It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the Christians out there...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

If you say so man... Check exodus 16 smart guy...

Im done with you in this thread...

You've consistantly shown that you havn't got the slightest clue as to what your arguing about...

And im not going to spoon feed you

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

If you say so man... Check exodus 16 smart guy...

Im done with you in this thread...

You've consistantly shown that you havn't got the slightest clue as to what your arguing about...

And im not going to spoon feed you

Peace

Ahhh
So that explains why Jews cant light fires on a Sabbath???
Does it????
What is your point in that verse.???

You are weaving words to justify a Pharisee position
Thats all I see

How are they related///

I see why you are done with this thread, you havnt a clue what you are saying , just trying to link to unrelated storys.
Smoke and mirrors

Arguing about, no dont think its an argument, just trying to understand why Jews cant cook on a Sabbath according to you, still dont see a reason.

Still cant see what constitutes work either

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

hey there.

People are only looking at the physical letters and judging their definitions instead of understanding God's intentions with those letters.

It's the same thing as this: When my son keeps running his mouth over and over, eventually I say, "Link! I don't want to hear you talk again!" So he starts to leave after a few minutes and I say, "Where are you going?" And he doesn't respond. Then I say, "Link, why are you not responding to me?" Eventually he says, "Because you said you don't want to hear me talk again."

The child did not understand the point. The reason for the rule was purely situational. The reason that the children of Israel had so many rules was because of their situation and their mindsets. If God had said, "You shouldn't do any work on the Sabbath, but the definition of work you're going to have to figure out," They would have found every justification to do every evil deed they wanted to do; because, being from Egypt, their hearts had been filled with all manner of things that are not right in the eyes of God.

Therefore, the rules.

And the people arguing here are simply not understanding because they still haven't grown up to understand what a rule actually is...

It's a guide, in general until you understand the application, and then specifically to apply, and then no longer when you've learned its lesson.

It's called "Discipline".

Hence why the followers of Jesus were called "disciples". For they were to learn from the only One who ever actually GOT the law; mainly, because He wrote it.

And you cannot get the law without the One who wrote it. It's simply impossible. Mortal minds do not comprehend what an immortal mind creates. Therefore, we must accept immortality to understand immortality; and we must deny mortality in order to understand the limitations of mortality.

But, so it goes; people will do as they will; or so they think.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join