It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Stamp Surfer now firing back at Fox News

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

do you understand that the money is NOT there to waste..the u.s. goes more into the hole everyday..the govt is borrowing to give to leeches like the surfer..if the country wasnt in such a hole things might be different, if you want your taxes wasted on parasites like that why dont you give all you have to charity..them borrow some money so that you can give that as well to freeloading scum
to note im not connecting charity to freeloaders
have a nice day

edit on 29-8-2013 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I would suggest a mandatory sterilization for him in case he has the urge to breed.

I would suggest it based on a case by case analysis of social parasites. That or expulsion from our country.

Harsh? I don't care. Our kids and grandkids will be up to their necks in people like this.

Save them the trouble of having to die by their ways or kill them so as to preserve our civilization.

chop chop little leach.....

edit on 29-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
I would suggest a mandatory sterilization for him in case he has the urge to breed.

I would suggest it based on a case by case analysis of social parasites. That or expulsion from our country.

Harsh? I don't care. Our kids and grandkids will be up to their necks in people like this.

Save them the trouble of having to die by their ways or kill them so as to preserve our civilization.

Yes.. kick out the guy who hasn't hurt anyone and hasn't done a damn thing to you except be used by a no-shame, news channel who portrayed the facts wrong?

Obama, congress, the Rockefellers, the Kochs, and Monsanto can stay because what they do in the way of lying, stealing, and killing is ok. ... smh

And I can't believe you act like HE'S gonna be the death of the future.
edit on 29-8-2013 by unphased because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2013 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There is this one too...very explicit
So enter with warning..

It's Free Swipe your EBT--

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

so you think he is innocent? He doesn't have the ability to fend for himself? I don't think a single person will agree with you. Not even him.By his own logic he does live this way because he can. He doesn't need to.These programs are intended for people in need. Not people who are perfectly fine without them.

I don't have a thing to say about monsato in a thread about a social parasite. It would be off topic.

This man is a con and a thief that lives at the expense of others.

Every dollar he stole, and yes it is stealing since he doesn't NEED it, is a dollar less in food for a hungry childs mouth or a single parents refrigerator. Multiply that times what ever number you wish and it is that much less to those that need it.

Do you think if he had kids that he would raise them to produce and act for the good of all? or to live off others by deception and to act for personal good over the good of all.

If you defend scum like this then fine. That's your prerogative. Don't think for a second that you do ANYONE a service. You do all a disservice, including him.

If I could, I would stop you all from ruining our world exponentially with less worthy and rotting generation after generation.

I find solice only in knowing that we will outlive and outlast you all....even if much must be lost before justice and order are restored.

Monsato.....pfft. like idiots like this who can't even wipe their own ass are going to combat any of that.....

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
There is this one too...very explicit
So enter with warning..

It's Free Swipe your EBT--

It's a parody but she nails it. California is the poster child
of dysfunction and entitlements, and I see this daily all
around me.

Is that a Marshal half-stack behind him?
Must be nice. I hope he gets eaten alive by a Great White.

Beware citizens of Texas and Coloradifornia,
all of this is heading your way in droves!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
In his title album he keeps bragging about.

It goes something like this...

"Don't want no job, when I can just steal and rob".

Sounds like a confession.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Quote--"and doing what makes me happy,” he said."

Thats the problem w/ America... The me me me syndrome and screw anyone that gets in your way.

I'm disabled and refuse to collect SS... I'd rather that money go to the folks that aren't buying food because they need meds.

People have no shame or respect.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Sorry OP it is you that embarrasses your city with such a closed minded mentality. It is easy to call someone a bum a say they are taking from the state. Look at the bigger picture of why the US is in this state. Where are the jobs and money. Who has taken them. It is not the bums on the street it is the banking corporation's.. How do you expect peeps to get jobs when there is a higher level of unemployment than jobs available.

See you are falling for this hook line and sinker. This is exactly what the MSM wants you to think. The country is in a state because of the small man. MSM continues to vilify the small man instead of focussing on the real cause of the problem. The bankers and politicians that have bled the country dry..

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonclod
reply to post by iwilliam

do you understand that the money is NOT there to waste..the u.s. goes more into the hole everyday..the govt is borrowing to give to leeches like the surfer..if the country wasnt in such a hole things might be different, if you want your taxes wasted on parasites like that why dont you give all you have to charity..them borrow some money so that you can give that as well to freeloading scum
to note im not connecting charity to freeloaders
have a nice day

edit on 29-8-2013 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

Really peeps put it into perspective. Lots of you are on here bitching about people taking the crumbs whilst someone else has gone off with the cake...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by whyamIhere

Sorry OP it is you that embarrasses your city with such a closed minded mentality. It is easy to call someone a bum a say they are taking from the state. Look at the bigger picture of why the US is in this state. Where are the jobs and money. Who has taken them. It is not the bums on the street it is the banking corporation's.. How do you expect peeps to get jobs when there is a higher level of unemployment than jobs available.

See you are falling for this hook line and sinker. This is exactly what the MSM wants you to think. The country is in a state because of the small man. MSM continues to vilify the small man instead of focussing on the real cause of the problem. The bankers and politicians that have bled the country dry..

I didn't think of this issue in those deep of terms. I see your point.

I never heard this guy blame the economy...I might of missed it.

I in no way meant to disparage hard working people that have fallen on tough times.

It just that it's guys like this that make people not want to give.

