It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT IF (Chemical attack in Syria) ?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was just wondering what if UN report says : We have proof that this attack was fabricated by USA ?

How would you feel about USA ?
Could you say that capitalism is actually terrorism ?
What would you do about it ?

Nothing more, nothing less.. Just wondering..

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by denius507
I was just wondering what if UN report says : We have proof that this attack was fabricated by USA ?

If the report stated that, it would never see the light of day. All the people involved would "accidentally" be killed in auto, plane, helicopter crashes. I would be dissatisfied (again) with the administration and it's underhanded and illegal tactics. Don't really know what more I could do. My Representatives and Senators already hate getting letters, emails, and calls from me.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by denius507

Considering the fact that the U.S has total control over the UN , and probably hand picked the individuals on that team , I doubt that will happen.

I think we might see an "attack" soon though , such an "attack" that most of Europe storms into Syria on America`s back.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I wish that happened! Im sure Obama would be impeached, and everyone involved would be thrown in jail.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by denius507

Break out the Noose and Ball powdered gun on the White House lawn..

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by retiredTxn

Kind of like the Seal Team 6 Helicopter Accident?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So much for Obama`s `Nobel Prize`! What a joke!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpViper7

Kind of like the Seal Team 6 Helicopter Accident?

Yes sir. And the reporter killed in the high speed auto crash, and all the folks from Benghazi who have had their identities changed and relocated.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
First off you show how much you don't know when you say we own the UN, it is public record, go see how many countries vote in opposition of the United States all the time. No we don't run the United Nations lol.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Oh, yes sir. Yessum! And all the super duper secrets that I know about, man I think I should go into hiding too. Ooh gee wowzers. Man, just imagine if I was riding my bicycle and a guy popped out of the corner and hooded / zipped tied me and threw me in there Dark paneled super secret van. Oh, gee willickers I would just laugh my butt off. It's not like they ever gave me a chance to do whats right. Right! Ooooh! AnD tHeYy tInK SnOwDen twaz bAd, JuSt wAit for diz ones.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok. U have answered 0.5 questions, can u answer al of them ??

Or we will just ignore ?!?

Be subjective if u can..

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Uhh it would be rogue forces in the U.S. government and the CIA doing it not because of capitalism.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dlbott
First off you show how much you don't know when you say we own the UN, it is public record, go see how many countries vote in opposition of the United States all the time. No we don't run the United Nations lol.

The Bot

Where have you been, our commander in chief can do as he likes......It does not matter what they say.... We are about to have health insurance crammed down our throat that we don't want.....but we have to like it right?????..........huh....hmmmm....phffft......

new topics

top topics

join