It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Contactee Luis Fernando Mostajo Maertens (Bolivia) to speak LIVE in Toronto, Canada Sept 6 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just thought that all the UFO/ET heads on ATS who live in and/or around the Greater Toronto Area may be interested in this. Some consider him to be one of the most important modern day contactees of this day.

Luis Fernando Mostajo Maertens hails from Cochabamba, Bolivia and was born in 1964. He has experienced many physical encounters with ETs, who have given him guidance and assistance since he was 13 in 1977.

Rahma Mission Toronto is the group responsible for bringing him to town. The event takes place at Conspiracy Culture Bookstore on Queen St. West.

No cover charge but donations will help out the group and assist with Luis' travel expenses.

I should be there... hopefully some of you guys can make it too.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the info...

I'm a bit far
I would have loved to go...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well I'm in Michigan and I'd love to hop over the bridge and attend. But travel is not open to Canada anymore quite as freely as when I was younger and had visits to Canada on family vacations. Back twenty years ago you didn't need passports to visit Canada, but in today's climate I believe you do.

Since my passport use to be my military I'd, only all of my other family members have passports! While I have an expired military Id.

I'd have to pay extra money I don't have just to get over to Canada... I guess fun excursions like this will have to wait until my children are grown and they don't need that extra money more than I do for hobby and interest.

Most definitely would love to hear of your experience when you do go, though.

Cirque

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
so I just spoke to the event organizer and Luis is in Toronto. The talk starts at 7pm and lasts a couple hours. Anyone making the trek? I'll be there.

top topics

join