have them do that without at least asking for our permission!!!
Throw in the claims of the Assad regime uses CW then wait for the mindless citizens to "rally around The President."Which by the way CNN and MSNBC have been implying.

PS:Here's the most current poll numbers:Obama's current poll numbers.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

this is the meat you guys...

"As we've said, President Obama's decision-making will be guided by what is in the best interests of the United States. He believes that there are core interests at stake for the United States

If there was any doubt, that all this potential conflict...is not about the civilians and freedom...

I don't get it...he says it publicly..."best interest of the US"...what effing interest ???? Isn't this about chemical weapons used on civilians? How can there be any other interest in this, but for the Syrian people..?

What interest does a US have in another countries civil war ? Now, I'm not being naive here...we know damn well from the get go that it was about selfish interest...and not some humanitarian agenda.

Actually this is a turnaround for the US administration...for the first time...I actually believe what they are saying...

"we are going to war because of our selfish capitalistic interests"

Thank you Mr. Obama...for being honest once...

France24

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

John Kerry seems emotional about it, but I think Obama was fairly open minded about the issue, Kerry already made a speech about punishing Syria or whatever, while Obama said we should consider our options.

Also, I think we could lose this particular battle, but by going all out on the U.S. in that battle, Russia and Iran would open themselves up to future attacks.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

look at the bight side if Obama does do a war act, it might be last days in office from your link

Before the call, however, some prominent lawmakers expressed anger that the White House was planning a strike without significant consultations with Congress. “When we take what is a very difficult decision, you have to have buy-in by members and buy-in by the public,” Representative Mike Rogers, the Michigan Republican who is chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Thursday on MSNBC. “I think both of those are critically important and, right now, none of that has happened.”
right now no one there is happy with him, they want to be sold on an unsaleable war. Enough of Bush nuttiness and lies.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Obama should solder his peace prize as a hood ornament onto the first cruise missile he launches. Hypocritical war criminal.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

So Russia is the Enemy?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama23
reply to post by Zona

Theres a pipeline that Russia wants to build through Syria to feed Europe. There is always a reason to bomb someone. You really think the US says "hey, lets go bomb these guys cuz we can".

WRONG. Try looking at a map. It is Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states that want to build a pipeline through Syria to compete against the Russian gas pipeline -- and Europe wants it too. Russia is supporting Syria and contesting US/NATO attempts to attack Syria.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Like i said , who can honestly repel the American(World) War Machine ?
Russia/Iran/Syria and China/North Korea vs The REST of THE WORLD?

I cant see anything but a huge ,messy War , but who will win,,The World Championship is about to begin,and i dont want War , but when hits the Big time , place your bets,faith,or whatever , cause its about to get real , and fast ..

edit on 30-8-2013 by StaceyWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Ignore the fact that Britain and France won't even join him.
Check!

Ignore the voices of congress and bypass the procedures laid out in the Constitution.
Check!

Ignore the over-whelming voices of the people against actions towards Syria.
Check!

Blame Bush, GOP, Limbaugh, Tea Party for his initial decisions on Syria?
Pending. . . .

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
"Obama Willing to Pursue Solo Syria Strikes, Aides Say"

I don't believe it... Headlines like this are just a ruse to keep the hysteria going.

At this point, unless something drastic changes the picture- and therefore the game, I would be surprised if the US strikes Syria.

There -was- a strike though... Strike one up for the people who don't want (more) war!
edit on 30/8/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Its my opinion that this started HEAVILY with the " Bush family"

Obama therefore is not alone in that sense.
edit on 30-8-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Im starting to think that the prez may have written a check with his mouth that his arse cant cash. Like I said in another post I don't want anything to do with this. They seem to be blowing themselves up just fine, and they don't look like they need our help.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Sorry but I am going to put 70% of the blame on john kerry and john mcain here fellows. These guys should be investigated by the department of justice for any secret payments they "might" have received by forces of evil or perhaps just some overzealous defense contractors trying to make another easy buck in the middle east.

Something stinks heavily in washington. I am not joking!
edit on 30/8/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It seems to me someone somewhere is trying to see to our destruction.Very serious investigations need to be put forth and lots of criminals arrested.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Ignore the fact that Britain and France won't even join him.
Check!

Ignore the voices of congress and bypass the procedures laid out in the Constitution.
Check!

Ignore the over-whelming voices of the people against actions towards Syria.
Check!

Blame Bush, GOP, Limbaugh, Tea Party for his initial decisions on Syria?
Pending. . . .

I wont blame tea party at all for this debacle, however the GOP with bush and mccain stinks to hell. Bush brought us 9-11, mccain brought us the initial bailouts of $700 billion, mccain was a strong supporter of arming sunni fundamentalists throughout the middle east.

The liberals under obama and kerry are continuing down the path of destruction. obama is responsible for libya and arming sunni fundamentalists. he did end the afghan and iraq wars though to his credit, or at least limited their scope substantially. i will give obama some credit.

As for kerry there is something very wrong him. he supports man made global warming and tax credits, he keeps wanting to attack syria despite no evidence of who used chemical weapons.

Lets focus on the individuals rather than on parties. There are good and bad people on both sides of the aisle.
edit on 30/8/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Oh I agree that many on both sides are culpable.

But only one man sits in the big chair.

Obama.

And the buck never stops with him.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join