The media used this kid. No doubt about it. But, there is widespread abuse of this program.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

hmm this thread is about the surfer..lots of threads about who stole the cake..irrelevant to the topic of this particular individual that is capable of wiping his own ass
i have no issue with helping someone out who is trying to help themselves or someone who has fallen on hard times and need a temporary boost
the surfer thinks that this is a career and that is wrong, the guy is capable of working a job..the idea of a handout is not to fullfill the dreams of lazy assed people
this goof has no respect for himself or the rest of us

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman

Maybe we should practice Eugenics on people who don't know the difference between the words "Leech" and "Leach" while we're at it. I don't want my children to be dumbed down by children of parents who don't know third grade spelling test words.

Seems equally as just, if not more worthy of a cause than cutting off someone's penis for accepting the government's offer to give him free food.

Go ahead and try to tell me that I'm the crazy one.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You know he was a plant to make you hate welfare. They don't want you rocking the boat while they put you on welfare next. You believe the bull#, I'll live in reality. By the grace of god I'm not on welfare. Here's a tip, why doesn't the news talk about our government creating jobs instead of demonizing the poor? That doesn't go along with the agenda now does it? Yeah, I am a little upset if someone abuses the system. I know people who really need it are going to take the blame along with the useless surf bum.

Wake up, you're next.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
im a surfer myself...and believe me, our community is simply ashamed

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Tugging on the heart strings to get support for some messed up agenda that will screw you in the end. I love the world! The road to HELL is paved with good intentions.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is hilarious that people are mad at this guy, when it is their own fault for voting in the morons that make food stamps available to anyone whether they need them or just want to exploit them..

Be mad at yourself for voting for nothing but imbeciles..

People hating on this guy are playing right into the psyop.. Nice goin'

Reverse this to the politicians and look at how they exploit the taxpayers to get filthy rich, is anyone giving them death threats? (sometimes yes) The politicians that are exploiting you and me should be getting the hate, not this clown..
edit on 29-8-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

When they ship jobs to other countries, there is usually a hole where the people of that area are in a bit of a bind. How many of the 47% of the people who are on government assistance do you think are abusing the system? The banks were bailed out with 600 billion dollars of your money. How many millions were wasted on welfare? You fix the system by creating jobs and reinstating monopoly laws. You invest in America not some bank.

How long do you think it'll last anyway? Pretty soon you'll either be rich or poor. 47% is a lot of the 350 million people living here. Think ahead and see where this is going. The best case scenario is bad. I see the future and it's looking grim. You won't see a bread line because it's on a card.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LightOrange

Go ahead and try to tell me that I'm the crazy one.

NO you’re an anal retentive nitpicker.

First of all, excuse me for misspelling a freaking word.....I guess my entire argument is invalid huh? That’s why you didn’t address it, or couldn’t...right?

So, how do you suppose we deal with exponentially growing numbers of failing people?

Should we NOT address the fact that the ones that abuse the system RUIN it for those that truly need it?

I am not someone to say that no one needs aid and that no one should get it. I know that the vast majority of people who receive aid are single mothers and children who really do need that little extra to get by.

SO what about surfer retard over here? Is he REALLY in need. Shouldn’t every penny he received go to a real needy family?

Apart from that, does he REALLY have an inherent right to breed more irresponsible con artists? REALLY...Not from where I am standing since he wants to do so in MY country and do so on my buck. At that point I think we should get a say. Or he can try it somewhere else that needs free loaders overloading the system so honest people can’t get the help they need.

What about someone who is a repeat offender who LIVES in the revolving door of prison and some poor woman’s bedroom?

Should he be allowed to father a dozen children he will NEVER give a damn about, in the process ruining the lives of a dozen single mothers who may have had a decent life had he not gotten them pregnant when they were in their teens?

OR a mother who can’t provide for her many children yet is so irresponsible to not even use protection for what to her is JUST SEX. If she DOESNT even give a damn about her existing children and plans on having as many more as her beauty allows for men to form a line into her bedroom. What, just let it be?

BE realistic. I am not your typical opponent on this issue. I have worked in VERY low income areas my whole life. I know what I see and who REALLY shouldn’t breed since they don’t even want to. Not everyone is cut out to be a parent. Not everyone WANTS to be a parent. The way I see some kids growing up is damn near criminal on the part of the parents. They are at fault. Those kids though will repeat their parents footsteps because the fact is the influences on them are greater and more powerful than all your DISTANT good intentions and high ideals.

Education has allot to do with it. BUT how do you educate more children then the system can even cope with to a proper level? Throw money at them? Yeah, that has worked.

You take them on a case by case basis. If their parents are complete failures....you end their need to compete with a slew of new children that will dilute the time they each get, the money they can have set aside for them and their needs, and end the trauma of living in a home with several different people of different parents.

The parents, well you can keep them receiving aid because honestly you’re not going to let them starve. BUT you end this crap. Start with real solutions. If this year we had a million people whom we couldn’t address their needs properly, next year we really can’t have 3 million people we whom can’t address their needs properly.

I know it butt hurts, but the fact is something must be done to at least slow down the rate failing people produce more failing people. If not, there will be no God of any imagination or denomination to work miracles and just fix it all.

Case by case, person by person. See if they are at least trying to improve the situation their family is in, if not, YOU DO IT. WHY? because eventually those same people will be your kid´s generations responsibility.

We can’t cope now, how will future generations deal with it when there are 5 times as many people in the same or worse situation? Look to history for the answer. THAT is the reality you live in, like it or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Very well put.

Somehow we are the haters because we don't want to pay for this Jackwagon to surf?

Give it to the people that need it. Not a single person said to end the program.

How did it turn into hard working people must pay for these parasites?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join